September 16, 2014 | 1883 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2008 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Chubz

Not worth paying over $20! The brush is extremely unsanitary since it is a liquidy product and harbors bacteria easier. A slight tint shows up best on woman who are very fair skinned. I'm about a half shade lighter than NC40 and I can swatch this on my hand all day with barely any color showing up. It's better to invest in a a color creme stick

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont know why, but for some reason none of Benefit's tints show up on my skin. I've tried so many times. As soon as I blend it completely disappears. Except it's stained my finger. Kind of ridiculous, actually.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this tint did nothing for me. im glad i received it for free

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by countdrunkula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like someone else said, it's just like red food coloring thinned with water and left my skin blotchy. Not worth the money and effort.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

bad. bad. bad. i feel i'm paying 300 HKD (= slightly less than 40 USD) for what's equivalent to red food coloring thinned out with water. it either blends out to absolutely nothing, or leaves blotches of stain on my cheeks. a big fail. not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by LeonorSousa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using Benetint for 2 years already and I LOVE IT.
It blends perfectly, doesn't irritate or make skin oily, and looks absolutely natural - people think my cheeks are naturally rosy :^)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample at Sephora with my points or whatever, and I am pretty upset. It applies to lips so beautifully and tastes like roses, but it fades right away :( I wish it lasted longer!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ahundredindecisions

I'm glad I purchased a smaller (cheaper) sample size of this. Certainly does not live up to all the hype. The consistency is very watery which makes it impossible to blend on my cheeks and I've tried multiple methods (fingers, brush, sponge, slightly damp sponge) to get a natural look. I don't wear foundation, so this was applied to clean, moisturized skin-nothing there to interfere with the product.

It looks ok as a lip tint, so I'll finish the bottle, but I wouldn't repurchase. The only reason I purchased Benetint was to have a dual-purpose lip/cheek stain, so I see no point in buying this *just* to use for lip tint. Besides, there are plenty of other lip stains out there with a better price point.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by goaheadlily

I received this product as a gift and loved it at first. It was very nice to use on my lips but didn't apply well to my cheeks. Maybe I needed more moisturizer to blend it? But it went on sort of like a nail polish and stains very quickly. The bottle itself just broke when I twisted it shut and I just had to toss it. I wont bother getting it again... it's way too overpriced and for the bazillion lipstain's that are available now, it's not worth it. The Burt's Bee's Pomegranate lip balm is awesome, smells very pretty and has a subtle tint while keeping your lips moisturized.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love benefit cosmetics, but I think benetint is overrated. As with all benefit products, it looks lovely- but the bottle is prone to leakage which can waste a lot of the extremely liquid product. In terms of colour, I'm not very impressed- I know it's only supposed to be a tint but the colour is extremely weak and doesn't go on very nicely. It also tastes horrible. It isn't necessarily bad, but it is mediocre, and not worth the price. There are other lip tints which do a better job for less money.