April 20, 2014 | 982 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

A nice blush, but not worth 22.50! It's a typical dusty rose colour with some very subtle, almost unnoticeable, golden glimmers to it. The blush itself actually smells of roses. I'm not too fond of it, but it's not that overpowering. The brush it comes with is useless, so don't bother. Lasts all day on my skin and doesn't fade. The colour is pretty and makes my green eyes pop. It's a gorgeous autumn/winter shade. However, I wouldn't repurchase, because I'm sure there are MUCH cheaper dupes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I really like this BeneFit powder. At first, I was skeptical because I had tried Dandelion and Georgia in the past and neither of them showed up on me (NC 20-30, MUFE 118), no matter what brush I tried. But I was at Sephora yesterday and I thought, "Well, I can always bring it back if I hate it." So I ended up bringing it home, and at first it didn't show up on my skin tone. I tried my new EcoTools bronzer brush, an Ulta fan brush, and the Everyday Minerals Skunkless Foptic brush. None of these three brushes would pick up enough pigment. However, when I tried my EDM dome blush brush I started getting some color to show up! I've also discovered that the brush that comes with the product itself also does a pretty good job of grabbing enough powder. And normally, I hate any brush that comes packaged with a makeup product! LOL Overall, I like this much better than some of BeneFit's other powders...I was beginning to think that most of their products were overrated crap in cute packaging! But I did take off a lippie for having to use exactly the right brushes for it to show up. Oh, and color-wise, it's a medium toned berry-brown shade. It looks similar to NARS Sin in the packaging, but when swiped on paper you definitely tell it's more brown than Sin is.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2010 5:14:00 AM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best thing about this is definitely the packaging. There is something wrong with the colour of this for me. I just think it weird because its too red to be a bronzer, but too brown to be a blush. The brush that also came with it is way too dense and applies it horribly. All in all this is pretty average. I like it but something about it, is weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by aromania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite blushes on the market. It's expensive, but the quality is well worth the price. As someone who doesn't use much blush, I was able to keep this product for 2 years. The colour blended really well with my skin tone, and the brush that comes inside was very user-friendly, as well as a nice bonus. I didn't expect to get a brush with the product, so that was really useful in general, as well as was nice for travel. I didn't have to use much of this product to get a result, which made it last so long. I'd definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Honestly this is a product I never thought I would be able to wear. I thought it was too dark and would look funny with my fair skin. I however have found that this is really great and goes on naturally. I like to use it in the hollows of my cheeks and pair it with a brown shadowed eye. I like that it is pretty highly pigmented and I do not need very much to have nice coverage. I am unsure how this will look in the fall or winter so I am not sure if it is something that will get used all year long.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by CafeMochaJunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this - it is the PERFECT color and is a blush/bronzer combo with no sparkle that just looks perfectly natural, like I've been in the sun - it's the color of "new tan", that slightly reddish, not burnt but fresh natural tan color. I absolutely love it. I am fair with green eyes and blonde hair. I do hate the packaging though - too focused on being cute versus user-friendly. But I don't care how they package it, I'll buy it over and over. Definitely HG status for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

I really like this blush, it looks great on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by EdenBlue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know what made me buy this when I first did, as everytime I look at it I think it's way to dark for me! When applied with a light hand though, it does exactly what it says on the tin - an outdoor glow. Great for pale girls or those who don't want an orange 'glow' as it has a lovely pink undertone. Also it has a lovely, almost spicy scent which I really love! I do love my Benefit 10, but it is a bit disco-bally so this is a lovely alternative. I said no to repurchasing because I will NEVER use this all up!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by greenfish520

I love this blush, look very natural and match my skin well. Its quite pigmented tho so I won't need to apply too much each time. so one package will go a long way! I got it from strawberry net when it was on sale so the price was not too expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by bebeblondie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in love. This is the first blush I've ever bought. Prior to Dallas, I only ever used bronzers as my very fair skin has a bit of a rosacea thing going on so I always feared blushes would bring out the redness/broken capillaries in my cheeks/nose/forehead. My skin is otherwise yellow-toned, erring on the edge of neutral. Anyway, up until a few days ago I had been using Bobbi Brown's matte bronzing powder in Medium daily. Despite my fears of blush, I began searching for a bronzer with a pinkish tint, and came across Dallas. It's perfect. I'm obsessed. As long as I'm wearing foundation to even out the redness in my skin (which I do everyday anyway), this looks amazing. Such a beautiful color... a rosy bronze. I'm quite pale so I have to use a light hand, and it gives stunning glow that makes me look awake and lovely, like I spent the day in the sun. Definite repurchase.

*UPDATE - I found that if I apply too much of this, it can look a tad orange or "off" on my yellow-toned skin. I've been alternating between Dallas, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, and Bobbi Brown Medium (still my go-to for most days).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No