April 25, 2014 | 1215 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm on my second bottle of this and wondering why I even repurchased this.
Pros:
- Cleanses skin very well
- Removes face make up effectively
- Hasn't broken me out
- Doesn't sting my eyes

Cons:
- Quite pricey outside Europe. Currently retails at AU $29 for 250mL.
- Crap at removing waterproof mascara and long lasting eyeliners (gels / pencils). It's decent in removing non-waterproof mascara even though i have to rub my eyes a few times.
- I find that I use a lot of this to completely remove my face make up - 4 cotton pads soaked in product.

Overall: over hyped, grossly overpriced, excessive product wastage, subpar in removing eye make up. I'd rather to stick to using 30 pack $2 face wipes to remove face make up and an oil-based remover to remove eye make up.
I will not repurchase.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This took off my makeup in less than one minute. I don't wear heavy makeup or mascara though. You just cannot beat how fast this works. I love it when i'm lazy, which is most of the time. Especially in the summer, i just can't wait to remove my makeup. The minute i got home, (i keep this in my room instead of my bathroom where my other cleansers are) i'll reach for this. There is no second cleansing needed.

There is no sticky feeling after using this. No fragrance, feels gentle, looks just like water. I don't foresee ever being without this. This will always be part of my skincare routine, alternating with cleansing milk, balm etc

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Mariezy

A lot of product from one bottle, and even though it feels like I use a lot (one soaked cotton pad) everyday to remove the makeup, in reality it's just about 10 drops to remove foundation and most of my eye makeup. Plus one more drop on a Q-tip to remove the rest of my eye.

With the soaked pad, I put it over my eye for 15 seconds, and gently shift it around and then peel off the cotton pad, to get most of the makeup off.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by JG41

I bought this product after rave reviews in glossy magazines. I found I had to use a lot of it to get make up off when I only ever wear a small amount of make up. The worst part was the BURNING in my eyes from this product! I would never put this stuff near my eyes again. I left a product review on the Bioderma site to the effect that I would not recommend due to the severe burning in the eyes from this product. Interestingly, I received an email today from bioderma stating that my review did not meet their 'guidelines' and had been 'rejected'. When I tried to click on the page about what their 'guidelines' actually are, I got an error message with no information! I have found many reviews online regarding the awful burning from this product and it seems to me that Bioderma do not like any negative reviews and remove them. I think this speaks volumes about their products.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by pinimon162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Really rate this product for removing face makeup and there's a reason makeup artists do too - one soaked cotton pad to remove all base makeup and there was no residue on the second. Really gets your face clean. I think it's priced decently, and I prefer more pharmaceutical packaging so that gets a thumbs-up from me too. Lack of ingredients are really good for my sensitive skin and make me feel assured there's no unnecessary chemicals that could be possible skin irritants.

Downsides are the lack of availability, the fact that it dried my skin out sometimes if I didn't follow with moisturiser, and I CANNOT use it around my eyes. I never thought my eyes were that sensitive - this cleanser specifically for sensitive skin made my eyes burn and weep and it was awful.

If I'm going to use a micellar water as a cleanser, I really want it to be an all-in-one. I don't want a separate eye make up remover or toner, and I don't want to HAVE to moisturise after all the time because this is meant to be a good lazy option!

I'm on the fence about repurchasing - I don't wear much face makeup, but it was a good skin cleanser and really cleared my skin up - these 'micelles' really do draw out all grime and impurities. Hmm..I'll be generous and put 'yes'. Cleanses like a dream but irritates my eyes..would love to find a micellar cleanser that does the first without the latter!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I really do not understand all of the fuss about this product. I bought this because everyone was raving about how well it removes makeup and that its so gentle and this not only didn't remove hardly any makeup but it stung the crap out of my eyes. I prefer the Sebium H2O formula if you're going to get one cause the Sensibio one sucks. Also for those looking to buy this, someone for some reason uploaded a photo onto this page for the Sebium H2O when this is clearly the Sensibio H2O formula review page so don't be mislead.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by iamyochana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the Crealine TS H2O which they say is for sensitive skin. I've been using this for about a month now and honestly, I can live without it. I have used other makeup removers better than this. My main concern is that it DOESN'T remove my eye make up, especially mascara and eyeliner. I had to go over it again and again and it definitely hurts my eyes. And i still get raccoon eyes in the morning! Ugh!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

THE best cleansing water!! I love it. Especially for work, any eye makeup mistake and boom comes right off. I even glued a brides false lashes together at the ends and a lil bioderma and crisis averted!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by cleanmyface

Best Cleansing Water out there! In the past I loved different cleansing waters/solutions like La Roche Posay and Vichy but once I tried cleansings OILS I couldn't go back! I've been hearing so much about this product that I just had to try Bioderma so I got the small travel-size bottle from Shoppers Drug Mart with the pink lid and it's the best of its kind! Unlike other cleansing waters that left my skin feeling a little tight or soapy, this one leaves my skin feeling completely clean and fresh. It also doesn't break me out and it removes makeup beautifully!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Ok I don't get it this is rubbish! For those thinking this will get rid of EYEMAKEUP it DOESN'T! I did 2 swatches on my hand of rimmel waterproof scandal eyes, and this stuff didn't even make it budge not even a little but! I have my maybelline clean eye makeup remover and that peeled the rimmel eye kohl straight of the back of my hand. I was very disappointed in this and wanted to return it to adore beauty but since I opened if they won't let me :( so now im stuck with it and hate it. I would not repurchase this ever again it's a waste of money