Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain

2.8

Water, Ascorbyl Glucoside, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Alcohol Denatured, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2 Hexanediol/Caprylyl Glycol, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 11680), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid

on 7/19/2010 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I got the lipstain + balm product in Frenzy; and I have to say that compared to BeneTint in color payoff, smell and staying power Just Bitten comes out the winner. It doesn't take much product to stain the lips, the smell is absolutely amazing (smells like berries,) and I am going into the afternoon hours of my day and color is the same as it was this morning. I also love the lip balm that comes with the product, but I love that this lipstain gives me the opportunity to utilize the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shines without having the color transfer unto the applicator. Finally something with some staying power!!!

on 7/13/2010 2:06:00 PM

I like lipstains because it makes me feel like I am not wearing anything heavy on them. I got it in LUST. It went on soooo much better than the covergirl. This product actually did stain the lips and it comes with a blam on the end of the stick. Love it. I ended up getting it for free because of my coupons with CVS, so that makes it even more awesome ;-)

on 7/2/2010 3:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Horrible product. Horrible mistake to buy. I got Flame, which is a lovely coral in the tube and a flaming pink on my lips. I also got Forbidden, which is a nice browny-red. They don't apply well, they don't last worth a darn, and although I've only used them a few times the balm end has already fallen off the applicator tube. Huge waste of money, maybe even worse than Cover Girl's Outlast lip stain.

on 6/8/2010 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought the version that is "lipstain + balm." I got it in the color Flame and was sorry to see that although the packaging led me to believe this would be a neutral red, instead it looks like hot pink on my lips. The stain is difficult to apply evenly. I like the lipbalm part, it does moisturize pretty well. Just too bad the color was so misleading.

This is gross it goes everywhere and the color sucks. It dries out your lips too.

on 1/8/2009 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Run away as fast as you can from this product. You would get a better result from liquified jell-o powder and definitely a better taste. Or better yet....stain your lips with a cherry popsicle--it's much less messy. Ew...ew....capital EW!

on 10/19/2008 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

First of all, why all the extra plastic packaging, Revlon??
Once you mangle open the hard plastic box it come in, you're in for another treat: this stuff doesn't go on smoothly from the rollerball applicator, if you swirl the ball around your finger you can see that it picks up uneven amounts of juice and deposits it willy nilly on your lips. You end up having to smooth it on your lips with your finger, then after an hour or so, you'll look like someone beat you: parts of your mouth all red and sultry, parts bare. Even worse, it dries my lips terribly, so the next day they're peeling. Ugh. A nightmare.

on 8/18/2008 6:53:00 PM

The one difficulty I have with this is that it's supposed to taste like berry, I guess, but it just tastes kind of weird, and chemical-y. I also feel it makes my lips look thin because the color goes on kind of dark, and it looks really dramatic on me because I'm pale, but that's not really the fault of the lip stain.

on 7/10/2008 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in Blood Orange. I really love this color on me. But as someone else said, you have to have smooth lips for this. I also had to put it on with my finger and then finger is stained. I would love to buy this color in a gloss or lip stick

on 7/6/2008 12:03:00 AM

i picked this up for $5 after some 50% off deal. being a lip stain user i found this to be quite a steal compared to the stila rouge or benetint. It does the job for me when i wear under some gloss and it lasts so that my lips have some color even if the gloss goes away