September 20, 2014 | 1190 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by bpolivka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! i bought this two days ago... yes two days ago. I bought this at walgreens..with a printed out 2.00 off coupon when you buy the kit. Well i got to walgreens and it was buy one get one FREE on plus white! So i was going to get another kit because it was worth more money but i didn't need two mouthgaurds so i just got another gel! I have used it around 4 times and it whitens SO FAST, tastes good, easy to use, cheap...my total came to 8.99.....!!! for two gels, a mouthgaurd, and a rinse!! I have used crest whitestrips and i hate them..the best so far has been advanced seal they stay on really well but they are so expensive!! I apply it with a qtip directly on my teeth and then i put the mouthgaurd in and wait around 10-15 minutes. It works wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by xpatheticxlove3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Watch my review as I compare Crest to Plus White !

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 6:08:00 AM More reviews by jjcheetham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so first of all ive been using the sensitive version of this product as i was scared of the pain some people have been talking about!
The normal version is 6% and the sensitive is 3%
ive been using this for about 5 days now, it recommends you use it twice daily for 2 weeks so im going to continue with it
I use it with a mouthguard and leave it in for about 10 minutes and occassionally it gets a little sensitive but nothing painful, just a twinge
Ive seen a LITTLE difference? but i thought id have pretty rapid results after reading up on here! but im going to edit this again at the end of 2 weeks so here are the ratings for now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

love this!! I have bought this over and over!
UPDATE--I continue to buy this over and over. The dentist checkups have been perfect. They say I do a great job cleaning my teeth but I think it is this product that keeps them so nice. I will never part with this--it's a great find. I use a floride rinse after brushing everyday because it is not in the paste. I also love that my teeth do not hurt when I use this every day. Other whitening products are painful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel 2 - 3 times a week and it really works! However; I don't use it for only 5 minutes. I use the mouth trays as per the review below. And I leave this on for 30 minutes at a time. I then follow with a good brushing and use a whitening rinse for 30 seconds.
My teeth respond well to this treatment and are a LOT whiter. I can highly recommend this product when used as per above instructions.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by PaigeB143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like most of the other reviews said this is an awesome product that is super cheap and works really well. I have been using this for 3 weeks now and here are a few pointers that work for me:

1. Go to plus whites website for coupons, I got $1 off my tube
2. Go to Wal*Mart and buy teeth guards (found in the sporting area) that have helmet attachment (gives you something to hold onto when dipping in the boiling water and they are easily removed and filed down for comfort)
3. Apply the gel with a Q Tip, use one end for application (try and avoid the gums) and the other for clean up when mouth piece is put into place
4. Use in the shower or with a cup handy for drool :-p
5. I found that it also works best if you use a whitening pre brush rinse (I use a Wal*Mart brand one) and brush your teeth prior to application

Hope these little tips help!!

37 out of 37 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by fashiondisco

this is my favourite whitening product...
i used many many of them including the white strips and all and it was just uncomfortable for me .
i bought a mouth tray and use this pretty often.
thanks to it i get numerous compliments on my bright smile.
:)i love this product.it's cheap and lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by cookiemonster88

I love this product! It made a huge difference to my teeth after only 5 mins, I only use it twice a month and my teeth are perfectly white, I do feel however that using this gel twice a day for the first two weeks is a tad extreme! BTW my teeth were pretty white to begin with!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. I used the Crest strip before and they're allright. I like this better because it's speedy. Also, whenever I use this I always get a ton of compliments on how white my teeth are. I personally use it when I take a shower so I can spit if I accumulate too much saliva (gross I know but it works). Now is does cause me some sensitivity and so I consulted my dental hygenist. She said that if you use sensodyne a week before, during, and the week after using a whitener it will help this problem. This did decrease my sensitivity about 80%.Try it out...its cheap and is works.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Crazybunnygirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Before this, I'd never used a whitening product. I was walking around in Shoppers one day (Yeah, we get it in Canada <3), and I saw it next to the $36 opposition. I thought maybe my smile needed a little spiffin' up, and for $6 I couldn't resist. I just applied it directly into my teeth with a q-tip and let it sit for 10 minutes. But I agree, LOTS of drool, LOVE the taste (I found myself craving it one day!), and does a terrific job at whitening. I feel like grinning at everybody who passes by to show off my pearly whites :D Def a secret weapon, but lets keep it a secret, Ladies!