September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by elenaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like this eyeliner at all. It wasn't expensive and I'd seen a few good reviews of it on here, so I picked it up at Walgreen's. It basically didn't show up at all when I applied it, as many times as I tried. I was really disappointed and returned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by lilxchocoxbby

I bought this because it was so cheap(at Rite Aid). It's good, considering its price.

It does a fairly good job of lining but there are few things that I don't like about this one.

1. the liner can get a little flat for lining (I look for a bit more sharper ones)
2. It smudges a bit often.
3. It doesn't like to stay on my waterline, although I remember it being waterproof.. If not correct me please.

Overall, it's not perfect, it's not bad either.
A minor tweak to this product would do the trick ^-^

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in charcoal, a dark gray. I'm an eyeliner klutz, so if I like this, it means it must be idiot-proof. LOL. Seriously, it draws on really smoothly. I don't even have to close or pull on my eye to draw with it, which is nice. I hate pulling my eyelid out. And the no-sharpening thing rocks. Plus I like the little smudger on the end, but I've found it's better at literally erasing mistakes you've made, if you do it quickly, than smudging. This stuff has never ran or smeared off on me. It gets the eyeliner klutz stamp of approval. :-P

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 9:10:00 AM More reviews by xTiffany

I always used to use those eyeliners that you had to sharpen, which I hated. So, once I needed an eyeliner, I wanted one like this, not like, a pencil. The price was fine, so I got it, in black. When I first used it, I was so happy I bought it. Although, I haven't used many eyeliners before, out of the ones I have used, this one's by far the best. It's really smooth & easy to apply. It kinda lasts pretty long, too. I liked it & will probably buy it again. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by rozalina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner on a whim at kroger because it was selling for $2 (haha). I got it in "plum velvet" which is a nice shade of brownish purple. i find that i have been reaching for this instead of my normal black mascaras lately, because it looks much nicer on my dark brown eyes than black mascara. it looks more natural, and not very dramatic (which is good for everyday wear). I don't experience too much smudging, but i do have to apply this a couple times a day because it fades. also, i lines my eyes on my bottom lash line, so i don't really know how well this works for the top lash line!
i haven't tried the other colors, so i can't review the entire line. the plum velvet color is a sure winner, though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

An ok eyeliner. I have this in espresso and it is a nice brown color for everyday wear. Lasts all day but is kind of difficult to apply and doesn't smudge very easily. It lasts awhile and comes with a smudger on the opposite end. Nothing special but I don't hate it either. Good price so I would probably repurchase for that reason and that it seems to last all day on my oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kidando16

I have repurchased the same color three times now. The color grey khaki is a really pretty neutral. I find myself reaching for this color at least twice a week. It is more interesting than black or brown. It really brings out the hazel in my brown eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by shananigans

Personally, I really didn't like this eyeliner. It totally skipped and look sloppy. It was really hard to apply and once you do apply it, it looks like you put it on when you were in a car.

So, I bought Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner.
It is sooo great I love it. It's perfect, and it does the exact opposite of Perfect Point.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by JuliaLaz

I've used this for about 10 years now, and wear it every day. Yes it fades, especially on the waterline. And the smudging end is too hard on my skin, removing the eyeliner rather than smudging it. BUT, it's really easy to apply with minimum fuss, and is fairly cheap. Also, unlike other automatic pencils it has a flat, round nib so if you tilt it you can usually find a sharper or a blunter edge for thin/thick lines as required.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by prettyreckless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this everyday for over a year and I just got my 2nd one not too long ago. I don't use this as often anymore, but I never had a problem with smudging like others (unless I slept with it on of course). Will repurchase