April 18, 2014 | 1962 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(1986 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Aijamal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find it hard to use, dont get all that hype

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by MedusaSant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in my Topbox and had been dying to try it for ages. I hadn't taken the plunge because it looked scary and REALLY dark and is hella expensive (38$ Can.) So when it showed up in my Topbox I was thrilled!
It CAN be tricky to apply, especially if it doesn't agree with your foundation (trial and error I guess.) I find it works best if I put it on before I put on my foundation, or if I am using BB cream it goes on like a dream afterwards.
I put on three big dots (make sure to blend FAST to avoid having three permanent dots!) and blend like there is no tomorrow. It gives me a beautiful, HONEST flush. It looks like you're blushing from within instead of powder blushes that sit on top of your skin and tend to look "powdery". This isn't one of the blushes that looks good angled along your cheekbones (at least not on me.) I put it on the apples of my cheeks, where I would normally go pink if I was giddy, jogging or tipsy :)
I found that a sponge soaks too much of it up too fast and a brush just doesn't move it around well, so fingers for this girl. Oh, and for all the people complaining that it stains your fingers- try washing them afterwards, it comes off with soap... Like really easily.
Try to find a sample to see that this product is for you, or buy a "kit" that includes it... The other products in the Primping With The Stars kit are phenomenal! Really. Try the POREfessional, it will change your (makeup) life :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by 2exotic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG products. I get compliments on my skin EVERYTIME I wear it without fail. It gives my cheeks this awesome satiny flush. I happen to love the smell and rosewater is pretty good for your skin anyway.
Of course, the downside as a dark-skinned woman is that you can't just use the "3 dots" and see results. You should be a lot more generous and build it up until you get the flush you want.
my gripe has to do with the fact that the bottle is glass and shatter very easily. It has broken on me twice and I haven't gotten to finish it. I would rather get a shatterproof plastic and pay less money.
I tend to wear it over my cream or liquid foundations or just on clean, moisturized skin. This product is all about effortless beauty.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by heidimarien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think most of people's issues with BeneTint are derived from lack of proper application. If you're not getting the desired effect try mixing a little bit of a liquid highlighter with it. This creates a beautiful flush to the cheeks with a shimmering bonus!! I Long live BeneTint

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Elinorcordelia

The best thing about this product - the smell! Oh my goodness it's just lovely, truly smells like roses. Great as a lip tint, you can build it up really easily from a very subtle pink to red lips. Good as a cheek tint, though I mainly use it as a lip tint. Has great staying power - will be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by cjoo2

I really love the color that this tint gives me on my lips. I don't use it on my cheeks because I like it more on my lips. Benetint has a nice nailpolish-like brush. I just brush some product onto my lips and spread/blend it out with my fingers and then rub my lips together. It gives a beautiful yet natural rosy and berry-like stain on your lips.
My complaint: the taste. I accidentally licked my lips right after brushing it onto my lips and... yuck. It's kind of a bitter taste. However, don't worry about the taste. After the product dries on your lips, there is no taste at all. Just don't lick Benetint when it's wet.
The staying power is pretty good but I do have to reapply after several hours. I can build up the color too. With one light layer, it's an enhancement of my natural lips. With two or more, it's a lovely cherry tint that still looks natural. Love.
Really expensive though. I had to bite the bullet on this one but I don't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by DNeum

This has been a staple product for me for years! I don't think there is another tint on the market that can beat it. It's always a bad day when I run out. I use a few drops on my cheeks and soak my lips with it and am set to go. It's a tint, so it doesn't stay bright for 6 hours straight or anything, but the color lingers well and it's so easy to refresh. I always get more compliments when I use it- people say I look "brighter!"

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Mookier

I can not live without benetint! It is my absolute must have. I use it every single day after foundation. It looks great on my skin and I love the smell. The best way to use this as a blush is to use a blush brush to blend it. Do not use fingers like the directions tell you or you will end up looking blotchy pink. I put three lines on my cheekbone and quickly blend it with a blush brush. It stays put all day and the best part about it that it has a natural look to it...I dont FEEL or look like I am wearing blush..looks like a nice natural flush

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by DeeDeena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Benefit products, but this one isn't doing it for me. As a cheek stain, it's difficult to blend. The colour is too intense on me even tho I apply only a little (Mac NC20). However, I do use it everyday as a lip stain. It does look natural. But tbh, I just want to use up this product so I don't waste it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This made a beautiful lip stain. However, it never looked natural on my cheeks. The closet application method I came to creating a naturally flushed cheek was to take the brush applicator and put a teeny tiny dot on my counter and then quickly swirl it up in my MAC 109 brush and swirl onto the apples of my cheeks. But I think this product is better suited for people who medium to dark skin tones, because it always just seemed like "too much" and not blended on the edges enough for my fair complexion. Beautiful product though. Looking forward to trying Posie Tint.