April 18, 2014 | 1600 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by pinimon162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Really rate this product for removing face makeup and there's a reason makeup artists do too - one soaked cotton pad to remove all base makeup and there was no residue on the second. Really gets your face clean. I think it's priced decently, and I prefer more pharmaceutical packaging so that gets a thumbs-up from me too. Lack of ingredients are really good for my sensitive skin and make me feel assured there's no unnecessary chemicals that could be possible skin irritants.

Downsides are the lack of availability, the fact that it dried my skin out sometimes if I didn't follow with moisturiser, and I CANNOT use it around my eyes. I never thought my eyes were that sensitive - this cleanser specifically for sensitive skin made my eyes burn and weep and it was awful.

If I'm going to use a micellar water as a cleanser, I really want it to be an all-in-one. I don't want a separate eye make up remover or toner, and I don't want to HAVE to moisturise after all the time because this is meant to be a good lazy option!

I'm on the fence about repurchasing - I don't wear much face makeup, but it was a good skin cleanser and really cleared my skin up - these 'micelles' really do draw out all grime and impurities. Hmm..I'll be generous and put 'yes'. Cleanses like a dream but irritates my eyes..would love to find a micellar cleanser that does the first without the latter!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I really do not understand all of the fuss about this product. I bought this because everyone was raving about how well it removes makeup and that its so gentle and this not only didn't remove hardly any makeup but it stung the crap out of my eyes. I prefer the Sebium H2O formula if you're going to get one cause the Sensibio one sucks. Also for those looking to buy this, someone for some reason uploaded a photo onto this page for the Sebium H2O when this is clearly the Sensibio H2O formula review page so don't be mislead.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by iamyochana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the Crealine TS H2O which they say is for sensitive skin. I've been using this for about a month now and honestly, I can live without it. I have used other makeup removers better than this. My main concern is that it DOESN'T remove my eye make up, especially mascara and eyeliner. I had to go over it again and again and it definitely hurts my eyes. And i still get raccoon eyes in the morning! Ugh!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

THE best cleansing water!! I love it. Especially for work, any eye makeup mistake and boom comes right off. I even glued a brides false lashes together at the ends and a lil bioderma and crisis averted!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by cleanmyface

Best Cleansing Water out there! In the past I loved different cleansing waters/solutions like La Roche Posay and Vichy but once I tried cleansings OILS I couldn't go back! I've been hearing so much about this product that I just had to try Bioderma so I got the small travel-size bottle from Shoppers Drug Mart with the pink lid and it's the best of its kind! Unlike other cleansing waters that left my skin feeling a little tight or soapy, this one leaves my skin feeling completely clean and fresh. It also doesn't break me out and it removes makeup beautifully!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Ok I don't get it this is rubbish! For those thinking this will get rid of EYEMAKEUP it DOESN'T! I did 2 swatches on my hand of rimmel waterproof scandal eyes, and this stuff didn't even make it budge not even a little but! I have my maybelline clean eye makeup remover and that peeled the rimmel eye kohl straight of the back of my hand. I was very disappointed in this and wanted to return it to adore beauty but since I opened if they won't let me :( so now im stuck with it and hate it. I would not repurchase this ever again it's a waste of money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

this is my HG makeup remover and cleansing water for when my face feels really clogged and greasy. it's expensive but totally worth it, since its my mu remover for my eyes and face and kind of like a toner too. would repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by nostradamus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is HG material for removing makeup. My skin is more on the sensitive side, so using harsh cleansers, and scrubs is out of question. By taking off my foundation, eyeliner, mascara, etc. (it really does it all), prior to using a gentle cleanser, I can sleep easier knowing that there isn't as much residue in my pores, as compared to using only a cleanser to remove makeup. If you want to splurge a little more, use this with the Sheseido cotton pads instead of the regular cotton pads you'd usually pick up; it makes the nightly routine so much easier!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by blondiegoodlooks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am going to rate this product highly even though I wouldn't buy it again, personally.

I bought it based on the many positive reviews for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin, and I can say with 100% certainty that the product is very good for those who fall into that bucket.

I was using it as my AM and PM sole cleanser, even though I wear very little makeup, just to see its effect on my skin. I would say it is very gentle, yet thorough (judging by what you see removed and placed on the cotton pad). Although it's a bit expensive, I found the 500ml bottle lasted me 7 weeks with heavy twice-daily use. Not horrible.

The downsides are:
-1- environmental. i have to waste a cotton pad each time I use it.
-2- dryness. it left my skin a bit drier than I would like (my skin is combo).
-3- it will leave your skin feeling a bit sticky, so I felt the need to rinse my face afterwards and then pat dry. this is not a big deal because you would expect to rinse any cleanser off your face normally, but i'm just pointing it out.

So, I would recommend it to someone looking for a make-up remover for sensitive skin, but personally, if you are planning to follow it up with a separate cleanser (as most of you are, anyway), I would first test drive using a few drops of olive oil or a tiny bit of Albolene. If neither works, then give this a go.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by beth1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this stuff! I've purchased so many bottles by now. It is so gentle and has no scent. It feels like you are just putting water onto your face except it cleanses! Great for eye makeup removal and cleaning your face. If I'm feeling too lazy to wash my face I will just use this instead(on cotton pad) and it gets rid of all traces of makeup. The only downsides are that the cap always breaks on me, it is quite pricey, and I go through it too fast. It is approx. $20 and can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall in Canada.