St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter

4.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Soybean Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caramel, Red 33, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this product! Finally, my HG lotion. :)

The price is reasonable, you get a huge bottle with a pump for 6 bucks I think?

Smells fabulous. :) Moisturizes perfectly. Non-sticky, non-greasy. Love it!

Will definitely repurchase!

Love this! I like a cheap everyday body lotion that I can pick up whenever I run out. I actually like this more than bath and body works body lotions. I also love the fact that you can use it on your hands; it doesn't feel weird or gross on hands like some lotions do. Smell is amazing. It smells like coconuts to me for some reason.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I saw this at the local dollar store for $3 and HAD to buy it, because hey, I use the oatmeal & shea butter body wash and I love to match! :P The lotion I bought came in a nice pump bottle for a good price. You get plenty of product, but the bottle doesn't take up half the counter. The lotion itself is really moisturzing, non-greasy, rubs right in to the skin, and doesn't break me out on my chest or back. The only downside is that when you rub this in right after showering (when your skin is still damp), it smells a little rancid, like mildew, which is why I took a lippie off. Just let it sit for an hour or so and the smell will "relax" in to the normal soft, sweet smell. Also, it doesn't smell bad at all if you rub it on when you're completely dry. All in all, this is an awesome lotion for winter and summer, and I'll definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am no lotion afficianado. But this stuff is the best lotion I've ever used, hands down.

It's non-greasy and actually absorbs into your skin rather than sitting on top of it like a greasy film. It absorbs quickly. My skin feels immediately soft after using it. The best part for me though, is that I have eczema pretty bad on my hands, and unlike many other lotions, this does not sting them. The scent is very pleasant, too. Kinda vanilla-ish. It's really the only thing that's saved my hands this winter. I will continue to buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up from the trial size bins at Target. I think this is a pretty good overall lotion. I am using on my hands.

Pros: Absorbs quickly and leaves a nice soft feel to the skin. Just enough, and not at all greasy.

Cons: The scent is a little bit playdoughy, but dissipates quickly after rubbing in.

I would repurchase for hand use, but if you really have some seriously dry skin on your hands or legs, I would go with something heavier

I love this stuff. I used some of a friends and just had to buy some I love it. It dont make me itch or anything. I love the smell to. It helps my dry skin and hands. I will def buy more

This is aweful ! Its supposed to be to calm and soothe dry skin , and it did nothing for my skin . It made it itchy and dry . I really try to love St.Ives products but just doesnt happen .. Will never buy this again and St.Ives products period

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really love the St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter moisturizer - as a body moisturizer only (I should point out). It absorbs so nicely into your skin, leaves it feeling soothed and moisturized. The scent is nice too, not too overpowering. I cannot use the Vaseline Shea lotion that so many reviewers have preferred, I don't find it absorbs well and I don't like their use of petroleum.
But St. Ives is natural, doesn't test on animals and has a great ingredient list. Love!

This is a good basic body lotion if your on the go and need to absorb quickly. It also mixes well with any of the "glow" products to eliminate streaking. This is what I use it for, have L'Oreal Sublime Glow, half this lotion - works like a charm. However, for real moisturizing I turn to cocoa butter...

Tried to get a cheaper version of my Aveeno Oatmeal lotion for budgeting reasons. Wow, this is awful! It makes me itchy - even on my hands. Plus, I do not feel moisterized either. Pretty scent, though...