Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 11/2/2005 2:40:00 AM

I liked the cream for my dry zones at first, but then...My skin started to act crazy, so i switched to Weleda's almond cream.
later i found out , that this cream is loaded wirh chemicals and dangerious ingredients.

Ingredients: (from retailer or packaging) OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289

This is my moisturizer...I love the light cucumber scent. It makes my skin "dewy", not shiny or oily. It is expensive, but it lasts and lasts and lasts because you need not use a lot when applying.

on 8/30/2005 2:08:00 AM

Didn't really work out for me. I have combination normal/oily skin. This just made break out after a week.

on 7/18/2005 2:30:00 PM

I'm a big Estee Lauder fan, and this product didn't disappoint. I have dry skin and particularly have a problem with flakiness around my T-Zone. So I bought the DayWear for dry skin, and it seemed to do what the ads promise. My skin felt smoother and definitely hydrated. One of my favorite things about this product, however, is its scent. It has a light, melon-ish scent to it, so putting it on in the morning automatically provides a very pleasant pick-me-up.

on 7/3/2005 8:25:00 PM

An average moisturizer with the scent of a fresh salad. I don't care for the scent, and it is way too much money for the product. I will stick with Oil of Olay SPF15 instead.

on 5/24/2005 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have re purchased this again and again. I love the fresh clean scent this has. It has never broken me out. I notice if i dont even use it for one day that my skin feels awful with out it. i am normal/dry no acne problems. I wanted to try the mac studio fix moisterizer next to see if it will out do estee lauder. I got a sample from a mac ma and i like it so far but i think day wear is still better. the price sucks tho. i think the packaging is nice.. it looks glass to me...

on 5/16/2005 4:50:00 PM

I simply love it. great texture, spf, non-greasy feeling after application.simply the best

This is the first oil-controlling moisturizer WITH a sunscreen not to have broken me out. As a normal/oily skinned person I have never bothered with a sunscreen before, but thanks to this moisturizer I see the error of my ways. As an added bonus I love the cucumber scent.

on 2/14/2005 1:29:00 AM

this is a very nice moisturizer for my combo skin, not oily like other SPF containing cream, absorbed very fast...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Will someone tell me why moisturisers have to cost this much? Ok, this is a gift but I was told Daywear is a replacement for Light Source and I was anticipating similar results or effects.

Reality check - When you apply this cream on its own, it leaves you with a sheen that develops into a glow the next morning. Well I like that though I am not seeing much of that glow these days. What was that thing said about getting immuned to skincare producs eh? Moreover, Daywear doesn't work well with the Idealist I had as advised. The cucumber scent is ok but the greasiness gets a while to set in.

Now the packaging, love it or hate it. But the tub looks ok to me though plastic!! Overall verdict, average stuff that cost you serious money. I don't even think I will bother finishing this cream. continued >>

Popular Moisturizers