Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 12/12/2009 1:44:00 PM

Dont like these eyeliners! Black looks like grey when you put on, smudges. Just not a very good eyeliner!

on 12/12/2009 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's okay when you first apply it. It glides over your eyes and I love how you don't have to sharpen it. Good pigmentation too. However it has no lasting power, and it falls onto my bottom lids and gives me panda eyes so I'm peeved by that. Not a special eyeliner!

on 12/6/2009 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this eyeliner i've been using it for about a year and i think it's soo much better than having to sharpen a pencil over and over again ..it's smooth and very easy to apply :D

on 9/29/2009 6:04:00 PM

I bought this because it came as an extra with my cover girl last blast mascara, so I figured it was worth a try. This eyeliner SUCKS. Ive used many of eyeliners and I think this is by far the worse. When I try smudging it, it just ends up smudging TOO much, no matter how careful I am, I end up looking like a racoon. So I tried to juse it normally, it just smudges everywhere and turns this grayish color. Im so glad this didnt really cost me too much, its definently not worth the buy. I prefer Revlons eyeliners much more

on 9/22/2009 6:39:00 PM

i'm so tired of using this and for that, i wont buy it again. i'm planning of buying revlon color stay.

i have this and it works really fine when you have an eyeshadow or whatever makeup that will help not to smudge.

but if you don't have any and just put it directly, i would say that it would really smudge.

i go to High school from 7 - 2.. and when i check my eyes at 2 pm, it smudges! i look like really tired cause of this smudging effect that it gives to me.

on 9/12/2009 2:33:00 AM

ugh. it broke after 2 days and it wouldnt twist up anymore. it was pretty cheap though i got in a duo pack with lash blast. It works great but its not worth the money because it breaks so soon.

on 9/8/2009 9:10:00 PM

I didn't like this eyeliner at all. It wasn't expensive and I'd seen a few good reviews of it on here, so I picked it up at Walgreen's. It basically didn't show up at all when I applied it, as many times as I tried. I was really disappointed and returned it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because it was so cheap(at Rite Aid). It's good, considering its price.

It does a fairly good job of lining but there are few things that I don't like about this one.

1. the liner can get a little flat for lining (I look for a bit more sharper ones)
2. It smudges a bit often.
3. It doesn't like to stay on my waterline, although I remember it being waterproof.. If not correct me please.

Overall, it's not perfect, it's not bad either.
A minor tweak to this product would do the trick ^-^

on 8/25/2009 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in charcoal, a dark gray. I'm an eyeliner klutz, so if I like this, it means it must be idiot-proof. LOL. Seriously, it draws on really smoothly. I don't even have to close or pull on my eye to draw with it, which is nice. I hate pulling my eyelid out. And the no-sharpening thing rocks. Plus I like the little smudger on the end, but I've found it's better at literally erasing mistakes you've made, if you do it quickly, than smudging. This stuff has never ran or smeared off on me. It gets the eyeliner klutz stamp of approval. :-P

on 8/25/2009 9:10:00 AM

I always used to use those eyeliners that you had to sharpen, which I hated. So, once I needed an eyeliner, I wanted one like this, not like, a pencil. The price was fine, so I got it, in black. When I first used it, I was so happy I bought it. Although, I haven't used many eyeliners before, out of the ones I have used, this one's by far the best. It's really smooth & easy to apply. It kinda lasts pretty long, too. I liked it & will probably buy it again. :)