December 20, 2014 | 1433 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Oil-free eye makeup remover liquid

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2005 4:21:00 AM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't care for this. It doesn't have a scent, and doesn't leave any oily residue on the eye area afterwards. A tube lasts quite a long time because you don't need to use much. To get the eye makeup off using this, you have to massage the gel onto the eye area & lashes and then rinse. It's just so messy... Plus, it stings if I accidentally get it into my eyes. I liked the Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads a lot better. So, I would not be repurchasing this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2005 12:51:00 AM More reviews by tutudadu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I noticed a very strong odor when I used this product. Had it been on the shelf a long time before I purchased it and turned rancid or is that the "non" fragrance? It works ok, but I am afraid to get it in my eyes, so what's the use? I won't be using this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by evergreenmakeupluver

I've got the pads and they BURN!! Afterwards, the skin around my eyes is very irritated and sensitive. I have bought these twice now, hoping my eyes would get used to them, but no such luck. Will NOT repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 12:50:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

This is a review for the lotion, which I thought would be just a liquid version of the pads. And I guess it is but, I don't know, this stung a little, while the pads do not. Perhaps because it's easy to oversaturate a cotton ball with this, whereas the pads have a measured amount? This is fine, but I do like the pads better.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Fawne

These little pads are a wonderful convenience. Removes makeup quickly. There are many good removers on the market, but i prefer pre-moistened pads so the little fibers don't go into eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2004 12:28:00 PM More reviews by omgitsdana

I Use the Non-Oily Eye Make up Remover Pads. Which i think are better. My eyelid breaks out very easily, this product does not make them. It removes my Waterproof Mascara really easy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 2:26:00 AM More reviews by tabithaw

I bought this product as I was told that it would be good for contact lens users. However, I find the strong alcohol is irritating to my eyes and nose. The cotton pads in the jar are also difficult to remove without touching the other cotton pads in the container.Will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2004 3:11:00 AM More reviews by alexbrooks

I did not have good results with this unlike most of the reviews. I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara and it did not remove it and really all it did was smear it. Now, I do wear quite a bit of eyemakeup, but still I was not impressed and will not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product removed nearly all of my stubborn waterproof eyeliner & mascara. I had to do a touch-up with more remover on a q-tip to remove everything. I would consider repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by ROCKVIOLET

yes i love this eye m/u remover, one of the best...so easy smooth formula, works in seconds, no greasy residue, perfect! =)