Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

bliss beauty trio

on 5/15/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I started out with the 3 speed(the pro model) back in 2007 before Clarisonic introduced the new plus and models from my dermatologist office. I eventually upgraded to the new pro model when it was introduced in late 2009 early 2010. I have been using the Clarisonic for over 3 years now, prior to that, I visited my local spa for facials once a month. I have normal to combo skin with whiteheads, and occasional breakouts. I wanted to improve the overall look, and tone to my skin; I must say that using the Clarisonic have greatly improved my skin so much so that I no longer need dermatologist, and spa visits for facials. Since using this, I noticed that I use less product especially moisturizers as it saturates my skin. I no longer use medium/heavy coverage foundations I just use a light coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer! My skin went from hyper pigmented to smooth clear and even toned. My occasional breakouts has been reduced to a minor bump or two during that time of the month. The pro has 4 speeds pro,high,normal, and low. The pro setting works well for deep cleaning, also Clarisonic recently introduced a brush head for the purpose of deep cleaning. This model of the Clarisonic has 2 speeds for the body constant and pulse. (which I love as I use this to exfoliate the rough areas it works great on the body as well)
I use my brush with my own foaming facial cleanser( Estee Lauder perfectly clean splash away foaming cleanser) as I find that it works best for me. I really hated the sample facial cleansing system that came with the Clarisonic, So using the cleansing system with the Clarisonic is optional.
I would not recommend use of the Clarisonic for people suffering from Rosacea, or cystic acne, and as it worsens these conditions

Pros- Over time this was well worth the price for me since using this, my skin requires less product usage(moisturizers,serums,creams etc..) resulting in huge savings $$$ overtime on Products, facials, and Dermatology visits.

Cons-This is a little too big for travel, but I got the Clarisonic mia to solve that problem!

on 4/26/2011 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I have owned the clarisonic brush for about 10 months now. When i initially got it, i felt as though there it had not helped much in making a difference in my skin texture. I was wrong. After about 2 months of using the clarisonic, I could tell my skin texture had drastically improved. I consider the clarisonic brush to be my best beauty purchase for the year 2010 and if i had to, i woul definetely buy this brush again. like others have said, it makes whatever product you are using on you skin more efficient.My skin glows and looks much more youthful. Its definetely worth the splurge.

HG HG HG HG.....wow I wish I caved in and bought this product sooner. My skin had a makeover.....overall it's clearer,smoother,softer,etc....I already had noticed a difference within a week. Definitely worth the money. So easy to use too!

I love my Clarisonic brush, I splurged and went for the regular sized one because I feel like if I'm going to invest a good amount of money in a skin care product, I may as well go big. Anyway, I see a lot of mentions from people how it has greatly improved their skin's general condition. That is not the case so much for me. My skin certainly hasn't worsened or anything like that but it's pretty much the same as before... just CLEANER... and that is precisely why I wanted this brush. For a girl that wears a good deal of make up almost every day, I need something that's going to give my skin a good scrubbing and get all the stuff off. It also really enhances whatever cleanser you are using and utilizes it to it's best ability. I've also found that you can get about 90 days (which I think is the recommended length) out of one brush head.

on 4/24/2011 11:30:00 PM

I have used chemical exfoliation for years and sage corrective grains, but the Clarisonic kicked it up a notch-

My skin looks great and I am close to going without foundation after about 4 weeks!

on 4/24/2011 8:13:00 PM

I sooooo wanted this to work for my skin, not least because of the high price. I am getting close to middle aged, I still have greasy skin with quite bad acne break outs and on top of that it's sensetive and prone to excessive redness as well. Not the easiest of skin types to manage!

I read A LOT of reviews for this before I decided to buy it. Overall, the reviews have been very good. I did notice that a large proportion of the negative reviews seemed to be from my age range and skin type, but being optimystic and desperate for better skin, I chose to ignore those ones!!!

The first two days of use, with my regular cleanser were great. My skin was softer and clearer. Then it went down hill rapidly from there.

After over a month of the worst breakouts of large, angry, inflamed spots I've ever had in my life (no exageration) I had to admit that this wasn't just my skin purging and it was only getting worse. I tried various settings with various gentle pH neatral cleansers, all to no avail. There was a slight positive in that the pores on my nose were clearer, but this wasn't worth the carnage to the rest of my face.

I have stopped using this for nearly four weeks now and my skin is still settling down. It's a lot better than what is was, but still much worse than before it got Clarisonic'd.

;-(

on 4/20/2011 2:19:00 PM

I bought the Clarisonic and within days i started breaking out in places i never break out before. I have combination skin and i break out pretty easily.. i was told this would work wonders to even out my skin tone and clear up my blemishes. I will admitt it exfoliated pretty well at 1st but after a few days my skin just went crazy and now i am left trying to fix it. I wish i was one of the hundreds of people who love this thing.. pretty bummed about it!

on 4/19/2011 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Thank you clarisonic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. It is totally worth it. I don't think my skin has ever looked better. I didnt tell anyone that I was using it and after about a month the compliments came rolling in. People would tell me that my skin was glowing and that I lloked like I had on foundation. Becuase I break out pretty easily I decided to use the face was I been using but the results are to die for. this should have been seven lippies. GET this!

on 4/18/2011 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The Clarisonic does as promises.
My skin is clearer, softer, more radiant. I do find that my treatments (esp Retin. A) seem to work a lot better if I cleanse with my device before hand.

However, I do think that it is over priced. The same effects can be achieved using a gentle skin brush!

on 4/15/2011 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love the exfoliation! Don't know what I did without it!

Top Rated Clarisonic Products