BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 11/20/2010 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! Being super, super pale with cool undertones, I was naturally a little wary of wearing this, but I loved the idea of warming up my skin a little bit. Something that is really cool and unique about this product is that, despite what others on here are saying, Dallas is actually not a bronzer. It is a bronzer-blush hybrid! I love that idea, so I had to try it. I initially loved it, bought it, and brought it home. Not long after, I was having a dilemma with it. I felt like no matter how careful I was to apply only a tiny amount, it was too dark on my skin. I abandoned it for a while. For some reason, I decided to try it again. I don't know how, but it looked amazing. I use it very frequently now, though not every day. I do use it every day in the summer, so as to give me an extra glow. I would say that on my skin if I put a small amount on (I do have to be light-handed with it for best results.), it looks like I "got a bit of sun". Totally natural-looking. It doesn't look like a tan, but it doesn't look like a sunburn, either. Just a bit of sun. :) Very healthy looking. If I put more on, it's a perfect, more dramatic, nighttime blush that makes me feel like I look like a model! The packaging is not very portable, and I'd prefer that the brush didn't just bang around in the box all day, but aesthetically, it's very cute. I love Dallas and would absolutely buy it again! Yes, it's pricey, but it's like no other I have found for my porcelain skin, and it's lasting me forever!

on 11/12/2010 12:24:00 AM

I bought this blush during my crazy benefit phase without really trying it. Now that I have tried it many times I just can't get so that I like the way it looks. Oh well you wi. Some you lose some :(

on 10/31/2010 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is the best bronzer I ever tried. Ive used Guerlain Terracota and Mac Bronzer and also Shiseido. However, Benefit Dallas is the best by a mile. The colour is just PERFECT, leaving you looking healthy, tanned and natural without looking brownish or patchy stained. It gives you a natural outdoor glow and it does look REAL. Very very good.

on 10/28/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The sales girl at Ulta recommended this product to me when I was describing to her what I was looking for: a long lasting, "pinkey bronze" cheek color. She immediately said Dallas and tried it on me. I was a goner! It looks so natural. It's the perfect shade of pinkish brown with a touch of shimmer. She put it on me at 10 a.m., and I still had it on just like she applied it early this morning when I took my make up off at 9:30 p.m. It's amazing and just what I wanted. The color stayed the same all day and didn't get brighter or wear off. By far the best cheek color I have ever used! I don't like the packaging, but I can live with that in order to have a great product. The price was a little steep, but if you only have to apply it once a day, then it's well worth it. You do get a lot of product anyway, so no real complaints here!

on 10/26/2010 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only Benefit product I own. When I tried it before buyiny, maybe because of the lights in the store but later when I used it several times It didnt really do much for my skin tone(nc 45). And I regret buying it because it is so expensive and it has very ordinary staying power. I prefer my MAC blushes more and they are much more cheaper than Benefit. Leave alone repurchasing it I am not even sure if I am gonna use the one I presently have.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

IMO i think this is the perfect bronzer on me becus most bronzer tend 2 make me look dirty or orangey which most bronzers do (especially nars laguna). i might repurchase it again but i dun think i will ran out of it. u dun need much 2 apply. alil goes along way. its abit pricey but its contains 120g of product.

on 10/18/2010 6:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I have fair skintone 20nc and I really like how this product looks on me. It looks like you spent a good day in the village or you just came from the street, it makes you look healthy, the colour on my cheeks looks natural. I like everything about this product besides the ugly packaging because I can't take it with me carry it in my bag and put on one more time during the day. I apply this powder with MAC brush 168.

on 9/24/2010 2:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this powder. From the cute packaging to the unique color and the soft texture... it's just great! I actually think it gives me pretty much the look that Benefit promises, you know: "Give your complexion a natural-looking glow that will leave you looking younger, healthier and more vibrant". I apply this with the Studio blush brush from E.L.F., which applies the product lightly and softly. Doesn't look muddy or fake at all. HG for me!
Also.. this hasn't anything to do with the product itself but kind of reminds me of the cheek color Lily Allen wears on the video for the song "Not fair". I wouldn't say is exactly the same but is close ;)

on 8/20/2010 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This shade really goes well on olive skin. It doesn't show up as too dark-- it would be just right. Cute pakaging. Not a fan of the brush included.

on 8/19/2010 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of the best face powders that BeneFit do in my opinion. I think its great for dark olive/tan/darker skins as very little/no colour shows up on these skin tones with Georgia, Dandelion and Thhrob. I have to use this sparingly though as just a little bit much can make me look muddy and just plain awful! I love the slight shimer this has and the healthy glow it can give you if applied nice and light! Advantage with just using a little bit is that your 22.50 goes a long long way... which sounds good to me! I don't use this everyday and do prefer to use it when i have a nice tan! If you have found some of the other face powders too light (Georgia, Dandelion etc) and love BeneFit (like me :-)) then it's worth checking out. Hope this helps x

Popular Blush Products