July 28, 2014 | 2129 users online

Lip Treatments - Smith's Rosebud Salve - Minted Rose Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by haykitty

I absolutely love this product! It's so much better than the original. If you're stuck between the two, definitely opt for this one. Not only does it have a lovely fresh feeling - it's got the slightest natural tint to it.

I wish Smith's would make a cheek stain with the same tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 1:13:00 AM More reviews by karlitabooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the mint version of my favorite rosebud salve! Great flavor, great consistency. I keep this at my desk at work. You get a lot of product for $7 and the tin lasts me forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2007 8:27:00 PM More reviews by IllumiGem

I like this so much better than the strawberry one...this texture is so much more smooth and moisturizing. I can actually feel my finger sink into the balm a little whereas the strawberry one remains hard as a rock! The mint flavor and added tint are nice. The tin container looks adorable but highly unpractical...aside from being unhygenic, the lid is sometimes hard to get off. I said I wouldn't repurchase...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me say for the record that I HATED, absolutely abhored, the first and original Rosebud Salve. Nasty stuff it was. Horrid smell and taste, greasy consistency and all. But, it's been awhile and I've totally changed my views when they came out with the minted version. Thank you Higher Powers That Be! This one is great, albeit still a bit on the Vaseline-y greasy side. That's okay, it's a salve and to be expected right? The major attraction for me is the sheer red shade and minty tingle and taste it provides. I keep a tin on my desk at work at all times. It's a nice little pick-me-up and the tin is adorable. I suspect it might be a bit drying for my lips if I apply it too often, but otherwise it does the job nicely. I've even groomed my brows, softened my cuticles and rubbed on my cheekbones for a bit of definition with this stuff when in a pinch. (And as a sidenote, don't scratch your eye after applying this stuff, slight owie there. Yes, I found out the hard way. Duh.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE lip balm ever. I have this, the regular Rosebud Salve, and the strawberry. I use them all, but Minted Rose is my favorite. That's the one I'm running out of a lot faster. It's such a wonderful scent, and it really makes my lips soft. It's also a bit glossy, so I kinda look like I made more of an effort than I actually did. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sfpink

I love this product! I liked it even better than the original. The balm is not as thick as the original, but the minty scent and tingly sensation makes this one better. I keep this tin in my purse, and I have lip balm, moisturizer, and hand cream all in one. The only thing that I don't like is the design of the packaging. When I have dirty hands, I don't want to dip my finger in the tin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 11:36:00 AM More reviews by enshopper05

I like this much better than the original version. It makes my lips soft and minty fresh! I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ekdumas19

I think this is the best Rosebud Salve lip product. I love the refreshing minty quality of it, and the jelly like consistency that slides on so nicely. Def a must for any woman's purse!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by queenisabelle29

this is like the original but better! original rose salve is my favorite lip balm to use overnight but the pigment in this one and fresh minty taste, i can use this in the daytime. its very hydrating and i like that it has more pigment in it. the tin is huge for cost and will last awhile. i would rebuy both this one and the original.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 2:34:00 AM More reviews by AlisaG

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this balm. 'Nuff said. (-: