September 16, 2014 | 1757 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by DefunktPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was expecting great things from great lash but it left me disappointed. My lashes were clumpy, chunky, and flaky. Not sure if it was the wand or the formula but it was difficult to apply an even coat of mascara. My eyes somehow felt very tired and irritated too. I looked like a hooker and not Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman hooker. How this mascara has a cult following is beyond me. I would not recommend this to anyone. Not even to those starting out with makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by thatfabulousgirl

I don't see why everyone hates this mascara! It's simple to use, and its inexpensive. It's an average mascara. I buy it with the BIG brush and not the regular, so it applies better. It's an average mascara and is a very trusted mascara, and has been for years. Don't expect it to make you look as if you are wearing Falsies, because it won't. It does it's job and does it well.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Disappointing! Besides defining my rather short asian lashes, there was nothing special about it. Didn't lengthen, didn't thicken, didn't curl...nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by TheBirthdayMassacre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to use this mascara all the time, but now I've moved on. Just because I've moved on though doesn't mean I think it's a bad mascara.

First of all, everyone else has said it for me, but I'm just going to say it anyway: this won't give you dramatic results. I have naturally long, thick lashes, so I don't really care.

The brush wasn't a problem for me, but I can see how it could be an annoyance. It's very spaced apart, which doesn't give you much volume in the end.

Meh, I personally liked this mascara, but I know a lot of people don't.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by cardenasjess

Okay, so I was excited to try this mascara but as I put it on I just knew it wasn't going to be that "Great Lash" everyone talks about..it just doesn't hold my curl and it weighs down my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by KathyMHarris

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never understood the appeal of this mascara! I've tried it at least 3 times at various times in my life and have always found it to be below average. It doesn't lengthen or thicken and I think it clumps. Definicils is the best.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by ashley54501

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is a waste. It doesn't separate, lengthen, or volumize lashes. All it does is make them black. I can't figure out why it's so popular.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by alexleong88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

cute item but perhaps just for fun

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It's quite an average mascara. Can't really see anything great about it. It doesn't lengthen or thickens much. The bush is quite small, yet it is difficult to apply the product without getting it all over the eye area. And I normally don't have problems with mascara application.
What the mascara is good for is lower lashes. Makes them separated and nice looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Ayda7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Does nothing much on its own, but can be used after another volumising mascara to seperate the lashes. Would not buy again!