Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup

3.7

Titanium Dioxide 5% , Octinoxate 2%, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Talc, Palmitoyl Pentapepide-3, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Panthnol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 7/30/2005 5:18:00 PM

I just started using this so I may be a bit premature but so far I really like it. I have such a problem with CG foundations turning orange on my pretty fair, oily skin but this makes my face look, well, nice. I don't feel like I'm wearing a mask and yet my complexion is even. Coverage seems to be medium which is just what I like. I purchased this in classic ivory (I'm a MAC 15/20) and it seems to work. I'll update if I start developing huge acne or something but for the price (around 9 bucks @ Walmart) I think I'll use it again.

on 7/20/2005 12:55:00 PM

What an oil slick! I have 30-something, combo skin and this was just way too heavy for my skin. It looked great when I first put it on, but by midday my t-zone was in meltdown. Blotting resulted in the makeup coming right off. Then I tried setting it with a powder and that didn't keep away the shinies. By the end of a week I was breaking out in places I usually never have breakouts. Coverage was good and color (classic ivory) was great but just not the right formula for me.

on 7/10/2005 8:16:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I picked this up yesterday in Walgreens. I wear the Creamy Natural. Yes, it's the same format as the AquaSmooth, but with the Olay skin care technology added to target the signs of aging. This is said to be effective on wrinkles after three weeks of use, and desinged to work in three phases. The first phase,is when the foundation is delivered to the skin. During the wakening phase, the next phase, the water droplets within the foundation break down and are applied to the skin. The final phase, the energizing phase, is when VitaNiacin is delivered to the skin. I paid 10.99 for this, so it was not on sale. I guess I will wait the 3 weeks to see if this does anything it claims, but for now, it goes on smoothly, gives good coverage, and..do I actually feel a bit of firming going on??? It does leave your skin soft and smooth. (Information taken from Women's Wear Daily).

I'm not looking for a miracle here and probably won't get it, but by combining cosmetics and skin care, CoverGirl is in the forefront. And I've read that color cosmetics are not far behind in the line.

on 7/5/2005 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Christie Brinkley is back with CoverGirl! Her picture is on the display that holds this new makeup. It's the same formula type as the AquaSmooth SPF 15 foundation, same creaminess-smoothness and compact only with no SPF. The box it came in says "contains exclusive Olay Vita-Niacin complex" Advanced skincare w/ age-defying coverage. I bought it in classic ivory (as I do with most CG products--I'm a MAC NC15/20) and I really like it. As I said before it's like the AquaSmooth so if you liked that one you'll probably be pleased with this one too. I am. The compact is silver with a multicolor swish line(?) on the front. Nice!