July 23, 2014 | 2070 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2004 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Miradan

I've been using this for three weeks now and have been very happy with it on my combination skin, nice moisture level, haven't broken out or anything, skin feels nice and soft. I don't mind the scent -- I can't really smell it after the first five minutes or so. I don't use very much at a time so I can see this lasting a while, which will be nice given the price. I may need to switch to the lotion version for summer, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2004 12:14:00 AM More reviews by mayag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the greater moisturizer in the world, i would say... maybe it healthy and everything, and maybe you can follow with their Moisture On-Line, but still - it's not intended for dry skin (i'm that, and 29).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2004 1:16:00 PM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's an average moisturiser in general.But I'm not gonna buy it again because of its stupid jar. If I didn't buy it online,I would have definetly NOT bought it in the first place.I pay loads of money for such a product,but it comes with a lousy plastic jar,like a toybox or something. What a horrible mistake for Estee Lauder,Even L'Oreal puts their stuff in glass jars for god's sake!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2004 8:30:00 AM More reviews by cani25

It's an okay moisturizer if you don't have any major skin problems. It contains SPF and moisturizes the skin. Thats it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2004 7:58:00 AM More reviews by manda822

i thought this cream was a little heavy, but the lotion was too light for my skin. It left a slightly oily film on my skin, so i could only use it in the winter, the cucumber scent was refreshing though. Overall, it was an average product, i think Kiehl's abyssine lotion/cream is still better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 8:33:00 AM More reviews by GimmeMore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried this as GWP and liked it enough to buy a full size. A bit pricey, but I do like the texture and the smell. Best to give it 5 minutes to 'dry down' properly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 11:15:00 PM More reviews by grenadine_00

This is a dependable moisturizer. A pleasing cucumber smell, this light cream provides an excellent base for foundation with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF15. Not sunscreen for the beach but surely good enough for running about town. I've the GWP and will purchase when I run out. Does not irritate my combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2004 2:01:00 PM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the smell, its very spa-like. And the packaging is nice, I love pots! It leaves my skin a little to greasy and oily but it definatley moisturizes and it really seemed to improve my skin and didn't clog my pores.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 1:58:00 AM More reviews by casperdiesel93

I have been given this a couple of times as a GWP. It stinks and is too greasy, I would never buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 3:22:00 AM More reviews by KristyEv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion! I'm in Australia (hot climate) and use it in summer although I don't have oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and velvety, and I like the smell. It does leave a somewhat 'shiny' look on your skin, but I prefer the dewy look to a completely matte appearance, and my pores don't sweat with this lotion, unlike many others I have tried. It also contains avobenzone, which protects skin from all types of sun damage. I did go through the bottle quite quickly, which is bad as it is very expensive! This is definitely the best SPF 15+ moisturiser I have tried.