July 29, 2014 | 905 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by deborahfenchu

Along with another St.Ives lotion, it makes my skin smooth :D The price is cheap for a large bottle like that.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Interludes

I had high hopes for this lotion after the body wash, which I adore. However, the lotion just did not deliver for me. It feels a little greasy to me at first, but will eventually sink it. The biggest issue I have with it is the smell. At first it's pleasant but then it has an odd note that I can't identify, but it's not something I like. The scent alone is what will keep me from repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

OMG!!! I looooove this lotion!!! It moisturizes so well and keeps my skin silky smooth! I do agree that the smell does have a weird after smell to it. Initially it smells like the Shea butter but then afterwards..it has an odd odour to it. Regardless, I love this stuff... it's cheap and the quality is AWESOME! I use this after shaving or when my skin is extremely dry. Not greasy and absorbs like a dream!! Def will repurchase!! Got this for $3.99CDN for a 600ml bottle!

UPDATE - I loved this at first, but now i'm not liking it so much. It leaves an almost powdery feeling on your skin (not the good kind) and it doesn't seem to moisturize very well. Good for summer/hot weather, but I think I'll stick to the Vaseline Cocoa butter....

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Sonjaaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It moisturises well, but I find the weird smell can linger.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Luckycam317

This Product smells ok, but tends to absorb quickly

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by kgreene938

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells okay, goes in okay, but lasts for like 3 minutes on me, literally. I switched to Curel Continuous Comfort Fragrance-Free and I am in love. This is like the lame boyfriend you're not ashamed you dated, exactly, but if you see him at a party you're at with a new guy, you'll downplay your relationship a lot, you know?It was okay, but you've found so much better than the fact that you were once satisfied is a little sad.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by gocats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This lotion has done a great job keeping my legs moisturized during the winter. I think that most shea butter products are overrated, but this seems to work. The scent is kind of weird, almost like a coconut suntan product, but it evaporates pretty quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by microcrush

This moisturises moderately, sinks in pretty fast into my skin without leaving me feeling greasy and oily. I have mixed feelings about the scent though, it has a sour hint to it that doesnt go well when you perspire...however on other days its leaves a subtle vanilla smell to your skin. My sister gags whenever i put it on myself though haha!

In conclusion, average moisturising effect with a smell that you'll either like or dont like.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by alishamaria

This is a nice everyday body lotion. It smells sort of like oatmeal cookies, but the smell doesn't linger too long after which is nice. It soaks into the skin pretty quickly and is not greasy. I find it gives average moisture, if you have very dry skin, you may need something heavier. The price is unbeatible for the bottle you get, and the pump is nice esp. when you are applying this all over, it makes it a bit easier. I will probably buy this again someday, but since I am a product junkie I will probably try other lotions for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by mabethg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the Oatmeal & Shea Butter body wash, so I decided to try this too. The packaging has a pump bottle, so it's really convenient to use. The lotion sinks in fast, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, and moisturizes well. For some reason, I feel like the body wash smells a little better, even though they're the same scent? I know it sounds weird, haha. But this lotion has an okay scent. It goes away after a while. I've been using this everyday, and I like it.