December 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - That Gal

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Hysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like to experiment with my make up and i've never bought any make up item twice. Why, if there are so much to try out there?
The only exception is this product. i've used three or four in a year (even though it's a bit pricey for me) and i just can't get enough of it.
First, i love the smell a lot. But what's important is how it makes my dull combination skin look like. It really lightens up the whole face and gives this nice pink glowy undertone, makes my pores invisible and does not make my skin greasy or oily at all.
Absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynnr

I bought the mini size of this produce from the "one prime day" set at sephora. Since I didn't want to use it all up at once, I applied my normal primer and then this primer to wherever I would highlight my face and it showed through my foundation and looked really pretty! However, I think the full size product is a little too expensive for me. So, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Natarichan

I bought some samples of ThatGal from eBay and I could not be happier with this product. Yes, first of all, it was the real deal. Pink in colour, a strange yet sensational aroma and the packaging as cute as ever. I read a lot of reviews on this and most people said that ThatGal didn't work for them, but for me, there was a difference definitely.
After applying a reasonable amount I could see my skin looked brighter and any blemishes I had were less angry red and more rosey pink. If I had no blemishes I could definitely wear this without any foundation.
When applying foundation over the top, I found I could use less and I could spread it more evenly.
My skin looks great and I am so happy with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kerrismile87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received the trial size in "One Prime Day" along with the POREfessional. Was so upset when that ran out and turned to this, At first I liked the brightening effect of this primer. I have acne-prone and a very oily t-zone. It made my cheekbones really pop but throughout the day, it made me look like a huge greaseball. Also it's sticky and not very good for applying foundation smoothly. Would not purchase the full size

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by DreamAngelsHeavenlyKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is an okay primer product. I think it adds a bit of illumination to your skin... It doesn't seem to last very long though... It will not make your foundation last longer (in my experience). I tried this product twice- once I bought it and once it came with a kit of something else I wanted. Although it feels nice going on and looks nice at first, it really just doesn't do much of anything. This product is "meh". I wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by BostonChica14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use a matte foundation, so wanted to find an illuminating primer. I loved the way my makeup looked right after I applied my foundation; I got that perfect dewy look I was aiming for. But hours later, I looked SO greasy, and I don't have particularly oily skin. I was literally shocked when I looked in the mirror. Definitely not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by ocgirl007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I liked it, I would wear it without make up, but when I used it with make up I looked oily... not worth the money really

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by aclockworkjanet

This product works fine as a normal primer, it's even slightly moisturizing, but did nothing compared to all of the rave reviews I heard before I bought it. It's okay as a primer, but isn't even close to being worth the price. I also heard that you could wear it without any other makeup over it and get a "luminous" dewy look, but for me I either can't tell I'm wearing it at all, or my face looks extremely greasy. Definitely not buying it again and I wouldn't recommend to anyone, especially for this price.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Brunette4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product does absolutely nothing for me!
I bought it cause of the rave reviews and I wish I didn't.
It does nothing as a highlighter on my skin, and even less as a primer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I once read a fellow MUA reviewer's review on some other BeneFit product and she wrote that BeneFit products have cool names and fun packages and that's about it. It is exactly my sentiments for this particular BeneFit product as well. It looked nice with subtle shimmer on my hand in the store but unfortunately I did not try it on my face when buying and later on when I applied it on my face nothing showed. Maybe on very light girls with no freckles, no skin discolorations this may work fine but on my freckled face it does nothing. It has a nice smell though and looks like it has some moisturizer agents in it because when applied it made my skin nicely soft and supple. I will use it as a under make up moisturizing base until it is all gone and won't be re purchasing.