Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.3

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Leaves skin feeling so so soft and smells lovely! Love using this. Another great product - i love Soap & Glory x

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love the smell, love how it works and moisturizes but I think I actually prefer the lotion form of this for its pump applicator and the fact that it seems to be easier to work into the skin. But in winter, when my skin is really parched, this is very nice and rich.

I got this product in a sale and I am rather impressed by it. It makes my very dry skin(especially on my arms) feel like normal skin, which is a bonus. i would recommend this to anyone, the packaging is very nice, and the slogans on it make it seem slightly better. the product itself smells very nice and is quite thick.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was given this as a gift and I've been using this for almost two weeks now and theres already a dramatic difference. My skin feels ALOT softer than it has been in a long time, and I think the product itself smells absolutely gorgeous.

I think it could possibly be a bit too heavy for some skin types, but I'd say its worth a try :)

I love this product! My skin feels softer than it's been in a long time and looks much healthier. I would definitely recommend this product, but I guess it may be a little too heavy for some skin types- but give it a go :)

When i went to Target, i would always go over to the Soap & Glory display and smell this body butter. The jar was huge, but it was expensive. I found a set with the mini butter, body wash, perfume & scrub. I love this lotion. Its not thick or heavy on my skin. It sinks in pretty fast, and leaves a nice sheen (but doesnt look oily) It smells amazing! Like many other people have said, it smells like Miss Dior Cherie (my favorite perfume) I love this lotion and use it all the time. I will buy a full size for sure since i know its worth it!

Adore this so much! This product caught my eye with the pink packaging. It smells almost like my favorite, Miss Dior Cherie. I apply this all over my body after i bathe, then spritz my Dior perfume on then apply my makeup, so my lotion has time to sink in :) Soap & Glory looks super cute on my vanity, and it is very cheap! I will buy again, of course.

This is one of my favourite body butter, like many other Soap & Glory products it just delivers what it said on the packet. Very moisturising but not sticky at all. Smells delicious too ^^

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this body butter! I first got this in the miniture version in a gift set, and after about 3 uses i was set on getting the huge tub aswell! I think the scent is so refreshing and delightful, and as with all S&G products the packaging is gorgeous!!!

The butter leaves your skin feeling so soft, is easily absorbed into my skin, and my skin does not feel greasy afterwards!

This is a very moisturizing body butter. However, it has a very, very strong fragrance that lingers all day long. It sort of smells like a stronger (more pungent) Miss Dior Cherie. Unfortunately, I find it overpowering if I use it all over. It can give me (and everyone around me) a major headache - it is definitely not a subtle fragrance. On that basis alone, I would not buy this again and when I do use it, it's only on one area of my body. Too bad, because it really does moisturize well. If you don't mind super strong fragrances, this might be something to try. It retails for approximately $14.99 at Target.