Urban Decay Toasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The texture of this shadow is really great! It is so smooth, it's like butter! Application is a dream! It took me hardly any time to apply my eye make up!
I have this in the Show Pony palette and pair it with smog which creates a lovely look.
The colour is a coppery brown but seems to apply a darker shade on me than other reviewers are implying it did on them.
Lasts all day, great pigmentation, no complaints at all. A MUST HAVE!!

COLOR: Neutral shimmery bronze, more gold than brown or copper, but without an obvious green undertone. Beautiful neutral-with-a-kick.

TEXTURE: Buttery-smooth and creamy, like most non-glittery UD eyeshadows.

WEAR: I had no problems with fading, creasing or migrating, though I generally don't ever have these issues.

PACKAGING: Chunky plastic subway-token compact. It seems a bit wasteful in terms of both materials and space--I prefer small, thin compacts. The good news is that UD eyeshadow is very easy to de-pot and fits into MAC or E.L.F. empty palettes.

PRICE: 17 USD

REPURCHASE?: Absolutely.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Great as a crease color, perfect for brown eyed girls

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great eye shadow and I have gotten several compliments on it. I really like UD eye shadows for their lasting power and pigmentation. I find that I use this one the most out of all my eyeshadows. It is neutral enough for every day use and goes nicely with my brown eyes. It has just the right amount of shimmer. It is also a perfect shade to pair with darker ones for a more dramatic effect. I use it with Urban Decay Primer Portion in Sin. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in the Queen for a Day e/s quad collection and it is my favorite shade it looks bronze in the pot but it's really a chameleon like e/s bcuz whatever U pair it with looks HOTTT and the paris pink color next to it is also very pretty with toasted the benefits of this e/s and colour is a must have:)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a perfect shade of coppery bronze. It goes on effortlessly with a brush and lasts all day, NO CREASING!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

This is my first UD shadow and I loooooooove it! It's velvety texture makes it super easy to sweep over my lids. In the pan, Toasted looks like a slightly warm shade of bronzey-brown. On my olive-tan skin, it's a bronze shade with a subtle pink sheen. Very pretty. I would totally buy this again -- can't wait to try more UD shadows!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Beautiful light toasty brown color. I love UD eyeshadows. Goes on smooth, no fall out. Color stays true all day.

LOVE THIS! I have worn light-colored eye shadow for years, because I can never find a nice neutral brown-tone that doesn't make me look like I have black eyes. This is it. Beautiful. Shimmery, but no glitter (hate glitter). Looks great with Yeyo as a highlight color. Hadn't heard much about this color, but tried it on in Sephora. Really glad I did. I wear it all the time!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this eye shadow! A lovely warm brown-bronze. I am in awe of UD eyeshadows; they blend so smoothly. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and they last all day. I picked this when deciding between it and YBF, but I might go back and get that one too! I like that this shadow isn't glittery like other UD shadows, its more shimmery.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products