April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 3:07:00 AM More reviews by jad3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fab body moisturiser! I always apply this after giving my body a good scrub (usually with S&G's Flake Away). It sinks in nicely into the skin, although it will take a few minutes because of its thicker than normal lotions (its a body butter after all). Love the smell, can be too strong for those sensitive noses though. It's a good buy especially when there are offers at boots!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 4:30:00 AM More reviews by earth2selene

I was never one to moisturize my skin daily, as its not particularly dry but I must say this body butter changed my life. Finding a lotion that I liked at Target seemed like a chore, and I stumbled upon this while looking for the Burt's Bees. As soon as I smelled it I knew I had to take it home. My best friend had just given me a Miss Dior Cherie set as a gift and this smelled just like the lotion it came with. Not only that but its sooo moisturizing, I never knew my skin could be so soft. I wear this when I'm in the mood for the scent as purchasing this sparked a bad habit of collecting lotions and butters but I'm on my third tub and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by dollgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this but the smell is just a bit too strong for me sometimes. I've bought loads of soap and glory products but you really have to be in the mood for their scent. I absolutely adore the packaging which is my favourite aspect of this product but I wouldn't buy it again as I prefer something that i can just slather on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by pishtosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't get over the scent of this cream; last year, I picked up the spray-on version of this moisturizer, it comes in a spritz bottle and doesn't give a ton of moisture, but I noticed that the lovely scent lasted all day on my skin. I used it more as a body spray, just for the fragrance. I picked this body butter up yesterday, so now I can cover my perfume and moisturizer I one easy step. =) It's priced decently, for the amount you get, and the packaging is sturdy and cute.

I'd honestly wear this stuff just for the smell, but as luck would have it, the consistency of this cream is silky and beautiful, and it sinks in easily and leaves your skin feeling great. Will continue to purchase on my trips to the US, as it's not available in my Canadian city.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 9:24:00 AM More reviews by kittiekiss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Delicious!
Love the scent but can't wear with my regular perfume as big fragrance clash!

Really rich and moisturising. Huge tub that will last for ages and means you can really slap it on!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Magigi2416

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

In Canada, it's almost 16 dollars = kinda expensive for a drugstore lotion.

However, that moisturizer changed my life/skin. My mom first bought it and I fell in love with the the look of the brand and I went after and bought it for myself. The scent is ABSOLUTELY amazing. It truly is. So that's the reason I was consistent in applying it every morning - i just loved the smell. It lingers to my skin all day, which can be a downside for some people, but whatever.

For the first time of my life, my elbows are soft !

I only use the body butter in the winter, and in the summer i use a lighter lotion. I saw that they make the righteous lotion or whatever its called, and it might become my summer lotion. all they're body products have the same smell - hurray !

lovelovelovelovelove it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by danipoops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this - bought a 50ml sample to try as i wasnt sure and i like! Smells lovely - very creamy but non greasy! Sank into my skin and made it very soft :)
I am going to buy the bigger tub when I run out xx

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Lorizzle33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this body butter. The scent is wonderful, but very strong for a body butter, and lasts quite some time. I would recommend using it in moderation, and without any other fragrances. Moisturizes quite well also.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Sumshine88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just repurchased this from SDM for 9.99! I don't know why but I think the price went up? it's regular price 14.99, but it goes on sale a lot, so I usually wait! ANYWHO I love this stuff! Apparently it smells like Miss Dior Cherie? I can't tell you if it does or not, but it does have a VERY feminine sweet fruity smell, I just can't put my finger on it! It is what you'd expect a butter to be, moisturizing! I like the whipped lotion-y texture, and love love the smell! I just wish it didn't have such a long and chemical-sounding ingredient list..oh well!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Vectorr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this for myself one day while Target hopping and i have to say-
I LOVE IT.
I'm 13 in middle school and people are constantly smelling me up in class, and teachers ask what i'm wearing! I think i'm going to buy Miss Dior Cherie, because it smells EXACTLY the same!!!