Stila Perfecting Concealer

3.6

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE [] TALC [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] SQUALANE [] DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE [] HYDROGENATED STYRENE/ ISOPRENE COPOLYMER [] NYLON-12 [] ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE [] STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE [] BORON NITRIDE [] TOCOPHERYL LINOLEATE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] PROPYLENE CARBONATE [] BHT [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]

I've run out of my favourite Lancome maquicomplet concealer and decided to try this concealer after reading the positive reviews. I mostly use concealer under my eyes and on the sides of my nose ... I like my concealer to have as full a coverage as possible, not be too heavy though, and also be long-lasting. Unfortunately, I was disappointed by Stila with this concealer ... it was kind of heavy and too creamy in a greasy feeling kind of way ... it also seemed to gather in fine lines, and wore off easily after a few hours of wear. And then when I tried to reapply mid-day, it didn't go on very well on top of powdered skin ... was quite cakey. On the postive side, I do like the nice yellow based shades and I also like the cute squeeze tube packaging, but that's about it. This product seems to work well for many others, but didn't work for me ... so back to my Lancome maquicomplet I go.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great product for the drier skins among us. I also have acne prone skin and it is yet to break me out. I use it for blemishes, scars and my undereyes - it is creamy enough to use on the undereye. If you get the right colour, it blends fantastically. Long lasting, works well under or over foundation. Does not cake either. A large colour range.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this concealer for about a month now and I really like it for covering blemishes. I apply it w/a concealer brush, then blend w/my finger. A little loose or pressed powder over the top and I'm good to go. Shade d has been a perfect match for my summer, tanned skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this one!UPDATE: Like the Stila TM, this concealer is NOT oil free and was behind clogged pores & breakouts around the areas I was using it. I know this because as soon as I stopped using it & the TM, my breakouts cleared up. I cannot rec this product for anyone w/oily or acne prone skin.

I am fair skinned and have undereye circles no matter how much sleep I get. I use this in shade a, it's so natural looking and I look so much better after putting this on. It goes on best with a concealer brush, but if you don't have one, just dab with your ring finger. My only gripe is that it's a bit dewy, shiny looking when you first put it on. I wish it were more matte, but maybe this way adds more moisture. It doesn't crease on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this concealer. I've used many in the past, but this one is the best one so far. The color matches pretty perfectly, and it's very blendable. It covers anything on your face very well (I don't use it under eyes, though), and it stays all day. I used to carry it with me at first, just in case I needed a touch up during the day, but not anymore, I'm pretty sure it will last. I would, definitely, repurchase.

A solid concealor and one that I was shocked with considering I didn't think Stila was known for their 'face product'. I went into a Stila makeover and this was used on me. I'm a MAC NC30 and a Stila 30 watt colour. This blended very well into my skin. Almost unpercievable. It was used to even out certain areas of my skintone where we knew a sheer foundation would not cover. So the areas around my nose. Very natural medium covereage finish... I was happy with the results.
Looking at how it lasted through the day, I say it was part of the weaker aspect... close to a full work day but really fell short. The concealor did a great job for about 5 hours then died miserably for the remaining 3 hours of the day. I'm combo normal so I'm not super oily where it just erases the product. All in all, not a bad concealor. continued >>

This is a bit too dry for my eyes, but it's perfect for the rest of my face - light enough to look natural but with enough coverage to perfect my complexion. I also like the tube - it's easy to get just a tiny dab out of it and the texture blends easily. I'm an NC35 right now and I got this in E.

Though I was completely underwhelmed by the Stila Perfecting Foundation Stick, this little baby is HG material. I use it in shade D for my Stila 50 watt skintone. It's a creamy consistency that I use as a spot foundation and under my eyes. I'm not crazy about the little tube but it gives such a smooth, 'perfected' look even without foundation that I'm willing to overlook it. I absolutely love this concealer and have been using it for months with no problems. I'm combo skin and this hasn't broken me out yet, despite my use around my nose and mouth to cover redness and deflect shadows. I would definitely recommend to anyone and purchase again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love the color range of these concealors; there will definitely be a close match for all skin shades! I also enjoy how the concealor smooths out blemishes and dark spots as well as under eye bags. However, the product is very thick and I feel that it has clogged my pores after a month of daily use. I mentioned that I would buy it again but only plan to use it for special occasions rather than daily use. I decided to use Neutrogena for everyday use.

I love this. A little bit goes a long way. Not dry at all, but not so runny that it doesn't cover anything.
This even manages to cover my dark undereye circle while still providing a natural finish.
Price is ok. And this tube is going to last me a long long time since I only need a tiny bit to cover everything.

Top Rated Stila Products