August 20, 2014 | 1894 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2005 4:58:00 PM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very nice concealer. I asked for a touch more coverage than the Automatic Concealer, and they gave me this. I was shocked, because I do not have lines, but they told me that you don't have to have lines to use the product (the name just means it doesn't crease). It covers imperfections well, and the name is ture, it doesn't budge. I am an NC30-35 and I got paired with 09 Medium Honey, which is a tad bit too dark, but not noticablly and it has severe yellow under tones, which is good for me. The smell is a bit weird, but it doesn't lingerand I know Clinique won't clog my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cdngrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my second tube of this product.

While I don't subscribe to the "line smoothing" claims, I happen to really like the formula and the range of shades. It also does not get all "cake-y" on me.

I have bought the newer Airbrush concealer, it's okay too, but for my complexion (MAC NC20) the shades in LS are better suited.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I like this concealer. It gives pretty good coverage. It doesn't crease. I am on my second tube of this and will probably purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by melindat

I like the consistency. It was smooth and glides on nicely, but the the coverage is too light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2004 7:15:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Foundation & concealer is something that I'd be willing to pay top dollar for in order to find the HG--but it just so happens that for me, nothing is better than Clinique Soft Finish foundation and this concealer. I used to use Quick Corrector and was totally happy with it, but this is even better. This is richer & a bit more pigmented than the QC. The color light is perfect for my PPP/LLL complexion. You don't need much at all, and it spreads nicely & doesn't accentuate lines. Covers my circles great and doesn't look obvious. Nice & creamy but moist & not cakey. I honestly have no reason to look elsewhere. I am cool-toned BTW; I never could wear yellow fdn such as Stila & BB. Maybe that's why Clinique shades suit me so well.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2004 12:04:00 AM More reviews by angelic7one3

"Line Smoothing"? Not for me it wasn't! This seemed to seek, find and embed itself into every wonderful line I own. Pretty good medium coverage though. Oh well. Next!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Snow_Angel350

I'v been using this concealer for about 3 years now. I love it, great consistancy not too thick not too thin. It doesn't sink into fine lines or look cakey at all. It lasts a pretty long time too (set with powder of course) If i could change anything about this it would be the color selection. I use light but i would like somehting a bit pinkier. But none the less a good concealer, i seem to always go back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 2:13:00 PM More reviews by cute_fishy

I'm almost through my first tube now and feel that I'm ready to review this. I found that anytime I use concealer from a pot or stick, it tends to be too thick and would cake up under my eyes. This, being a creamy liquid from a tube, was just the right consistency. Coverage is light-medium, so I do need to layer it a bit in order to cover my undereye circles. I wish the color selection were better. I got this in Light (02) and it's a little to pink/peachy for my skin. And I absolutely cannot use this on blemishes, since (a) it's too creamy (ie. not dry enough) to stay on, (b) it's too pink that it actually draws your eyes to the spot, and (c)it breaks me out whenever I use this on my T-zone (since the eye area has less oil glands, it's ok in the eye area). Overall, a slightly below average concealer. It's definitely not the worse I've used, but not good enough to warrant an repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Caramel4u002

After going through concealer after concealer I have found my favorite. I love this product!! Although I don't have any lines around my eyes to hide, this concealer works the best out of all that I have tried. It matches my foundation color perfectly and blends easily. Not that cheap, I got it at an outlet price so it was only $11. So far this concealer is the best I have ever used. Try it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2004 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Gracie1353

I have this concealer in shade 02 light. I am a LLL/FFF and the shade is ok, not a perfect fit. It does an ok job as a concealer. I use it primarily for a little redness around my nose as well as for covering the occassional pimple. The shade is decent but lately I have noticed that it turns quite orange on me after a while. It is pretty thick and creamy but easy to apply and blend. I like that it is in a tube with a wand applicator because it makes it easy to apply on the go. It does crease a little bit. Overall this is an ok concealer but for $13.50 I am not that impressed so I will be continuing my search for my HG concealer.