October 25, 2014 | 1520 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have re purchased this again and again. I love the fresh clean scent this has. It has never broken me out. I notice if i dont even use it for one day that my skin feels awful with out it. i am normal/dry no acne problems. I wanted to try the mac studio fix moisterizer next to see if it will out do estee lauder. I got a sample from a mac ma and i like it so far but i think day wear is still better. the price sucks tho. i think the packaging is nice.. it looks glass to me...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 4:50:00 PM More reviews by LA_PERLA

I simply love it. great texture, spf, non-greasy feeling after application.simply the best

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2005 10:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupartist25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first oil-controlling moisturizer WITH a sunscreen not to have broken me out. As a normal/oily skinned person I have never bothered with a sunscreen before, but thanks to this moisturizer I see the error of my ways. As an added bonus I love the cucumber scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2005 1:29:00 AM More reviews by lisasurf1

this is a very nice moisturizer for my combo skin, not oily like other SPF containing cream, absorbed very fast...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by i_luv_cheesecake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Will someone tell me why moisturisers have to cost this much? Ok, this is a gift but I was told Daywear is a replacement for Light Source and I was anticipating similar results or effects.

Reality check - When you apply this cream on its own, it leaves you with a sheen that develops into a glow the next morning. Well I like that though I am not seeing much of that glow these days. What was that thing said about getting immuned to skincare producs eh? Moreover, Daywear doesn't work well with the Idealist I had as advised. The cucumber scent is ok but the greasiness gets a while to set in.

Now the packaging, love it or hate it. But the tub looks ok to me though plastic!! Overall verdict, average stuff that cost you serious money. I don't even think I will bother finishing this cream. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2004 9:52:00 PM More reviews by mk_katherine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Will someone tell me why moisturisers have to be this expensive? Ok, this is a gift from a friend in NYC - he was told by the SA that Daywear is a replacement for Light Source and thought it might come in handy for me during the wintery weather.

When you applied this cream on its own, it leaves you with a healthy glow the next morning. I like that. However, it doesn't work well with Idealist, IMO. The cucumber scent is ok, the greasiness gets a while to set in, but I will not complain in exchange for soft skin and a glow the next morning, LoL! Packaging is ok as it comes in a pretty tub. But this cream is definitely expensive so I won't bother to get a new tub when this one is finished. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2004 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Miradan

I've been using this for three weeks now and have been very happy with it on my combination skin, nice moisture level, haven't broken out or anything, skin feels nice and soft. I don't mind the scent -- I can't really smell it after the first five minutes or so. I don't use very much at a time so I can see this lasting a while, which will be nice given the price. I may need to switch to the lotion version for summer, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2004 12:14:00 AM More reviews by mayag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the greater moisturizer in the world, i would say... maybe it healthy and everything, and maybe you can follow with their Moisture On-Line, but still - it's not intended for dry skin (i'm that, and 29).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2004 1:16:00 PM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's an average moisturiser in general.But I'm not gonna buy it again because of its stupid jar. If I didn't buy it online,I would have definetly NOT bought it in the first place.I pay loads of money for such a product,but it comes with a lousy plastic jar,like a toybox or something. What a horrible mistake for Estee Lauder,Even L'Oreal puts their stuff in glass jars for god's sake!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2004 8:30:00 AM More reviews by cani25

It's an okay moisturizer if you don't have any major skin problems. It contains SPF and moisturizes the skin. Thats it.