MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 3/30/2005 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Would definitely buy again. I'm a MAC C40 and this color is so beautiful w/ my skin tone! Today is my first time wearing it (w/ Foolish Me blush, no less) and I absolutely love it. Perfect for Spring/Summer. Definitely recommend for those with more medium/tanned skin tones!!!! Beautiful!

on 3/18/2005 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My Coloring: MMM, NC40, BE 2.3/3, Shiseido O60, Stila F
Color Description: Peachy, coral with shimmer.
Never thougth I could wear this color. Great for spring.

Great color for this GGG! This gives me a hint of coral, or a bright, modern m/u look, depending on how heavily I apply it. Really brings out the golden tone in my skin, and I love it! Looks so scary in the tube but gorgeous on. I wouldn't recommend it for the very pale, but everyone else should look great in this!

on 3/11/2005 4:10:00 PM

I really like this lip gloss, but mostly in the spring/summer. Like others have said, it's a nice golden coral, but I'm not sure it would work on all skin tones. ME: NC 35 dark brown eyes& hair.

on 3/11/2005 3:35:00 PM

Nice shimmery coral, good for an everyday natural look. Will repurchase.

on 3/8/2005 6:58:00 PM

This is the first lipglass I ever bought. It is a gorgeous sunny day lipgloss. Granted, it looks scary in the tube, but can be applied sparingly for a coral w/ gold shimmer wash or a little more heavy for a brighter look. The gold shimmer is gorgeous. I'm nc25 for reference.

on 3/2/2005 1:07:00 AM

Generally, I think MAC lipglasses are way too sticky to the point of distraction. Lychee, however, is such a great shade - shimmery coral. Even looks great on my pale skin with rosy undertones. I can't believe I gave my tube to my sister! *smack head* Granted, it looks even better on her olive-toned skin, but still! Sigh. Anyway, flattering shade, fun to wear when the weather's warm. Deducted a lippie for that pesky texture.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

no for everyday but pretty!

nice coral and pretty with other lip sticks

i have it on with photo in my gallery very cute for summer!!

on 2/27/2005 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

this is exactly how i wanted tartlette to be and it's not limited edition :) i just love coral shades and this is perfect!

on 2/25/2005 8:06:00 AM

I bought this online w/o trying it b/c I was looking for a pretty coral. The color turns a decided orange on me--I'm an NC20 brunette. Not flattering. It does have depth and sparkle, but the orangish color is far too bright for this 40-something. I would not purchase again.

Recommended for Medium Skin