September 30, 2014 | 1148 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by alldaygirl

Just smells & tastes gross. Not a fan at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by MissMischeviousMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this product. Especially since Pomegranate is my favorite fruit. The smell is very herb-scented. When you apply it to your lips, it shows off no color. It's basically just a very replenishing, moisturizing lip balm. However, it wears off after half an hour.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this lip balm awful, the smell alone was putrid, like a plastic smell. When I put on the smell was so bad I wiped off and will never use again. The pomegranate oil just does nothing for me lol

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this, I have quite pigmented lips and this is enough to brighten them up and look like I'm wearing lippie, but also keep them moisturised at the same time. Favourite balm by far.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by VoR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I quite liked this, sadly it didn't like me at all and after a few days use I broke out in little spots all around my mouth and had to stop using it. I guess I'm allergic to Pomegranate Oil or one of the other ingredients. That said I didn't find it especially moisturizing so not a great loss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by coquetries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new favorite click stick for lip care! It goes on smooth, feels good, and doesn't contain ingredients that I dislike on my lips, such as camphor or menthol. It's one of the few in the BB line that has that tint, though the tint is so faint that it looks completely clear when I try to swatch it on my arm. 5 stars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I love this balm! It looks bright pink in the bullet but just gives your lips a very slight tint. Its great to use under lipsticks when you want to tone down the color. Love!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by sheridingdong

I didn't like this stuff. It had a very awkward heavy oily feeling on my lips. I didn't like the smell or taste at all. I didn't mind it leaving my lips a little tinted but I wish it was more moisturizing. I found it did nothing for my lips except making them feel weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Alliep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another wonderful chap stick from Burt's Bees!
I swap between this and the Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry.
Both leave my lips smooth and smelling lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by DistortedDaytime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip balm works wonders! After application, my lips are instantly so soft and hydrated... And it doesn't feel sticky at all! The smell is really nice too, but the taste isn't too bad. It might take a little getting used to hehe!
I carry this everywhere with me. Everyone has got to have one of these!