December 18, 2014 | 1737 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Blingbling07

These were a lot better than I had expected them to be! They don't feel drenched but they are definitely wet. They take off almost all of my makeup, including eye make up. I leave the rest to my night cleanser. But this way I can be 100% sure every night that my face is clean. It has no scent and it doesn't leave a sticky residue or anything on the face. Like the name, this is something simple, yet really effective at its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by gazh27

I really like these! They leave my face feeling fresh and clean, and they remove 99% of my foundation and eye liner/mascara. They don't give me any eye redness or irritation, which is usually an issue for me with other facial wipes. So I'm very happy with these. I think it's $8 or $9 for a pack of 25, which is a bit much - but they work, so why not splurge? ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by k8rush

These are my new favorite facial wipes. These wipes are the best wipes that I've tried that take off most of my makeup without irritating my eyes. I think the reason these wipes don't irritate my eyes is because there isn't a fragrance.

I also like that the cloths are soft, thick, and saturated without feeling sopping wet. I know that cleansing wipes aren't the best thing to use to take off your makeup but it definitely speeds up my nighttime routine because it cuts down on the cleansing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I just got a bad package, but they were hardly wet at all! It would be nice if they had a better way of sealing the package to keep the moisture in. On the plus side-they didn't sting or irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Courtneykelly1818

I use these wipes to take off my makeup when I feel lazy. They aren't overly wet and sometimes I feel like they are drying out. It would be nice if the package came with a reusable lid. I have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction to these wipes. Great for removing eye makeup too!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by FrankieNew

I like these facial wipes as they're actually wet. I can't stand when wipes have little more moisture in them than a tissue.
If I can't be bothered with doing the whole cleanse, tone, moisturise (think we all have these days!) then I use these then a quick face wash.
I don't have particularly sensitive skin but a lot of face wipes leave my face feeling quite tight after but these don't.
Widely available in the UK and a good price (usually around 2.99) Would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ailishhamilton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! It's eat for removing heavy eye makeup and is so much moisture in it! I love it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Lazee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

They remove makeup and leave the skin comfortable but these wipes also ended up irritating my skin and acne. I find the johnson's baby wipes do much better job of removing makeup and are not irritating to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by nicole1234nicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so happy I tried these out! Most makeup wipes leave a gross film, and I end up washing my face with cleanser and water after the fact. These ones are awesome and have such a nice clean feeling to them. I don't use them daily as I prefer using a cleanser. But to freshen up throughout the day they are great! Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by blu3

I adore these wipes. I have tried a lot of different brands that leave my skin feeling sticky, or like there's some sort of residue left on my skin. Then I have to wash my face after to get rid of it. But these, these leave my skin feeling remarkably fresh and clean AND SOFT! Simple wipes are always on the top of my list for travel necessities. After being in a plane for hours, I give my face a wipe down with these and they wake me up and I don't feel so dirty.