BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 12/15/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this blush. It doesn't go on as dark as it looks. This blush is very buildable. I am really pale and thought this would be too dark. However, Dallas looked really good on me. I use just a little bit all over my face to get a nice color to my face. This blush would be good for almost every skin tone !

on 12/8/2010 10:26:00 PM

This is really my HG for blush. I've been wearing this for a few years and nothing really compares imo. I'm NC30 give or take depending on the season and this compliments my tone all year round. It doesn't apply muddy like I thought it would when I originally saw it and it also does not have any noticeable shimmer...thankfully bc I have large pores. I've bought 2 of these, the first being a part of a set a few years ago. I loved it so much I bought a backup and still haven't touched bottom. I will continue to use this as long as it's out there, hope it's never dc'd. The packaging is cute and no frills, a little bulky but not a big deal. I don't use the brush that comes with it, just my BB blush brush. It warms me up but also gives a hint of rosy cheeks. I cannot tell you how much I love this.

on 12/3/2010 3:18:00 PM

meh. that's all, just meh.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had a hard time getting used to this product because I normally like a darker bronzer.
However, I now love it!
The shimmer is perfect. The color is versatile and can be used for plum like blush or light bronzer. I use it all over my face. I also love how it is in a box! That way none of the powder gets wasted or falls out if broken.
Perfect on my tan skin and my friends pale skin!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've started using it as more of a "bronzer" than a blush-I dust it all over, paying particular attention to the perimeter of my face, and it looks great!

on 11/20/2010 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! Being super, super pale with cool undertones, I was naturally a little wary of wearing this, but I loved the idea of warming up my skin a little bit. Something that is really cool and unique about this product is that, despite what others on here are saying, Dallas is actually not a bronzer. It is a bronzer-blush hybrid! I love that idea, so I had to try it. I initially loved it, bought it, and brought it home. Not long after, I was having a dilemma with it. I felt like no matter how careful I was to apply only a tiny amount, it was too dark on my skin. I abandoned it for a while. For some reason, I decided to try it again. I don't know how, but it looked amazing. I use it very frequently now, though not every day. I do use it every day in the summer, so as to give me an extra glow. I would say that on my skin if I put a small amount on (I do have to be light-handed with it for best results.), it looks like I "got a bit of sun". Totally natural-looking. It doesn't look like a tan, but it doesn't look like a sunburn, either. Just a bit of sun. :) Very healthy looking. If I put more on, it's a perfect, more dramatic, nighttime blush that makes me feel like I look like a model! The packaging is not very portable, and I'd prefer that the brush didn't just bang around in the box all day, but aesthetically, it's very cute. I love Dallas and would absolutely buy it again! Yes, it's pricey, but it's like no other I have found for my porcelain skin, and it's lasting me forever!

on 11/12/2010 12:24:00 AM

I bought this blush during my crazy benefit phase without really trying it. Now that I have tried it many times I just can't get so that I like the way it looks. Oh well you wi. Some you lose some :(

on 10/31/2010 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is the best bronzer I ever tried. Ive used Guerlain Terracota and Mac Bronzer and also Shiseido. However, Benefit Dallas is the best by a mile. The colour is just PERFECT, leaving you looking healthy, tanned and natural without looking brownish or patchy stained. It gives you a natural outdoor glow and it does look REAL. Very very good.

on 10/28/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The sales girl at Ulta recommended this product to me when I was describing to her what I was looking for: a long lasting, "pinkey bronze" cheek color. She immediately said Dallas and tried it on me. I was a goner! It looks so natural. It's the perfect shade of pinkish brown with a touch of shimmer. She put it on me at 10 a.m., and I still had it on just like she applied it early this morning when I took my make up off at 9:30 p.m. It's amazing and just what I wanted. The color stayed the same all day and didn't get brighter or wear off. By far the best cheek color I have ever used! I don't like the packaging, but I can live with that in order to have a great product. The price was a little steep, but if you only have to apply it once a day, then it's well worth it. You do get a lot of product anyway, so no real complaints here!

on 10/26/2010 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only Benefit product I own. When I tried it before buyiny, maybe because of the lights in the store but later when I used it several times It didnt really do much for my skin tone(nc 45). And I regret buying it because it is so expensive and it has very ordinary staying power. I prefer my MAC blushes more and they are much more cheaper than Benefit. Leave alone repurchasing it I am not even sure if I am gonna use the one I presently have.

Popular Blush Products