December 18, 2014 | 825 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by sammydog1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought Toasted and Midnight Cowboy on my last trip to Sephora. I thought Midnight Cowboy was going to be my favorite, but I was wrong--Toased is.

It's a beautiful coppery, but not orangey brown, goes on very nicely, looks great on me and I LOVE the way these shadows wear! No creasing, even at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by honeyshop247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use toasted when I want to have a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ckramer

I am surprised this only has 2 reviews! It's a beautiful dark brown/coppery shadow with no glitter, just shimmer. I originally picked it up because I love dark brown shadows - they make my dark brown eyes pop, and contrast nicely against my fair skin. But, a lot of dark browns are too much to wear during the day, I find, because of my light skin - it looks too heavy. Toasted is definitley a dark brown that is wearable during the day. I love to use it on the whole lid, but it is also is a great crease color. Lasts very long and has great pigment, like all UD shadows. Will repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 11:32:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Toasted is a heavy metal looking shade, a beautiful bronzy copper to my eyes. It makes blue or green eyes pop and layers well over Sellout or sin. It also works well with Smog or Mildew. It's not nearly as orange as Chopper and contains no glitter. It's not as rich as Smog and seems to be a bit more taupy brownish in it's intensity. It's a wonderful shade as a neutral with that little metallic shimmer kick to it.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by azjavagirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm stunned Toasted shadow has no reviews yet!

This coppery brown shadow was a Spring 07 release and it's quickly become one of my fave UD shadows. It's a shimmery, non-glittery brown with warm coppery-golden tones. Lighter and less bronzey than Smog, darker and more brown than Chopper, much warmer and less shimmery than YDK. Typical excellent UD texture, blendability and staying power.

I love it in the crease with Blunt or Sin as lid/highlighter for a neutral daytime look. Can be used as a wash with darker crease/liner for more drama. Pops with a teal or khaki green liner.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No