April 17, 2014 | 1558 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by parks906

LOVE THISSS! found it accidentally at my boyfriends dorm - he thought it was the same thing as regular old conditioner. anyway, i used it after i got out of the shower and i absolutely loved the results. my hair was sleek and shiny and frizz free. no more japanese straightening for me. highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Joci443

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ahhh!!!!! I loooooooooooooooove this stuff!! Its AMAZING!! <333 It smells super good!!! My hair is pretty dry. Its not awfully dry. But I do need some moisture. I love this
Its my HG Leave in conditioner!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. It smells amazing and helps to moisturize my hair. I put it on after I wash my hair, while my hair is still wet. I concentrate mostly on the ends of my hair and then use whatever is left on the roots. It really helps to protect my hair against heat damage, as I straighten my hair nearly everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sparklystar1234

Best Leave in Conditioner. I use this everyday. I love the texture and smell of this product. It's amazing with adding softness and manageibility. I also find it defines my waves a bit too. It's not so keen on frizz or shine though but for what it actually does is amazing. The price and availibility are great especially since most people can afford it and get to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I had damaged hair so I got this to help condition it and I could see the difference. I always put this in after taking a shower and it makes my hair really soft. It does not weight down the hair and even when I put in A LOTTTTT of product because I wanted to condition it overnight, it still didn't weigh it down. I love it and it's so cheap!

Edit. I still love it! I got 2 bottles and I'm almost finished with the first one! :D

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by winddancer1323

this product makes my hair soft and shinier...but it does not do anything for frizzies or flyaways. And I hate the smell. I'll use up my bottle because I hate wasting products, but I wont be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by juicyluvr75

this prodduct was okayishh.
i bought this a month or so ago, and at first i really liked it
but after a while, the build-up weighed down my hair :(
the smell is pretty strong, but tolerable, for me.
garnier made my hair soft, and shiny, but it was still poofy and suchh.
i don't think i will rebuy this product, since i have my biosilk therapy, and bed head split end mender.
it's still a good product for....drugstore leave in, though, just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't see any difference between this product and the Smoothing Cream or whatever. They're almost identical other than the consistency; this stuff is somewhat thicker and whiter in color. Both don't really do much for hair. Too much of this stuff will leave hair feeling heavy and greasy. The only good parts are the packaging and price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by svetlana89

'This is not a bad product for its price. Smooths frizzy hair, but too much can make hair gunky. Smells good like all fructis products!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by pinksnowbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i hate this stuff, i have curly frizzy hair and this does not make my hair sleek or shiny, more like really frizzy and beyond poofy! more poofy than if i dont put anything in it! if you want sleek and shine dont even bother with this, try Tresemme' Curl Hydration Creme' it does everything this claims to do.