November 26, 2014 | 1825 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MsSteenky

The bend in this brush makes all the difference in a perfect line. When it comes to liquid liners, I don't have a steady hand to make a decent line. When using this brush with my Laura Mercier eye liner, I get a perfect line every time. I can make my line as thin as I want or as thick as I want with this brush. I love this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by mishycakes

i love it! i use this to apply my HiP cream eyeliner and its perfect! its small narrow tip allows for precise application and it really gets to all the places on my lid that an angled eyeliner brush couldnt. a definite must have for any makeup brush collection

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

This is a must buy. It will make all the difference in your eyeliner wear... this brush is cheap but very good and effective. Make sure tho if you plan to buy this that the hair on this brush isn't sticking out left and right before u buy it. The bent part makes it easier to see where you're moving your eyeliner whether it be liquid, cream, or gel this brush can help you achieve a great line with no fuss.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by nattyd16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good brush, I use it every single day. I love the thin lines I can make with it, and how easy it is to create a wing. I do have to say that I think that it's the brush part and not the bent part that I like so much. This is because I still hold the brush the way I hold others, I don't take advantage of the brushes "bentness"! Still a great brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by awhellokitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush yesterday to use with my MAC gel eyeliner and totally love it! The bend made all the difference! It gives me much more precise control than a slanted flat liner brush. I could adjust the pressure to get a either think or thin line. A professional makeup artist that did my makeup last week used a similar brush from the Sephora professional line. I opted to buy the Sonia Kashuk version after seeing it at Target. I am so gald I did! Not only does the brush draws great lines, it also costs $11 less than the Sephora version. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by DisablingMercury

So far (I've only used it once) I really like it. It is much easier to make an even line compared to an angle brush. However, the bristles are sticking out at weird angles...I think this is my fault, though. I think I washed it wrong or something. I heard washing it in really hot water helps this problem, so I'll try that before I make any judgments.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sweeeet mystery of life, at last I've found yooooouuu...

What was I *doing* before I found this eyeliner brush?! I had sloppy looking lines on my eyes, that's what! I've tried pencils and angled eyeliner brushes and straight eyeliner brushes with pretty hilarious results. I just thought I was a moron and couldn't apply eyeliner correctly. (I've never in my life worn eyeliner until a couple months ago.)

This lovely little cheap eyeliner brush makes it mo bettah. I use it with WetnWild's creme eyeliner that's in a little pot. (Great product, btw.) It allows me to draw a very fine precise line, and I can go over it and make it thicker if I want. It makes putting eyeliner on the inner corner of your upper lids very easy. Plus, the way the thing's bent, you can actually see what you're doing! I never realized how much the handle of an eyeliner brush actually gets in the way. Not a problem with this little beauty.

Today, I'm so proud, I made the cutest little cat eyes, with the little 'wings' flipping out, you know? I did it with this brush, and it came out beautifully! I think this is the first time I've actually worn eyeliner and felt completely comfortable wearing it in public. Thank you, Sonia Kashuk!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Lovingthrill

I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I used to hate that my friends can get their liner to be cat like with any old eye pencil. Now I have a secret weapon so no need to be jealous anymore. The bent shape helps me tremendously with application. It really helps me go with the shape of my eye. I also noticed that another problem I had was my sink was way too far out so I couldn't get upclose and person with my eye to get close to the lashline so I finally bought a separate mirror.

I use this with my HIP gel liner in black which I never use because when I did the line was way too thick and I hate thick black liner. With this brush it is darn near perfect everytime. i do agree with some user about having to dip back into your liner because it didn't pick up enough but I never have to go over more than twice if that.

Even my mom said my eyes have gotten better and she is not into makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by BronzerBuster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is awesome and gives me even better control with gel eyeliners. I loved the price and I've had it over a year and still in excellent condition. It is very easy and durable to clean too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by fabulous_crystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! why did it take me SO long to buy this?! i didn't have such great luck with fluidlines, but this brush is perfect with Lancomes Artliner, liquid liner. must have for liquid liner! absolutely!