July 22, 2014 | 1631 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by thedogatemyname

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmmm...I'm trying to figure out what this product does other than make my lips tingle. There's no obvious effect to the size or appearance of my lips. I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Virgodolce

I just wasn't impressed with this product. It was cool and tingly but that was really about it. I didn't notice any difference in the fullness of my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by intercitykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love this stuff, thought it worked like a charm.
And it DOES work. It tingles, it plumps.
However, after trying Smashbox O-Plump Gloss, I am no longer a big fan of DupWop Lip Venom (O-Plump works much, much better).

For the price, it is good and will do the trick.

I enjoy the taste/smell.

The packaging is nice and I like the applicator and the glass tube (although I am always afraid fo it knocking around and beraking in my purse!).

A decent product, but there are better options out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by badchix84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it works, unless it's some type of placebo effect. It gives a tingly feeling and it tastes like cinnamon (my favorite). My lips became redder when I used it, that's for sure. It works well when I apply it with my other lipsticks.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by arenee24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so disappointed. First of all, I cannot believe what I recevied in the mail for the price I paid- it's such a small ridiculous tube. Secondly, I honestly thought the product smelled like vomit and it was nauseating. Additionally, it did NOTHING. Therefore, I would NEVER buy this crap again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by endometrium

This product is lame.

It didn't do anything and it hardly tingles...Carmex tingles more than this stuff does...it's just an overpriced lip gloss and I don't even really like lip glosses.

Wish I didn't waste my money...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Wouldn't buy this again...not really into lip plumpers all that much but thought I would give this a try...it has a tingling sensation but nothing too major (at least with my body chemistry anyway). Good for maybe first time users of lip plumpers? I don't know... fun product to put over lipstick but that is it. Though it makes your lips FEEL like they are plump...price is good.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by rufflesandbows

All this is, is a regular lip gloss that just stings. It doesn't plump on me all it did was change the color of my lips. It an highly over priced lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this gloss for an everyday look. it's lovely on the lips but it's just not cost effective. you will run through this in no time. too pricey. i love the scent and tingle. it really does add a lovely rosy shade to lips but i wont repurchase. also you cant get all the product out with applicator so thats pretty frustrating.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by uhohemmylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did notice a slight difference when I first used this product (my lips are a little bit plump as it is, I just wanted a bit more fullness on my top lip,) but after a few applications it didn't work as well, maybe it was just me. I feel like this product wears off really fast unless you are super careful and that so much comes out on the brush at once that it's really hard not to over-use it in one application. While I like the smell, flavor, and shimmer, the amount of product you get totally isn't worth the money and I def. wouldn't repurchase.