December 22, 2014 | 943 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by samanthalyn713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks pretty in photographs and in person if you have the right skin tone. I have about a million of the half sizes of this and the full size and barely use it. Looks nice when you have a nice summer tan. It looks really pretty paired with Bare Minerals faux tan bronzer, which is my HG bronzer and has great brown undertones which pair really well with this frosty pink highlighter. It isn't universally flattering though and I hate the packaging. Use a sponge and a light hand to apply or you will look tacky and greasy.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by yunniex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This highlighter makes oily skin look even oilier & shinier. I've applied this highlighter along my cheekbones (one dot for each side - instead of the recommended 3) and it doesn't brighten/improve my complexion at all.

I suggest to my fellow oily skin friends, use a powder highlighter instead. I've tried the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick and it gave me a better natural look as compared to High Beam.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't think I liked highlighters until I got High Beam. Now I'm hooked! The applicator is great, similar to a nail polish brush. It really adds a special and light glow to my cheeks - nothing too over the top or cartoon-y. I was worried this would be "immature" because it looks so sparkly. However, it's not... it just adds a little extra something to your complexion. I will be rebuying this, although it may be a while - one bottle lasts forever. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by louiseannette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had a sample of this before purchasing the full sized product and I loved it! I used it everyday on my brow bones, my cupid's bow and the tops of my cheeks. It gave a luminous iridescence without being obvious in any way. I found it was perfect for my very fair skin. However, I didn't get along with the product at all after I got the full size. Perhaps it was a change of formula or a change in my foundation routine but instead of going on smooth and silky it would drag along my foundation creating streaks of shine! I tried and tried with this product to get the results I used to but it just didn't work for me anymore. Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Jessiqka

Life changing. I use it right above my brow bones, where its most reflective. Committed for life.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Tinuwiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It caused extreme swelling on me, I suggest making a patch test for girls with sensitive skin. Previously I has allergy to lancome absolue eye cream, both are containing triethalomine so it can be the cause.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Don't usually buy high end products, like to stick to drugstore stuff but i have recently been receiving lots of Benefit products as gifts.
Really like this products-gives me a really nice radiant glow
Only complaint is once you've used up more than probably 2/3's it becomes an absolute nightmare to get enough out to use it
would pick Girl meets pearl over this because of that..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Love this pink pearly highlighter. I tap it around the outside of my eye socket and down onto the top of my cheekbone. Brings attention to the shape of the face and eye. Really flattering.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by twits0123

Eh this highlighter was kind of a turn off for me.I've heard so much about Benefit High Beam and I owned it a couple of years ago but I wasn't really into highlighters then so I just gave it to my sister but currently I've been in love with highlighters so I tried High Beam out again. Its not a bad product I just don't like how its 26 dollars for an itty bitty bottle and its personslly too shimmery for my liking. Its not hard to blend but I think this will more suit pale skin tones rather than olive or dark skin tones because its a pink pearly color and its not really attractive on my skin tone. The staying power isn't fantastic either maybe because its a liquid? Not sure but it kind of faded within an hour for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I dont really use highlighter too much, but this is really great to mix with foundation. to creat this look: mix one part liquid foundation (a thicker foundation works best) with one equal part high beam and apply as usual. It will give you a beautiful luminous glow. I have repurchased a couple times and will continue to do so.