August 28, 2014 | 1224 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips- Dolly

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by micha19

I really like this shade because it's a really good neutral. Doesn't go on as dark as it looks in the tube. It has a light cupcake smell which I like, and the cooling effect lasts a while. This doesn't hurt like Too Faced Lip Injection, thank goodness, nor does it cause your lips to be bright red. I already have fairly plumped lips, but I saw a slight plumping effect. It would probably be more noticeable on someone with thinner lips. The price is okay, I guess, because the tube is huge, so i don't feel so bad. I'll probably repurchase this in another shade in the future, just coz I get bored with the same lip color day in and day out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this as a gift - this is basically clear gloss with microshimmer on me...totally useless...doesn't really plump or moisturize. Nice sized tube, , smells good, feels good (for about 10 minutes) and then my lips are dry and as though I never applied anything to them. Would NOT buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My sister bought me the Buxom Babes variety pack for Christmas. The first thing I noticed was that for once, there wasn't one off-the-wall shade included in there that they're just trying to get rid of. When I tried the first shade, Dolly, the color was light and neutral and went on with 1-2 dips unlike the quintuple-dipping required by most sponge applicators. (I typically prefer no-nonsense brush applicators.)

As for the effect, well, that was as nice and cool as that scene from 9 Weeks. Who cares if there's no plumping effect? It feels incredible! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by diva23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the Buxom glosses, they plump the lips while giving a hint of color. It's a great formula that's not too thick or sticky, but it still stays on the lips well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I have this, plus several other BE glosses and I love them. The texture, the staying power, the colors, everything about them. They taste alright also. The smell is alright also. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off, let me say that this is my HG gloss. Dolly is my everyday color and I absolutely adore this stuff. I love the way it feels--rich, but not goopy or sticky. It smells yummy, lasts forever, and makes my lips feel soft long after I put it on. I also like the way my lips tingle with this. As far as plumping I don't think it makes that much of a difference with me but the other benefits of this gloss are more than enough to keep me happy. I have this in Krystal too and I can't wait to try some of the other glosses in the Buxom girls line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ldinfante

this is my second favorite color in the buxom line. i love they way it makes my lips tingle. even though it does nothing to make my lips bigger i still gave it a 5 because the color is pretty ( a deep warm pink) and it smells nice and looks really pretty in the sun. i always get people coming up to me asking me what color i'm wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by culebra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great lip gloss color. Perfect when giving shine to BE Natural lipstick in Rose Crepe.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Alikt

This product already has great reviews, but why not one more. This is one of my favorite glosses. The color fits my medium-fare skin perfectly. The consistency is great for adhering and isn't too tacky. It also has a fragrance, but I love it. It is not perfumey at all; I would describe it more as refreshing. I'll definitely buy more Buxom glosses in the future!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Nowheregirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips lip plumping glosses. I gave it four stars instead of five because my lips don't really look any plumper when I use it, despite that familiar tingling feeling you get with all lip plumpers. But for a fabulous lip gloss, Buxom Lips fits the bill. Dolly is a mauvy pink that, on my lips, looks natural, but better! I wear the Buxom lip glosses every day, alternating between Dolly and Ginger, and I'm eager to try the other colors, too.