April 20, 2014 | 1595 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by glasszooey

This has now become my everyday shadow. I have really oily lids (I know gross). I also run late for work almost everyday, finding the whole priming and brushing a powder eyeshadow on too time consuming. Enough of a story...this product is the only reason I wear eyeshadow because this is so easy, quick and stays on so well all day (really is creaseless). I actually just use my fingers to apply and it looks great all day. Also, if I go out after work I can easily (and quickly) put another color on top/crease for an evening look.
This color is more of a pinky chapagne on me with shimmer, but still very appropriate the for daytime.
Recommend for anyone. Only con is that I am now tempted to buy more from this line!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2007 3:45:00 PM More reviews by pap179

While this does appear to be creaseless (and never creased throughout the day) I guess it lives up to that....however, this particular shade (not sure if it's true with all of them) was very sheer and left specks of glittery mess on my lashes. I was hoping for a cream e/s similar to UD Sin or Mac Shroom - but I'll stick to those!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 4:34:00 AM More reviews by jessicarabbit421

I LOVE this Eyeshadow. I used to wear MAC's Shroom all over my eyelid as my all day everyday shade (with a darker shade layered over). Now I wear R.S.V.P. I was SO SKEPTICAL of Cream Shadow. I thought It would cake up and Crease, but it REALLY IS CREASELESS. I wear it all day, and it looks exactly the same as when I put it on. It is more shimmery then I am used to, but I LOVE IT!!! I blend a dark brown matte powder shadow over it in the crease, and it looks GORGEOUS!!! This is the perfect eyeshadow alone, or as a base for ALL colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2007 11:08:00 AM More reviews by dustbunnies

An awesome cream shadow that I can apply when I'm on the run. This goes on like a neutral color on my medium-tan asian skin tone. The only downside (or upside for some..) that this has a lot of shimmer! So a little goes a long way..which saves money in the long run I guess :). This shadow goes great underneath other sheer eye shadows to give your eyes some frosty shimmer. The smell is kind of funky, but when you put it on your eyes you can't smell it anymore anyways. This is a little pricer than MAC paint pots..so perhaps I will try those out for a replacement..but if i were to buy from Benefit again, i would definitely get RSVP.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by ahwannabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great color, and it really stays on. My only problem is that it is so VERY glittery; I prefer a slight shimmer. But if you like glitter it's a high quality product, and the packaging is cute. I probably won't buy this again, still trying to decide whether or not to swap it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 10:28:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the prettiest color of cream shadow, it shows up slightly pink on me, but I am a PPP. It glides on and is a perfect daytime shadow. A nudge to more "mature" MUAer's, this color lifts the eye and makes you look awake and fresh. You do get alot of product for the price. I also purchased Strut & Skinny Jeans (which was reviewed in MORE magazine as a good choice for us over 40's). Try it, you'll like it!!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by junglequeenjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I totally agree...this is a great shade for daytime. It's a light golden champagne shade (think Stila kitten) that lives up to its name--it does not crease and it lasts all day long. The packaging is really cute and you get a lot of product for the hefty price ($18). Sometimes when I want to go for a bare-faced look, I wear only this shadow, a little mascara, and lipgloss..it gives a nice, glowy, natural look. This product can be layered for more intense color or worn sheer. I'm definitely interested in trying more shades..the formula is smooth, creamy, and stays put.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 8:15:00 PM More reviews by suzi2qs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am not a huge fan of cream shadows but after trying Benefits new lipsticks which are wonderful, I had to try a shadow. This is the perfect shadow to wear every day. It did not crease and is a lovely shimmery neutral. This is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by xoxo_brittany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Skin tone for reference: NW20 (MAC), Fairly Light (Bare Escentuals)
Product: BeneFit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.
Price: $ 18.00

Company's description: Sparkling champagne

Beautiful, shimmery light champagne color that is great for a base shade. I pair this with Flatter Me and get an easy look that is nice for mornings that I'm running a little slow but still want to look great. These are long-lasting and I have no problem with creasing. My only complaint is the packaging-make sure you close these tightly.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No