October 22, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Oil-free eye makeup remover liquid

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Fawne

These little pads are a wonderful convenience. Removes makeup quickly. There are many good removers on the market, but i prefer pre-moistened pads so the little fibers don't go into eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2004 12:28:00 PM More reviews by omgitsdana

I Use the Non-Oily Eye Make up Remover Pads. Which i think are better. My eyelid breaks out very easily, this product does not make them. It removes my Waterproof Mascara really easy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 2:26:00 AM More reviews by tabithaw

I bought this product as I was told that it would be good for contact lens users. However, I find the strong alcohol is irritating to my eyes and nose. The cotton pads in the jar are also difficult to remove without touching the other cotton pads in the container.Will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2004 3:11:00 AM More reviews by alexbrooks

I did not have good results with this unlike most of the reviews. I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara and it did not remove it and really all it did was smear it. Now, I do wear quite a bit of eyemakeup, but still I was not impressed and will not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product removed nearly all of my stubborn waterproof eyeliner & mascara. I had to do a touch-up with more remover on a q-tip to remove everything. I would consider repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by ROCKVIOLET

yes i love this eye m/u remover, one of the best...so easy smooth formula, works in seconds, no greasy residue, perfect! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 12:22:00 PM More reviews by blissgirl

Love this! Fragrance free, oil free, not tested on animals. I use a push pin to poke three tiny holes in the cardboard seal on the top of the bottle (rather than removing the cardboard seal) - this prevents leaking and it prevents me from using too much product. Then I squirt this onto a cotton square. Best part - I can use the corner of the cotton square to help shape a smokey eye. This is great for my sensitive eyes. I like this better than the pre-moistened remover pads because those pads are too scratchy for my eyelids. With this lotion, I can buy super-soft cotton squares and I won't pull my lids. Good stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2002 11:21:00 AM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like the non-oily eye m/u remover pads, but this was a dollar cheaper, so I bought this. it really isn't cheaper because you have to use cotton balls, and then you waste so much product that way. i recommend the pads, but not this little bottle.