September 20, 2014 | 1143 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by shi1

I think I've gone through half a dozen bottles of this stuff, if not more. Its a great product. Its super gentle, non-irritating, non-comedogenic and effective. I use it at night to remove my makeup before using my cleanser. It has no odour or colour. It honestly looks just like water, but it really takes all your makeup off without any struggle. It will not remove waterproof mascara. I usually apply an oil cleanser to my eyelashes before I use Bioderma to remove my face makeup. That way, it gives the oil some time to break down the mascara before I go over it with my cotton pad with Bioderma. With this method, I just have to hold the cotton pad over my eye for a few moments before sliding the stubborn mascara off. I repass the cotton pad from under my lashes to get it all off. If it has been an exceptionally late night and I can't be bothered to do a full cleansing routine, I just use Bioderma a second time across my face to make sure its totally clean before going to bed. Its a staple in my vanity. I always stock up when it goes on sale!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

My sister picked this up for me while she was in France. This stuff literally removes all of my eye makeup in seconds with no rubbing required. I'm using it sparingly, because its hard to get ahold of. No irritation, no blurry eyesight nothing...but a clean slate.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by poppylove93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I saw many reviews raving about this product and I finally bought it on a trip to Paris this summer. The price is so much better than in Canada but since this was my first time trying out the product, I wanted to make sure I like it first so I got the 250ML. BIG MISTAKE! For couple of Euros more, I could have gotten the 500ML which is double the size for fraction of the amount. I love this product so much that I would purchase again here even though it cost more.

I have combination skin, meaning sometimes it could get real dry and at times real oily. For that reason, I think this product works best when my skin is on the oily side because the formula is so sensitive that it takes my oil right off. When my skin becomes dry, however, I find that my other product with oil-base works better because the Bioderma could cause my skin to become even drier.

I love this product so much that I cannot say any bad thing about it except for the price being a bit on the unreasonable side other than in Europe. So I will treasure what the 150ML I have and use it wisely.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by JMayes

I just started using this but I really, really like it. I was using an astringent before that I like because my skin felt fresh but it was just too harsh, especially now that the winter months are making my face more on the dry side. I have combination skin, oily and slightly acne prone but I have recently been suffering from dry skin on my cheeks and around my lips. This stuff removes just as much make up as the astringent did, but I feel fresh and not stripped after. I am also using the sensibo light for an all over moisturizer and the sensibo ar for where I'm very dry. I've used this twice and the improvement is wonderful!Very impressed with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by akneil

OH MY GOSH
Why did it take me THIS long to buy this product? Sometimes you should really listen to the reviews, because they clearly don't lie.

I needed something for sensitive eyes to remove my eye makeup. I have been having reactions to makeup wipes, and woke up with my eyelid swollen a few times.
I just bought this, and it removes makeup like a dream. I barely need to apply any pressure, just let it sit for a minute to saturate the mascara and it comes right off.
Because I don't have to rub my eyes and the formula is very gentle, my eyes are perfectly fine and not irritated after.

The pump on the large bottle is fantastic. I bought this for $33 dollars at Shoppers. It's a pretty large bottle so I can see it lasting quite long.

Such a great product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by hula31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely perfect! I have never had a solution micellaire product before, but now I understand the hype! It's really soft, doesn't irritate the skin and removes the make up totally! I don't remember feeling so clean with any other cleansing product!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is pure sorcery. Believe all the reviews and just buy it already. It takes every damn thing off without irritating sensitive skin. I double cleanse right after anyway, just to make sure everything is off. Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by JBSkinCare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bioderma Micellaire Water is my favourite on lazy nights! It takes off everything, from makeup, eye makeup, and dirty. It is fragrance free and never irritates my skin. This is a must have product. I love when it comes in the value size with a pump! (limited time offer). Best Micellaire so far, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by siruhi

My skin has never felt so fresh and clean,soft too as cleaning makeup with this.At first I apply this on a cotton pad and wipe all face about three times,so there's no dirt on the pad.Then rinsing my face with warm water thoroughly,water really cleans and softens after.Then at last I apply my Natura Siperica toner on a cotton pad and wipe all face. Crealine H20 doesn't irritate my skin at all,like every other cleaning system I've used/tried.Doesn't dry either,it can really be used on sensitive skin too.I have looked for a good face cleaning system for a long time,and tried all kinds of gel face washes and cream cleanser. Bioderma crealine is so perfect,I'm so in love.The feeling that it lefts after using is something to go for. It is pretty expensive,about $33, 500 ML bottle.And it is the first cleaning water I have used,just trusted on other people's opinion,and experiense,which is positive. Definitely the best,will purchase again when it runs out !!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ccorticchia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love bioderm! This product is completely worth all the hype !I finally bought it a month ago and am absolutely in love. I find that it's really gentle on the skin and leaves no residue behind. I love my black eyeliner and this product is able to remove all of my makeup thoroughly without giving me raccoon eyes in the morning!