July 29, 2014 | 1900 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by beasley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this mascara very much. I have long eyelashes that are fairly thick but I like mascara still to build length and greater thickness and this did the job. Actually, it is the only mascara I have ever used that two people thought I was wearing false eyelashes! I will purchase again and actually will buy a couple of tubes for my friends who have asked about the mascara I was wearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2007 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Indigo7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I resist mail order makeup as a general rule, but in a pinch I needed mascara. A girl at work sells Mary Kay, so I asked her what mary Kay had, and how soon she could get it for me.
The next day she brought it in, and I was amazed with the quality of the product. I have had problems finding mascara at the drugstore that didn't flake, cake, and yuckify my eyelashes. This stuff goes on super smooth, doesn't clump, and looks natural. I really love this stuff.
I use the black/brown shade, and have had it for about two months now with no drying or deterioration of the product. Impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Hypnose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of all the good reviews I read everywhere. But it's absolutely horrible! It did nothing but weigh down my lashes & slightly made them clump. I do NOT recommend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by DCKathy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm picky about mascara but I just bought this again. It is a good daytime mascara: it doesn't clump for me, it doesn't run, it doesn't flake, it doesn't smudge. It gives me medium-size eyelashes which I can increase with a second coat. If you're looking for something that will give you nightclub eyes then keep looking, but I like this because it gives me a good look without the usual problems I get with other mascaras. I replace my mascara every three months and this hasn't dried out, although it isn't as effective as it was at the start, but that's true with any mascara. It's about the same price as department store mascaras but more expensive than drug store mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2007 6:35:00 PM More reviews by BetteDavisEyes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this mascara. Gives great definition and length for me. Hope they come out with a WP version soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2007 8:19:00 AM More reviews by donnahc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara and have purchased it over and over again. I find that I have to replace it about every 2 months because it seems to start getting clumpy. So kind of expensive but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by a_stylist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OK replacement for my HG Endless Performance. I agree with the others as it does take some practice to get the application "right".
Can get flaky through the day. All in all, one of the best mascaras I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2007 7:57:00 AM More reviews by bethwalls77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay mascara...that's about it. It clumps on my eyelashes, but worst of all, it flakes off into my eye during the day! As far as the volume, it's good, but not for just everyday wear. People are liable to say "look at her mascara", not "look at her eyes."

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by redsonja007

I absolutely love this mascara. I had been using a few others and I got this one as a gift and have been hooked ever since. It definitely gives my lashes the lengthening and thickening I love and as I read in another post I too only need 2 coats to get the desired effect. I have tried so many mascaras over the years and this one truly is my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Dani_shriverMK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it love it love it. I used to use Maybelline Lash Lengthening Washable mascara but it took 4 coats to get the desired length. With the Ultimate Mascara I only need 2 coats. It also has vitamins in it to help re-build and strengthen lashes. I noticed that my eyelashes would break off with non-MK mascara, but with the Ultimate stuff they don't. I recommend everyone try it.