December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by bellsoflondon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just awesome sauce: a clear spicy gloss that tingles and plumps (a little bit.) Doesn't give poofy lips; for me it just smoothed out fine lines. Did stop working after a while, though. so I alternate. Doesn't dry out lips with casual use. Packaging sucks: small tube with brush app that pushes loose product out when you push the product in, getting in the screw cap. Overall, more effective than the Lip Primer & a nice purchase I haven't regretted.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by nliedel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My lips just hurt when I use this and there is no difference in size. The packaging is deceptive, because it could hold a larger gloss size. It is not worth the price to me and turned me off to the entire Du-Whop line, which no other poduct has done before. It's in my drawer, but it should be tossed.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by thedogatemyname

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmmm...I'm trying to figure out what this product does other than make my lips tingle. There's no obvious effect to the size or appearance of my lips. I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Virgodolce

I just wasn't impressed with this product. It was cool and tingly but that was really about it. I didn't notice any difference in the fullness of my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by intercitykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love this stuff, thought it worked like a charm.
And it DOES work. It tingles, it plumps.
However, after trying Smashbox O-Plump Gloss, I am no longer a big fan of DupWop Lip Venom (O-Plump works much, much better).

For the price, it is good and will do the trick.

I enjoy the taste/smell.

The packaging is nice and I like the applicator and the glass tube (although I am always afraid fo it knocking around and beraking in my purse!).

A decent product, but there are better options out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by badchix84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it works, unless it's some type of placebo effect. It gives a tingly feeling and it tastes like cinnamon (my favorite). My lips became redder when I used it, that's for sure. It works well when I apply it with my other lipsticks.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by arenee24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so disappointed. First of all, I cannot believe what I recevied in the mail for the price I paid- it's such a small ridiculous tube. Secondly, I honestly thought the product smelled like vomit and it was nauseating. Additionally, it did NOTHING. Therefore, I would NEVER buy this crap again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by endometrium

This product is lame.

It didn't do anything and it hardly tingles...Carmex tingles more than this stuff does...it's just an overpriced lip gloss and I don't even really like lip glosses.

Wish I didn't waste my money...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Wouldn't buy this again...not really into lip plumpers all that much but thought I would give this a try...it has a tingling sensation but nothing too major (at least with my body chemistry anyway). Good for maybe first time users of lip plumpers? I don't know... fun product to put over lipstick but that is it. Though it makes your lips FEEL like they are plump...price is good.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by rufflesandbows

All this is, is a regular lip gloss that just stings. It doesn't plump on me all it did was change the color of my lips. It an highly over priced lip gloss.