August 1, 2014 | 1843 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 6:10:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

There is nothing much to add to what other reviewers have said! This is a perfect blush/bronzer, plumy/brown with the slightest bit of shimmer. Cannot say that this is it my HG, but nice nonetheless. Packaging is of course the most adorable!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I purchased this product about 4 months ago when it was on sale. I really did not put much thought into it since I was never really keen on using it, I only brought because it was on sale (how vain am I??).
Only recently i finally started to use it, but I find this shade is way to dark and brown to be a blush despite the colour payoff is a lot lighter then what you see in its box.
I've lately been using this Blush as a bronzer, and it is just absolutely gorgeous, I've been using it everyday as my holy grail bronzer. Its a nice light brown, not over dramatic with a very slight hint of pink to add a bit more dynamic of colours, so you dont look to plain.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by o0tara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why other reviewers say this product is too dark, because it barely shows up on me no matter how much I layer it on.
I'm an NC25-30, so I don't have dark skin. It's just very sheer and I regret buying this product. The packaging is adorable, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't know what to think at this at first.
My skin is quite pale, I never really wear any bronzer, so I thought this colour might be a bit too dramatic or too dark for me. But quite the opposite.
I was always afraid of using a blush that's too obvious, cause I never given the whole blush topic much thought.
My collegue at the benefit counter actually put this on and said it would look nicely. I didn't know about, but took it home anyway, since I got a huge discount.
Now, I love it. It stays on really well and gives my everyday makeup look that special someting I was looking for.
I would defenitely repurchase, but I doubt I'll ever run out of it.
Very nice, if maybe not that cheap.
The packaging is super cute and very handy. I also like the little brush that comes along with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by harls321

This is my favorite blush. It gives a great rosey bronze glow to my mmm skintone. Pairs with a lot of looks any time of year.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by steffoinnh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Benefit saleswoman talked me into this one. I think the color is wrong for me but it goes on pretty light so it doesn't matter. It's definitely an authentic "out in the sun" glow if that's what you're looking for but I prefer a more pink flush. This serves it's purpose as my backup blush though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by grasshanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I purchased this blush is because a Benefit employee practically forced it on me. I was a bit worried about how "rosy" this would look on me. But I actually ended up liking the bronzing/blushing effect of this. The packaging is super cute and I don't know why but to me this smells good haha. Another good thing is that there is a lot of product. I bought this a while ago and I still have a lot left. This is definitely an underrated product. Benefit's Hoola gets a lot of attention but I think this is a nice bronzer/blush, if that's the kind of thing you're looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by TheZombiesAteMyEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a HUGE fan of the country & those cowboys are not bad either ;) I went through the whole pale phase, but i have Native American blood in me so ill never be super pale like i wanted. Ive tried a lot of bronzers, but this is the best. Its a tan color with slight plum/rose tones in it. It looks really nice & not muddy, but its very pigmented so you have to blend! I love the brush it comes with, it matches the packaging. Im not a natural kinda girl but i hate to fuss with my makeup. I love Dallas because i can put it on without thinking.. i KNOW it will look good + it sure does smell nice!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

A nice blush, but not worth 22.50! It's a typical dusty rose colour with some very subtle, almost unnoticeable, golden glimmers to it. The blush itself actually smells of roses. I'm not too fond of it, but it's not that overpowering. The brush it comes with is useless, so don't bother. Lasts all day on my skin and doesn't fade. The colour is pretty and makes my green eyes pop. It's a gorgeous autumn/winter shade. However, I wouldn't repurchase, because I'm sure there are MUCH cheaper dupes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I really like this BeneFit powder. At first, I was skeptical because I had tried Dandelion and Georgia in the past and neither of them showed up on me (NC 20-30, MUFE 118), no matter what brush I tried. But I was at Sephora yesterday and I thought, "Well, I can always bring it back if I hate it." So I ended up bringing it home, and at first it didn't show up on my skin tone. I tried my new EcoTools bronzer brush, an Ulta fan brush, and the Everyday Minerals Skunkless Foptic brush. None of these three brushes would pick up enough pigment. However, when I tried my EDM dome blush brush I started getting some color to show up! I've also discovered that the brush that comes with the product itself also does a pretty good job of grabbing enough powder. And normally, I hate any brush that comes packaged with a makeup product! LOL Overall, I like this much better than some of BeneFit's other powders...I was beginning to think that most of their products were overrated crap in cute packaging! But I did take off a lippie for having to use exactly the right brushes for it to show up. Oh, and color-wise, it's a medium toned berry-brown shade. It looks similar to NARS Sin in the packaging, but when swiped on paper you definitely tell it's more brown than Sin is.