October 30, 2014 | 1189 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Lip Stain

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Dibb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Horrible product. Horrible mistake to buy. I got Flame, which is a lovely coral in the tube and a flaming pink on my lips. I also got Forbidden, which is a nice browny-red. They don't apply well, they don't last worth a darn, and although I've only used them a few times the balm end has already fallen off the applicator tube. Huge waste of money, maybe even worse than Cover Girl's Outlast lip stain.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by JaneD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the version that is "lipstain + balm." I got it in the color Flame and was sorry to see that although the packaging led me to believe this would be a neutral red, instead it looks like hot pink on my lips. The stain is difficult to apply evenly. I like the lipbalm part, it does moisturize pretty well. Just too bad the color was so misleading.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is gross it goes everywhere and the color sucks. It dries out your lips too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by theladyL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Run away as fast as you can from this product. You would get a better result from liquified jell-o powder and definitely a better taste. Or better yet....stain your lips with a cherry popsicle--it's much less messy. Ew...ew....capital EW!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by 4paws

First of all, why all the extra plastic packaging, Revlon??
Once you mangle open the hard plastic box it come in, you're in for another treat: this stuff doesn't go on smoothly from the rollerball applicator, if you swirl the ball around your finger you can see that it picks up uneven amounts of juice and deposits it willy nilly on your lips. You end up having to smooth it on your lips with your finger, then after an hour or so, you'll look like someone beat you: parts of your mouth all red and sultry, parts bare. Even worse, it dries my lips terribly, so the next day they're peeling. Ugh. A nightmare.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by LexiB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The one difficulty I have with this is that it's supposed to taste like berry, I guess, but it just tastes kind of weird, and chemical-y. I also feel it makes my lips look thin because the color goes on kind of dark, and it looks really dramatic on me because I'm pale, but that's not really the fault of the lip stain.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by tlw

I got this in Blood Orange. I really love this color on me. But as someone else said, you have to have smooth lips for this. I also had to put it on with my finger and then finger is stained. I would love to buy this color in a gloss or lip stick

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by stekwong

i picked this up for $5 after some 50% off deal. being a lip stain user i found this to be quite a steal compared to the stila rouge or benetint. It does the job for me when i wear under some gloss and it lasts so that my lips have some color even if the gloss goes away

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2008 5:36:00 AM More reviews by misspoppy

this product was terrible. i brought it in blood orange and found it to be so bad. it doesnt go on nicely and you have to use your finger to rub it in, which leaves it orange!!! i got it on special so i didnt have to pay too much but this was so bad. i thought it would be so good! wold not buy again and have only used my lip stain once.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by oceanmist27

I bought this in Cherry Tart and I really like it. It is a very rich, blood red. It can be tricky to apply using the rollerball applicator...I use a disposable eyeshadow applicator to even it out and that works for me. It's not something I would wear every day, but it's nice once in a while and it lasts all day for me.