April 24, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Starjazzmine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Contrary to many of the other reviews, I found the fragrance heavy, clingy, cloying. Like cheap suntan lotion. Could not handle that. I guess I am more of a clean soapy smell person when it comes to lotions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

My coworker bought some of this for her desk and I find myself coming by her desk again and again! This lotion is great for hands -- it is super-hydrating, soaks in quickly, and even smells good! I'm trying to use up some lotions right now, but I'll be buying this nice lotion real soon :)

ETA: The Equate version is really good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by vjsingleton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only cheap priced lotion I can use and makes my skin soft and smooth without the effects of drying later. Usually I use creams and butters due to my skin being excessively dry, but I love this stuff because it works and I do not have to use that much.
Also, it does not have that annoying coco butter smell that you find with products that contain this ingredient.

I loved this so much I tried their other products again, unfortunately, I did not have any success.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love my cocoa butter! I got this dirt cheap and had a coupon. I love the smell and always put it before I go to bed. It moisturizes and gives me sweet dreams! I think this is one of the best d/s body creams on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by tashaynn98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is super-hydrating, smells great, and doesn't leave me sticky, AND it's cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lovestoned

Smells wonderful! I use this all year round, and is the only stuff that keeps my skin soft and supple without making me sticky. I LOVE THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by fashiondisco

i absolutely love the smell of this lotion:)i love putting it on before i go to bed it makes me feel like i just took a cocoa bath:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by MarBah

Great lotion, leaves my skin so soft and "dewy" looking. I apply it EVERYWHERE :) Smells great too! Not sure about reducing my post pregnancy stretchmarks, but this is the lotion I reach for after my shower, and I have plenty of them (lotions, not showers, lol), including some very expensive ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion is pretty badass. It leaves my skin so smooth, its such a treat for my dry legs in the winter. It also smells deelicious, I'm seriously gonna lick it one of these days! Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by xoxocandylicious

i got on sale for $2.49. i have such dry skin, after using this it did improve. i reli like the smell. but the consistency of it is not soo great.