October 23, 2014 | 1433 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product. I am a HUGE fan of the body wash, so I thought this was going to be pretty good too. No. Not at all. The scent is OK at first, didn't notice anything off about it like other reviewers have mentioned. The thing that bothers me the most is that it doesn't moisturize at all. I mean, it works... and it's really nice for about 5 minutes... then I have to go right back to the bottle and apply more. It's a never ended process. The lotion is pretty thin too... I kind of got spoiled by the Vaseline cocoa butter and wanted to try something new. If you don't have dry skin, this would probably make a good product for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Milicica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not too crazy about this one...got it initially because in the sticky nasty humid summer here I have to shower few times a day and my skin gets pretty irritated. And upon sniffing it in the store, I really liked the scent of it so I gave it a go.
But, it doesn't moisturize that well, it mostly just sits on top of my skin, and the scent turns into some chemical nastiness:-S
It is good after shaving tho, it does soothe the skin pretty good. But I'm definitely not buying it again, Jergens works so much better for the same price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by isabellaxxmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lotion for after shaving and stuff! My only complaint is that it is the pump style which makes the stuff dry up and clog the opening, but that wont stop me from buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by aprilwms2002

Love this lotion - over the summer I developed this skin virus called (Pityriasis Rosea) My Dermatologist said that the cause is unknown. She gave me medicine a foam, the foam was supposed to stop the itching it didnít. One night I was itching so badly I could not sleep; my boyfriend recommended that I use his lotion (St. Ives OSB) as soon as I put it on, and it worked immediately I was able to sleep through out the night. This is the only thing I will buy from now on. And its great for my dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Dinnerwithfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cheap and it works fantastically. Keeps my skin moisturized and feeling soft, the effect doesnt wear off like a lot of other lotions I've tried lately. Not too greasy, I had to rub it into my skin a fair amount and everything was fine. I really like this and I will be buying it again (its cheap as chips, huge amount and will probably last me ages)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by deborahfenchu

Along with another St.Ives lotion, it makes my skin smooth :D The price is cheap for a large bottle like that.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Interludes

I had high hopes for this lotion after the body wash, which I adore. However, the lotion just did not deliver for me. It feels a little greasy to me at first, but will eventually sink it. The biggest issue I have with it is the smell. At first it's pleasant but then it has an odd note that I can't identify, but it's not something I like. The scent alone is what will keep me from repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

OMG!!! I looooove this lotion!!! It moisturizes so well and keeps my skin silky smooth! I do agree that the smell does have a weird after smell to it. Initially it smells like the Shea butter but then afterwards..it has an odd odour to it. Regardless, I love this stuff... it's cheap and the quality is AWESOME! I use this after shaving or when my skin is extremely dry. Not greasy and absorbs like a dream!! Def will repurchase!! Got this for $3.99CDN for a 600ml bottle!

UPDATE - I loved this at first, but now i'm not liking it so much. It leaves an almost powdery feeling on your skin (not the good kind) and it doesn't seem to moisturize very well. Good for summer/hot weather, but I think I'll stick to the Vaseline Cocoa butter....

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Sonjaaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It moisturises well, but I find the weird smell can linger.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Luckycam317

This Product smells ok, but tends to absorb quickly