L'Oreal Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

2.4

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, FIL

on 7/11/2006 6:55:00 PM

I've been using this for years. It doesn't sting my eyes and doesn't have an oily feel. The price of $5 is much better than department store brands. The only downside is it doesn't do a good job of removing waterproof makeup, but since I don't wear waterproof makeup, it's not an issue for me. I repurchase this over and over.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really like this eye makeup remover. It takes off my eye makeup and mascara very easily. It is very refreshing and moisturizing. It does not irritate my eyes at all. It's very easy to apply with with a cotton ball. Plus it is safe for contact lens wearers! I will buy this again.

on 6/28/2006 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Oh my word! Words can not describe how much I hate thee, L'Oreal Eye Makeup Remover! How this stuff is even allowed to be on the market is beyond me. My eyes have been scratchy and burning for an entire week now. I thought maybe I had caught something in my eye. But after reading reviews about how much this crap burns, I found out I'm not the only one! The burning didn't start until shortly after using this product. I'm even considering going to an eye doctor because they hurt so stinkin bad and I'm concerned about my eyes. I'm hoping that now that I won't be using this product any more, that the pain/scratchiness/redness will go away. I am MISERABLE. The girl who said it felt like she had put acid in her eyes said it perfectly. That's exactly what it feels like. As I'm sitting here typing this it feels like I have acid in my eyes, and I haven't even used this piece of crap product for two days! I tell you, I wouldn't recommend this product to ANYONE. I beg of you, don't make the mistake I did. Save your money and buy something else. Your eyes will thank you!

on 6/26/2006 3:24:00 PM

Wow.. I didn't think it was possible to find such a horrible m/u remover. Water removes more makeup than this. PLUS it stings like hell. Meaning they put strong ingredients that don't remove makeup? Weird. anyways, don't waste your money.

on 5/13/2006 10:27:00 PM

Good for removing regular eye makeup, but horrible for removing waterproof stuff. Will not buy again because I always wear waterproof mascaras and this does nothing to get it off.

on 3/29/2006 4:09:00 AM

Use this only if you are immediately going to re-apply make up on your eyes.
--Maybe you are a stage artist, who needs to refresh makeup more than once a day, or you like to apply and reaplly makeup in order to experiment, whatever reason I don't understand.-- Because it does not leave any oil on your face. I guess this is the internded use of this product.
Otherwise don't use this, it is too strong for the delicate eye area. Or you are still too young to recognize this...

on 9/29/2005 7:26:00 PM

I've been using this for as long as I can remember. It does what it's supposed to do, and it's leaves no oily mess to clean thereafter. Works fine with waterproof mascaras, it just takes a few more swipes with the cotton ball.

on 9/27/2005 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great if you don't want to spend money on something silly like eye make-up remover. If you really want the same product and only want to pay $3 instead of $5 . . . buy Targets brand of this. One thing to consider -- I don't use waterproof mascara, so ask the other ladies if they would use this for removing that.

on 9/5/2005 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great eye makeup remover if you do not wear waterproof mascaras, eyeliners, etc. I do find it to be refreshing and it does a good job of removing even water resistant mascaras. It's also hard not to like the very reasonable price.

on 8/7/2005 3:46:00 PM

This is a terrible eye make-up remover. It doesn't take anything off and I have to be super careful not to get it inside my eyes because it stings like crazy. I also hate the packaging. It's a cute bottle but it's so easy to accidentally drop. It would be an easy problem to fix, too. Just make the top of the bottle smaller. It's so big that you have to be very careful not to get too much remover into the cotton ball.