Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

4.3

bliss beauty trio

on 4/20/2011 2:19:00 PM

I bought the Clarisonic and within days i started breaking out in places i never break out before. I have combination skin and i break out pretty easily.. i was told this would work wonders to even out my skin tone and clear up my blemishes. I will admitt it exfoliated pretty well at 1st but after a few days my skin just went crazy and now i am left trying to fix it. I wish i was one of the hundreds of people who love this thing.. pretty bummed about it!

on 4/19/2011 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Thank you clarisonic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. It is totally worth it. I don't think my skin has ever looked better. I didnt tell anyone that I was using it and after about a month the compliments came rolling in. People would tell me that my skin was glowing and that I lloked like I had on foundation. Becuase I break out pretty easily I decided to use the face was I been using but the results are to die for. this should have been seven lippies. GET this!

on 4/18/2011 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The Clarisonic does as promises.
My skin is clearer, softer, more radiant. I do find that my treatments (esp Retin. A) seem to work a lot better if I cleanse with my device before hand.

However, I do think that it is over priced. The same effects can be achieved using a gentle skin brush!

on 4/15/2011 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love the exfoliation! Don't know what I did without it!

on 4/11/2011 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had been debating about buying this for a couple of years now, the price was what made me so iffy, 200 bucks is alot to pay for a facebrush. But I made the leap and let me say that this is amazing, my skin has never looked better. I think the pores on my nose are actually shrinking, the tone is evening out, I had a little incident with purging but it was nothing really big. I also love to use the body brush once or twice a week to exfoliate my body. Makes your skin feel soo smooth and silky. I also use it on my hubby, he likes it too.

on 4/9/2011 12:58:00 PM

Works well for the first few weeks, however if you have acne-prone skin this will transfer bacteria from one part of your face to another, leading your face to breakout in areas it normally wouldn't. This might happen no matter how well you clean your brush.

I use clean and clear facewash (the one with triclosan) as a makeup remover. I follow with the clarisonic, however there is never any makeup or residue on the clarisonic brush -- the facewash is super strong and sufficient on its own.

and the price. ugh. what a waste of money. there are SO MANY acceptable alternatives to this.

on 4/1/2011 10:55:00 PM

Very expensive but well worth it! I had awful clogged pores on my cheeks and after like one week my face was smooth and continues to be to this day. This is probably one of the best things I've ever bought for myself... don't think I would have to buy it again but wouldn't think twice if I had to. I LOVE THIS!!

on 3/31/2011 7:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A general rule to follow with the Clarisonic is to make sure you change the brush often and to put the cap on. Once the brush is over used (between a month to two) the Clarisonic isn't able to penetrate the way it's suppose to. A lot of users make this mistake by not using the cap and so the bristles get damaged which make the brush not work/penetrate the way it is made to. I've been using the Clarisonic since late January and I've seen visible results, especially in the serums and moisturizers I use. I also used to not care about the way I handled the brush, but after doing some research I see the big impact it has on it.

on 3/27/2011 3:25:00 AM

I bought this a few years ago and gave me big ugly pimples. Stored it away and forgot about it. I've read some reviews and noticed that I wasn't the only one going through that purging faze. I was never in the mood to use it and go through the same thing again until 4-5 months ago. The second time I started using it the pimples were not so ugly and big and my face got better and better. My pores got a lot cleaner and smaller. I rarely get a pimple now. I started with the sensitive brush and now I use the normal one. I use this brush every day now and love it.

on 3/26/2011 5:55:00 AM

Am I the only one that this does not work on? It sure does feel like it amidst all these glowing reviews. Bummer. Clarisonic absolutely destroyed my relatively clear skin (albeit the odd hormonal breakout). I got this in January and thought nothing of it when I started to get odd cystic pimples in areas that I would not normally break out on. After all many reviews DID say you would have to go through an initial period where all the gunk comes forth. So i tolerated it. The Clarisonic customer service on twitter (which has been great by the way! thank you!) said to give it 3 weeks before seeing any improvements. I gave this about 6 weeks, going in and out of getting cystic pimples and tolerating small minor breakouts on my forehead. Mid Feb I went to see my regular dermo who tried to hide her shock when she said "what happened to you??". So yeap, that pretty sums it all up for me. I'll probably just use this with the body brush for all over exfoliation.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools