July 29, 2014 | 1230 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ugh where do I begin with the most over hyped mascara on the drugstore market? It gives a cheap, thick product build up to your lashes, horrible clumps, doesn't lenghthen, the brush is flimsy... gosh it's just the worst mascara ever! The only reason why this is the supposed #1 mascara in the world is because makeup artists use it to touch up lashes for a photoshoot. I regret I even bought this product. Next time, I won't settle out of desperation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Easy and Buildable and you can find it at any given drug store! I use the curved brush and it holds my curl better than any high end mascara. Did I mention how cheap it issss??? Nuff said

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

hated this. i doesnt do anything but make ur lashes look black

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No..Nothing special. Maybe good for like someone's very first makeup kit but there are so many better formulas out there!
Made my lashes look straight and almost shorter than before I applied it.
I'll pass!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by k33pc4lm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was blessed with long curly lashes..............that aren't very dark. woomp woomp :( if i dont wear mascara, my lashes are barely there and i look so tired! most mascara on the market is aimed to lengthen, something i dont need and those that claim to "volumize" just arent dark enough for me or they are too clumpy...... so i decided to try this baby here

at first, i hated it. the brush couldnt comb through my lashes, but i loved how dark and wet the formula was. after 2 months of trying, i gave up and bought benefit they're real! i love Benefit they're real! they make my lashes super long and feathery. but, i noticed that my tube dried out pretty quickly and benefit still wasnt making my lashes super dark. idk why, but something told me to dig for my great lash again.......

when i layer they're real on top on the great lash GURRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL let me tell YOU i REALLY look like im wearing flasies!

i learned the way the brush is designed, it's not meant to be used the traditional zig zag pull up through the lashes method. i took great lash and rolled it onto my lashes and oooh child that brush grabbed onto each lash like a baby to its mother and i got GORGEOUS definition. btter than any high end ive tried. this formula is VERY VERY VERY WET so you will end up with it all over your lid but it is a small price to pay for how fabulous this mascara is. also, because it is wet, it is easy to get clumpy fast. but, i let it dry while i do my other eye and then let both eyes dry as i contour my face with bronzer and THEN layer my benefit mascara on top to add the extra length and separation.

overall, i love great lash now and i feel like if you experiment with it, you'll love it too

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Overall good mascara, keep going back to this time after time. You know what your getting with this product it's nice and simple. Great dark black colour aswell.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Mjmj1211

I have medium length lashes that are fairly thick and this mascara was too wet for them and, although it did lengthen them it also made them look sparse do to the fact that it made them stick together very bad. The price was great for the amount but I won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by BeyonceKnowles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most overhyped product of all time. It is the worst mascara I have ever used. Possibly it was a good mascara back when it came out, but the technology has improved so much in the past few decades. There are cheaper and MUCH MUCH better products out there....

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Blah. I thought this would be amazing since my mom and sister used it while I was growing up. Unfortunately, this is the worst. Doesn't do anything for my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by kimt99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first mascara and looking back at pictures of me wearing it, I wouldn't suggest ever wearing it as it just looks clumpy and awful.