Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.3

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

on 11/19/2009 10:29:00 AM

i got a smaller size of this in Christmas Secret Santa last year and didn't use it for months thinking it would smell like one of those cheap sets you get from the chemists but I tried it and loved it.

I am absolutely addicted to the smell and find that it really lasts, like a much more expensive body lotion. In fact I have re-purchased the much larger tub and get through loads of the stuff. I noticed now they have bought out a Soap and Glory perfume, whichI haven't tried but am hoping is the same scent. I see a lot of reviewers have compared the smell to Dior Miss Cherie which I haven't tried but it certainly does smell like a high end product. I love this line of products and have tried the Clean on Me body wash and also Clean of England too which are enormous sized and I think around a fiver. Highly recommended.

this is awesome! smells a lot like ms Dior chere, which is one of my favorite perfumes. and it moisturizes very well, a little goes a long way. i would defiantly recommend this to everyone. the scent is strong for a normal moisturizer, so if you love the scent of Dior Chere, then this is an awesome moisturizer. its $15 for a giant jar. definitely worth the value.

on 10/31/2009 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love it too,smooth and rich with lovely scent

on 10/22/2009 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I will be honest and admit that I have usually avoided S&G products purely for their packaging. I'm not keen on the innuendo names or cheesy pictures so ignorantly assumed the products were not a good quality (because in the UK they are not considered 'cheap' at 9.00 but certainly not the most expensive around).

I am now converted after trying some of the mini sized products including the body butter. The smell is lovely. A very sweet sugar smell (but not in a teenager way) and it really does soak into my skin well and surprisingly quickly. A lot of other butters sort of leave a film that stays for a while but this leaves my skin soft and dry after about 10 minutes. I have been using it for about two weeks after the Clean on Me wash and Flake Away scrub and my skin really is very soft. I'm even considering the Eau de S&G for the finishing touch to keep the scent all day.

I would reccommend trying the mini sizes first and if you like really sweet and strong scents you will like this range. Give it a try - I'm glad I did.

Love this stuff! Makes my skin buttery soft. It just glides on and lasts all day. I love the scent as well!

on 10/16/2009 8:08:00 PM

Does anyone know where you can buy Eau de Soap and Glory and Glam-a-lot body spray in the U.S.? Any websites that ship to the U.S. that you may know of would help. Boots.com and Harvey Nichols are not currently shipping to the U.S. :(

on 10/12/2009 7:22:00 PM

This was given to me as a gift but now I am addicted! I love the texture and leaves my body moisturised throughout the London winter. I also adore the scent and its staying power. I'm hoping that I'll be able to find this product when I'm back in Sydney.

on 10/5/2009 8:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Love this body butter!! It smells similar to Miss Dior Cherie, which is the only perfume I love and re-buy over and over. If you don't care for strong scents this may not be the one for you. It is VERY moisturizing, and for the record, Flake Away (the S & G exfoliant) smells the same. On the days I will be wearing Miss D, I use Flake Away, followed by RB then Miss D, and the compliments come all day long! Not a shy scent, and many say it's very young, but I don't care! I'm 41 and just plain LOOOOOVE the smell of all these products!!

on 9/29/2009 4:45:00 PM

Best body butter I have ever tried. NOt greasy, smells amazing and makes my skin so so so soft. Even better Boots often have special deals on it over here in IReland

on 9/27/2009 1:29:00 PM

I adore this body butter so much! It smells absolutely amazing, as all Soap & Glory products do. It has what I consider the "classic" S&G fragrance that nearly all the pink products have. It's like Strawberries & Champagne, and reminds me a bit of Miss Dior Cherie. Not the same of course, but I get a faint reminder. It is a strong scent, but it will stay with you all day! I think this is probably a deal breaker for some, but it's like a perfume. Why buy it if you don't like the way it smells, KWIM?

This body butter is moisturizing, non-sticky or greasy, and goes on like a dream. I often use it after using S&G body wash and follow with the Flirtigo body spray (I think it's called "Girligo" in the US). I got addicted to S&G products while living in the UK, and I'm so happy that you can now purchase them at Target!