October 30, 2014 | 1747 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips- Dolly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by sweetpea2297

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I Love this gloss!! i tried it when a friend bought it and liked it so much that I had to buy my own. My lips are incredibly dry during the winter and it seems to condition them during the day. The gloss is not gloopy and your lips dont stick together when you rub them. There is a cooling sensation that i think is supposed to be part of the plumping action. If you like a decent gloss that is not sticky or gritty, you should definitely try this product. I have sooo many glosses and keep going back to this one because of the sheer quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by jules0108

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lipgloss. I've always been a little nervous to try the lip plumping glosses because I have sensitive skin, but it doesn't irritate me one bit. The cooling/hot sensation does take some getting used to, but now I love it. I really makes your lips feel pretty! And it does stay on forever. The color is really natural and it gives my lips a natural pink tone even after the gloss has worn off.

LOVE IT! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by micha19

I really like this shade because it's a really good neutral. Doesn't go on as dark as it looks in the tube. It has a light cupcake smell which I like, and the cooling effect lasts a while. This doesn't hurt like Too Faced Lip Injection, thank goodness, nor does it cause your lips to be bright red. I already have fairly plumped lips, but I saw a slight plumping effect. It would probably be more noticeable on someone with thinner lips. The price is okay, I guess, because the tube is huge, so i don't feel so bad. I'll probably repurchase this in another shade in the future, just coz I get bored with the same lip color day in and day out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this as a gift - this is basically clear gloss with microshimmer on me...totally useless...doesn't really plump or moisturize. Nice sized tube, , smells good, feels good (for about 10 minutes) and then my lips are dry and as though I never applied anything to them. Would NOT buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My sister bought me the Buxom Babes variety pack for Christmas. The first thing I noticed was that for once, there wasn't one off-the-wall shade included in there that they're just trying to get rid of. When I tried the first shade, Dolly, the color was light and neutral and went on with 1-2 dips unlike the quintuple-dipping required by most sponge applicators. (I typically prefer no-nonsense brush applicators.)

As for the effect, well, that was as nice and cool as that scene from 9 Weeks. Who cares if there's no plumping effect? It feels incredible! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by diva23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the Buxom glosses, they plump the lips while giving a hint of color. It's a great formula that's not too thick or sticky, but it still stays on the lips well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I have this, plus several other BE glosses and I love them. The texture, the staying power, the colors, everything about them. They taste alright also. The smell is alright also. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off, let me say that this is my HG gloss. Dolly is my everyday color and I absolutely adore this stuff. I love the way it feels--rich, but not goopy or sticky. It smells yummy, lasts forever, and makes my lips feel soft long after I put it on. I also like the way my lips tingle with this. As far as plumping I don't think it makes that much of a difference with me but the other benefits of this gloss are more than enough to keep me happy. I have this in Krystal too and I can't wait to try some of the other glosses in the Buxom girls line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ldinfante

this is my second favorite color in the buxom line. i love they way it makes my lips tingle. even though it does nothing to make my lips bigger i still gave it a 5 because the color is pretty ( a deep warm pink) and it smells nice and looks really pretty in the sun. i always get people coming up to me asking me what color i'm wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by culebra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great lip gloss color. Perfect when giving shine to BE Natural lipstick in Rose Crepe.