Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

4.3

Water (Aqua), Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid.

In 5 minutes, this product will really whiten your teeth. I've never liked the taste of Crest white strips, but the 5 mins speed gel kit comes with a mouth guard that will easily keep the whitening gel in place.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A friend of mine went to the US recently and i asked her to pick me up this product as it is not really available in the UK.

After many good reviews, i had to try it. my teeth are not badly yellow but they are noticeably stained after years of being a tea drinker.

I've used this for about a week and a half, almost every day. I have noticed a slight difference, but honestly nothing major. i thought this product would have worked more by now.

Sensitivity- i do experience some sensitivity generally (when eatin ice cream for instance) and after i use this my teeth feel more sensitive, but this feeling goes after about an hour.

I will continue to use this product and hopefully see better results. I have also been using the gel for 15mins not 5min. so it's not a "speed whitening" treatment in my opinion.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Bought this about 8 months ago, one of the best whiteners ive purchased and it was only $5 dollars! It works great, I see a difference after one use. Will purchase again! :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product ! the price is great ! I saw improvement after first use ! I will buy this product again !

I bought this today at walgreens and there was no recall notice for it here in NYC. I actually tried it tonight. It says to soak for about 5-10 minutes but I left it in for 40 minutes and saw results already. It's not paper white but I'm sure with more uses, it will be a lot whiter. I tried googling about the recall but I can't find anything on it.

I just wanted to let everyone know that this stuff has been recalled...I'm not sure if there was a bad batch somewhere or if it's been discontinued altogether, but I tried to pick up a tube at Walgreens tonight, and they wouldn't let me buy it! The clerk said there was a recall notice on the computer system.

Sorry this isn't really a review (I gave it a neutral rating since I haven't actually tried it), I just though I'd get the word out and maybe save someone a trip to the drugstore.

I hope I'm wrong - please post if you have more information!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So I bought the tube separately from the kit and realized I wanted those mouth guard things to put the gel into so I ran out and bought a pair. After using this whitening system for about 2 weeks and more (everyday) I didn't really notice a difference in the color of my teeth. They still looked yellow but kind of white, I don't know how to explain. So I stopped for a week or two. Then I noticed my teeth were actually getting darker (yellowish) so I started using it again. This time around, I realized it does actually work because after using it it was back to the color that it was when I was using it. So yes, it did whiten my teeth slightly. But nothing major.
This is an affordable product and does the job.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this product! So cheap and works way better than all the other home whitening kits I've tried. After the first couple of uses I could already tell a difference in the colour of my teeth. I'm an avid coffee and wine drinker and this is a staple for me. I like to keep my teeth as white as possible so that it doesn't look awful with certain lipsticks. Would definitely recommend!

The best whitener! I use this with a tray and keep on for 10 minutes to two hours just don't let the gel touch your gums. Whitens really fast, gives long lasting results and is cheap! I've had little sensitivity to this product. The gel is a little messy but it's still a great product.

I LOVE THIS! i bought this two days ago... yes two days ago. I bought this at walgreens..with a printed out 2.00 off coupon when you buy the kit. Well i got to walgreens and it was buy one get one FREE on plus white! So i was going to get another kit because it was worth more money but i didn't need two mouthgaurds so i just got another gel! I have used it around 4 times and it whitens SO FAST, tastes good, easy to use, cheap...my total came to 8.99.....!!! for two gels, a mouthgaurd, and a rinse!! I have used crest whitestrips and i hate them..the best so far has been advanced seal they stay on really well but they are so expensive!! I apply it with a qtip directly on my teeth and then i put the mouthgaurd in and wait around 10-15 minutes. It works wonderfully.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools