October 31, 2014 | 863 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Siudin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shade really goes well on olive skin. It doesn't show up as too dark-- it would be just right. Cute pakaging. Not a fan of the brush included.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

This is one of the best face powders that BeneFit do in my opinion. I think its great for dark olive/tan/darker skins as very little/no colour shows up on these skin tones with Georgia, Dandelion and Thhrob. I have to use this sparingly though as just a little bit much can make me look muddy and just plain awful! I love the slight shimer this has and the healthy glow it can give you if applied nice and light! Advantage with just using a little bit is that your 22.50 goes a long long way... which sounds good to me! I don't use this everyday and do prefer to use it when i have a nice tan! If you have found some of the other face powders too light (Georgia, Dandelion etc) and love BeneFit (like me :-)) then it's worth checking out. Hope this helps x

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had wanted to try this forever, but when I finally RIS, I was not impressed. This color does nothing for my skintone (pale with some rosacea). I felt like it looked really ruddy on my face. Although the packaging is cute, I don't like how bulky it is. I don't use the brush that was included, so it was pretty much useless to me. I think these benefit box blushes are ridiculously overpriced. I have used drugstore blushes that were just as nice or nicer than this. I probably would have never tried this color blush if it weren't for the rave reviews and cute packaging b/c it didn't think it would be a good color for me...and I was right-unfortunately this just does not work for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by jparkerb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is great on all skin tones (contains a little sheen/shimmer) and all year-round. My super pale friend also uses this and it gives us both a nice bronzy/rosy glow.
This blush is great if you want to combine blush and bronzer into one step.
Sometimes I'll put on BeneTint first and dust MAC bronzer on top, but I'll go straight to Dallas when I'm rushed (which is most of the time).

I don't use the brush that comes in the box- BeneFit should expel these awful brushes in their box blushes and bring down the price! $28+tax for their box blushes are too much. C'MON!
=P

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 6:10:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

There is nothing much to add to what other reviewers have said! This is a perfect blush/bronzer, plumy/brown with the slightest bit of shimmer. Cannot say that this is it my HG, but nice nonetheless. Packaging is of course the most adorable!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I purchased this product about 4 months ago when it was on sale. I really did not put much thought into it since I was never really keen on using it, I only brought because it was on sale (how vain am I??).
Only recently i finally started to use it, but I find this shade is way to dark and brown to be a blush despite the colour payoff is a lot lighter then what you see in its box.
I've lately been using this Blush as a bronzer, and it is just absolutely gorgeous, I've been using it everyday as my holy grail bronzer. Its a nice light brown, not over dramatic with a very slight hint of pink to add a bit more dynamic of colours, so you dont look to plain.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by o0tara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why other reviewers say this product is too dark, because it barely shows up on me no matter how much I layer it on.
I'm an NC25-30, so I don't have dark skin. It's just very sheer and I regret buying this product. The packaging is adorable, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't know what to think at this at first.
My skin is quite pale, I never really wear any bronzer, so I thought this colour might be a bit too dramatic or too dark for me. But quite the opposite.
I was always afraid of using a blush that's too obvious, cause I never given the whole blush topic much thought.
My collegue at the benefit counter actually put this on and said it would look nicely. I didn't know about, but took it home anyway, since I got a huge discount.
Now, I love it. It stays on really well and gives my everyday makeup look that special someting I was looking for.
I would defenitely repurchase, but I doubt I'll ever run out of it.
Very nice, if maybe not that cheap.
The packaging is super cute and very handy. I also like the little brush that comes along with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by harls321

This is my favorite blush. It gives a great rosey bronze glow to my mmm skintone. Pairs with a lot of looks any time of year.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by steffoinnh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Benefit saleswoman talked me into this one. I think the color is wrong for me but it goes on pretty light so it doesn't matter. It's definitely an authentic "out in the sun" glow if that's what you're looking for but I prefer a more pink flush. This serves it's purpose as my backup blush though.