L'Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, octyldodecanol, isododecane, acrylic acid/isobutyl, acrylate/isobornyl acrylate copolymer, squalane, polybutene, silica dimethyl sililate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, arginine pca, tocopheryl acetate, pentaeryththrityl tetraisostearate, calcium sodium borosilicate, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine, synthetic fluorphlogopite, polyehtylene terephthalate, polymethyl methacrylate, tin oxide, sodium chondroitin sulfate, atelocollagen, parfum.

on 1/2/2009 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of the best lip glosses from l'oreal. I don't remember the shades I have, but they look lighter when they are on the lips. Not sure about 6 hours or not, since I have food often..but it stays on for a very decent amount of time. In my opinion, only two lip glosses from loreal can be given a "5". This is one of those two.

on 12/21/2008 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I like this gloss, i have a red shade (can't remember name) i expected it to be rubbish, but i was pleasantly suprised! it really stayed put, (ok a tiny bit comes off, but you haven't got to re apply for a few hrs) and being a high street brand its cheap! so i love it when good things are cheap, lets face it we usually get what we pay for, but this is very good, and could rival more expensive brands. Its a very nice gloss

on 12/19/2008 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really do like this gloss overall! It may be a little bit pricier for a drugstore brand, but is a great product. It does feel a bit heavy on the lips, but it does deliver as far as the staying power goes. I have not experienced any bunching or sliding and am very happy with the final result. It also delivers a shine that is comparable to MAC's Lipglass - fullness and bright bright shine present. GREAT gloss, will definitely recommend and buy again!

on 12/18/2008 7:40:00 PM

I bought this in Bloom, based on a magazine article recommending various cosmetics for women in their 20s, 30s (me), and 40s. It's HG status for sure. The shade is the perfect pink. The wand is an odd shape, and it's kind of big, but it applies fine. It does feel very sticky at first but that feeling wears off, but the gloss doesn't. It's truly long lasting IMO. No smell or taste either. I'd definitely re-purchase this color, it's my staple daily go-to lip product.

on 12/10/2008 12:11:00 PM

What the hell L`Oreal was thinking while creating this gloss?? It`s an extremely weird product: very sticky,feels like a glue on the lips,plus,it gathers on the inside edges of my lips!!!!!! I just like the way my lips look after applying it and the gloss stays on for a couple of hours.
I think I`ll give it to a friend of mine who isn`t picky and I will never buy this lip gloss again,Glam Shine is waaaay better,believe me,I should have bought it instead...

on 12/8/2008 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this Lipgloss based on a youtube tutorial I saw. The color I bought is Coral Sands. Beautiful color but horrible! It'a sticky, the color gathers up in the corner and the middle of my lip causing this weird looking film. It gave me chapped lips and after a while, it feels grainy. I tried to give it another chance. I used a lil nivea moisterizing lip balm first then applied the lipgloss...in the trash it went. I lost $10.

on 11/30/2008 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This gloss delivers what it says...great lasting power. I have it in Raisin, which is a shimmery plum color. It goes on smooth, but dries up a little bit as it wears. That would be my only complaint. I usually pair it with a moisturizing gloss or balm (which limits the staying power somewhat) since it has that tendancy to slightly dry out your lips, but what else can be expected from long wear items? I still would repuchase this because the rich color works well for my skin tone (dark), and the gloss form keeps the look fresh, without making my lips appear over the top "made up".

on 11/20/2008 5:15:00 PM

Ok, Iíve held off about reviewing this product because I really wanted to test it out and give you an accurate review.
Well, this is not the perfect lip gloss, but it is one of the better ones out there. It does not live up to the 6 hour claim, but is longer lasting that any other gloss Iíve tried. I find that if I put it on a bare lip it stays on longer, rather than when I have some balm or liner underneath.
When you first apply this, it feels nice, kinda creamy and not goopy, but does get a somewhat sticky and heavy when it sets. Make sure you do not put too much, otherwise it will clump and ball up later on. Also try to not get any on the inside of your lip, because it will definitely transfer to your teeth, worse than most lip products. Also try not to close your mouth or press your lips until it sets.
Itís unfortunate that the colors are more sheer on the lip then in the tube, because they have a great selection and it would be wonderful if they stayed true.
The reason I give this a high rating is because it does last around 3-4 hours, but does not dry my lips like most longwearing products.
I think itís worth a try.

on 11/18/2008 2:30:00 AM

There's not a lot of love out there for this gloss, but it is my absolute favorite! I don't like constantly reapplying lip color, and this one stays on for a couple of hours at least -- a miracle for me. I'm a lip licker/chewer/smacker when at work, which makes most lip colors fade like mad. This gloss not only stays on, it keeps me from doing too much licking/etc. The texture is very thick. When it starts to wear off, it leaves little sparkles (shimmer, not glitter) and some color behind, keeping my lips looking like they have *something* on them.

I am not a lip product person since things never last on me, but I've bought 4 of these already! The colors are sheer, which I don't love, but they are very pretty.

on 11/15/2008 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Ugh, I tested the tester when we first got it at my job (I usually don't buy L'Oreal because they experiment on animals, unlike Revlon, Almay, Physician's Formula...) and it is one of those glosses that have almost everything I hate in a gloss. I din't like the consistency, not quite fluid or thick, but super sticky. It feels heavy on my lips and it dries them out after a while. The scent is unpleasant too IMHO... It did last longer than the usual gloss, but not much more... maybe because it is so sticky. So I gave one point for that, and another point because the color selection is good. Not great, but good

Popular Lip Glosses