December 18, 2014 | 1168 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 9:07:00 PM More reviews by ericaberryy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My Coloring: MMM, NC40, BE 2.3/3, Shiseido O60, Stila F
Color Description: Peachy, coral with shimmer.
Never thougth I could wear this color. Great for spring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 11:59:00 PM More reviews by watermelon0719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color for this GGG! This gives me a hint of coral, or a bright, modern m/u look, depending on how heavily I apply it. Really brings out the golden tone in my skin, and I love it! Looks so scary in the tube but gorgeous on. I wouldn't recommend it for the very pale, but everyone else should look great in this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by spollie

I really like this lip gloss, but mostly in the spring/summer. Like others have said, it's a nice golden coral, but I'm not sure it would work on all skin tones. ME: NC 35 dark brown eyes& hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2005 3:35:00 PM More reviews by watchalemmin

Nice shimmery coral, good for an everyday natural look. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by drexalia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first lipglass I ever bought. It is a gorgeous sunny day lipgloss. Granted, it looks scary in the tube, but can be applied sparingly for a coral w/ gold shimmer wash or a little more heavy for a brighter look. The gold shimmer is gorgeous. I'm nc25 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2005 1:07:00 AM More reviews by kearston

Generally, I think MAC lipglasses are way too sticky to the point of distraction. Lychee, however, is such a great shade - shimmery coral. Even looks great on my pale skin with rosy undertones. I can't believe I gave my tube to my sister! *smack head* Granted, it looks even better on her olive-toned skin, but still! Sigh. Anyway, flattering shade, fun to wear when the weather's warm. Deducted a lippie for that pesky texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by jeJoliexChienne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

no for everyday but pretty!

nice coral and pretty with other lip sticks

i have it on with photo in my gallery very cute for summer!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2005 11:29:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is exactly how i wanted tartlette to be and it's not limited edition :) i just love coral shades and this is perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2005 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Amylynne

I bought this online w/o trying it b/c I was looking for a pretty coral. The color turns a decided orange on me--I'm an NC20 brunette. Not flattering. It does have depth and sparkle, but the orangish color is far too bright for this 40-something. I would not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2005 10:59:00 AM More reviews by silver29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have fair skin and in the summer when it is sunkissed this gloss looks amazing. It is strictly for summer though. Would repurchase as wearing it the summer makes me feel a million bucks!