Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.3

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

on 3/1/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I received a gorgeous S&G beauty bag filled with their top products (incl. The Righteous Butter) for Christmas from UK and loved all of them but was disappointed when I ran out because I didn't know where I could get them here (Dubai).. then I found them in Boots! It was like Christmas all over again.. 8-))

The smell is fabulous and whilst I don't normally like sweet perfumes I do love this .. and it is incredibly feminine and girly, plus the fragrance really lasts if you layer with other products. I haven't used it on dry skin but on wet/damp skin it works incredibly well sinking right in.... and you don't need a lot (and I have very dry skin). I have the huge tub and expect it will last at least a couple of months.

To top it all off I love having this in the bathroom cos I LOVE the packaging, very quirky. I have nearly every product they sell for bath/body - it is my little bit of pampering every day.

Price-wise it is not the cheapest body butter on the market but still reasonable considering the size and how long it will last.. I paid Dhs70 / GBP12 for the 300ml tub.

on 2/26/2010 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i love this, i love soap and glorys body butters! my skin getts super irritated easily so i was a little afraid but it smelled so good. i tried it and i love it! it dosent bother my skin it smells wonderful with out being to strong and the scent lasts all day pretty much. it feels great, easy to get out what you need goes on nice not thick or oily. the packageing and price are great for the product.

on 2/18/2010 1:50:00 PM

I got the travel size, and even that is lasting forever! It smells just like Miss Dior Cherie, so it's perfect for layering. This body butter is so silky smooth, makes my skin slightly glossy(NOT oily though) and moisturizes! I am deff. going to buy the full size

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this and a whole load of other goodies from Soap & Glory because of the rave reviews I've read of it. Surprisingly, this really does live up to the hype. The smell is absolutely gorgeous, however it is certain to be a little too sweet for some. It strongly reminds me of candy, as do most of the Soap & Glory range.
It is very light, which is surprising considering it's supposedly a body butter, which are usually heavy and thick. It soaks in by itself without having to rub it in too vigorously. It makes my skin soft, smooth and smelling fantastic.
One thing I should mention is that this product works so much better on damp skin, I first tried it on dry skin and wasn't much impressed. However, when I used it again later in the shower it had a much better effect.

I bought this for the scent, as I already knew what it smelt like (I own the glimmer body lotion) and I wanted that smell.
It is amazing, a very good quality body butter which surprised me. It was $14.99cdn at SDM, which is a tad much but I spend $5.99-6.99 on others that are half the size, so it works out.
It's thick, creamy and soaks in fast. I have dry skin so I need to do it twice a day usually.
Will rebuy, but it will last a long time.

on 12/29/2009 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am obsessed with this stuff. This lotion feels so great, is long lasting, and has the same great smell as all of the other Soap and Glory products.

on 11/19/2009 10:29:00 AM

i got a smaller size of this in Christmas Secret Santa last year and didn't use it for months thinking it would smell like one of those cheap sets you get from the chemists but I tried it and loved it.

I am absolutely addicted to the smell and find that it really lasts, like a much more expensive body lotion. In fact I have re-purchased the much larger tub and get through loads of the stuff. I noticed now they have bought out a Soap and Glory perfume, whichI haven't tried but am hoping is the same scent. I see a lot of reviewers have compared the smell to Dior Miss Cherie which I haven't tried but it certainly does smell like a high end product. I love this line of products and have tried the Clean on Me body wash and also Clean of England too which are enormous sized and I think around a fiver. Highly recommended.

this is awesome! smells a lot like ms Dior chere, which is one of my favorite perfumes. and it moisturizes very well, a little goes a long way. i would defiantly recommend this to everyone. the scent is strong for a normal moisturizer, so if you love the scent of Dior Chere, then this is an awesome moisturizer. its $15 for a giant jar. definitely worth the value.

on 10/31/2009 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love it too,smooth and rich with lovely scent

on 10/22/2009 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I will be honest and admit that I have usually avoided S&G products purely for their packaging. I'm not keen on the innuendo names or cheesy pictures so ignorantly assumed the products were not a good quality (because in the UK they are not considered 'cheap' at 9.00 but certainly not the most expensive around).

I am now converted after trying some of the mini sized products including the body butter. The smell is lovely. A very sweet sugar smell (but not in a teenager way) and it really does soak into my skin well and surprisingly quickly. A lot of other butters sort of leave a film that stays for a while but this leaves my skin soft and dry after about 10 minutes. I have been using it for about two weeks after the Clean on Me wash and Flake Away scrub and my skin really is very soft. I'm even considering the Eau de S&G for the finishing touch to keep the scent all day.

I would reccommend trying the mini sizes first and if you like really sweet and strong scents you will like this range. Give it a try - I'm glad I did.

Top Rated Soap & Glory Products