October 23, 2014 | 1844 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2005 2:42:00 PM More reviews by gemini36

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this in the honey color a tad to dark for my NC35 skin. I mainly use it to cover dark circles. The great thing it does not crease under the eyes the way other concealers do!Coverage is great and will repurchase.So far one of the best concealers out there and I have tried them all. Other than a slight problem with color this is a near perfect concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2005 1:06:00 PM More reviews by niamhoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My mam has this and im always robbing it,blends very well,perfect colour match and realy smoothes out wrinkles.Nice packaging too. over all very good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2005 4:41:00 AM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I think this is one of the best concealers I've tried. (but I haven't tried some of the more famous ones like LM or Dior). It was only $13.50 I believe and covers VERY well. Stays put, too. Helps with the little fine lines around my eyes. :) Will probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2005 3:13:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

okay-i have been using cle de peau for 2 years now, not even attempting to try others. I saw another MUA'ers tutorial and she used this concealer and raved about it. so i thought i would give it a try. Well I am really pleased with the coverage on the under eye darkness. Not only does it cover better, it stays on without reapplying all day. Its not cakey or dry and blends very well. Considering it is almost $50.00 cheaper than the cle de peau-I will certainly repurchase. my HG concealer. I got the moderately fair shade. perfecto

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 3:01:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

i have this in medium, and it is a good match for my NC40, asian skintone. i love the applicator brush; it lets me dab on a bit and then i blend with my fingertip. this is wonderful when covering redness and slight blemishes, but doesnt do too much to cover my undereye circles, which arent that noticeable to begin with. i probably wont repurchase again, not because its a bad concealer, but because im still on the hunt for the perfect one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2005 4:58:00 PM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very nice concealer. I asked for a touch more coverage than the Automatic Concealer, and they gave me this. I was shocked, because I do not have lines, but they told me that you don't have to have lines to use the product (the name just means it doesn't crease). It covers imperfections well, and the name is ture, it doesn't budge. I am an NC30-35 and I got paired with 09 Medium Honey, which is a tad bit too dark, but not noticablly and it has severe yellow under tones, which is good for me. The smell is a bit weird, but it doesn't lingerand I know Clinique won't clog my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cdngrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my second tube of this product.

While I don't subscribe to the "line smoothing" claims, I happen to really like the formula and the range of shades. It also does not get all "cake-y" on me.

I have bought the newer Airbrush concealer, it's okay too, but for my complexion (MAC NC20) the shades in LS are better suited.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I like this concealer. It gives pretty good coverage. It doesn't crease. I am on my second tube of this and will probably purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by melindat

I like the consistency. It was smooth and glides on nicely, but the the coverage is too light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2004 7:15:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Foundation & concealer is something that I'd be willing to pay top dollar for in order to find the HG--but it just so happens that for me, nothing is better than Clinique Soft Finish foundation and this concealer. I used to use Quick Corrector and was totally happy with it, but this is even better. This is richer & a bit more pigmented than the QC. The color light is perfect for my PPP/LLL complexion. You don't need much at all, and it spreads nicely & doesn't accentuate lines. Covers my circles great and doesn't look obvious. Nice & creamy but moist & not cakey. I honestly have no reason to look elsewhere. I am cool-toned BTW; I never could wear yellow fdn such as Stila & BB. Maybe that's why Clinique shades suit me so well.