October 23, 2014 | 2199 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a feeling that a lot of people don't really know how to use this highlighting pen properly. Because that's what it is...a highlighter. It doesn't sparkle or glitter. It adds light and radiance to your face. I use it in between my brows, on my brow bone, cuspids bow, down the centre of my nose and under my eyes blended Ina triangle shape. It melts into your skin when patted in with your fingers and it has awesome stays power...it won't melt and disappear off your face.
If you have dark under eye circles use a peach toned concealer first to cancel out the purple blue color and then add this if you want some radiance and light. It is gorgeous. Totally expensive and totally luxurious. If you are looking for natural looking healthy radiance then check this out. It's seriously beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by GoldenMonkey

I adore this product. Iv'e been using it for several years now. I think the texture is what sells it to me, It's so light and blendable it just glides on.
I use it under my eyes mostly as I suffer from shadows. I can't bear any make up that clings to this area or that looks false or cakey. Touche eclat subtly covers the area and reflects the light so my dark shadows seem to miraculously dissapear.
I also use it in the shadowy areas around my nose, chin and mouth.
A little goes a long way and even though I use it most days I find one pen will last me 6 months easily. I have fairly good but dry skin, I don't suffer from spots or belmishes just shadows and fine lines so maybe this is why I like it so much.
It's a beautiful product and nothing else compares to it for me, I'm sure I will use it for many years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Newyorking

I LOVE this product! I had purchased Bobbi Brown eye Corrector, but it caked around my eyes and my eye wrinkles showed through even more. It also didn't look natural, it seemed as though I have product around my eye area. I read about this YSL product and love it. I use it everyday. I have combination skin, the area below my eyes is slightly dry, this product works very well. It gives me a nice glow and brightens up my under eye area, and hides some wrinkles.

I use kajal and Guerlain loose kohl powder in my waterline. Then I use YSL Touche Eclat below the eye to wipe out and cover messes. It prevents my waterline makeup from being too smudged.

My only complaint is the packaging. I press it once and the fluid is enough to cover both eyes. However, I need to apply it well with my fingers on one eye before I apply on another eye, if I apply this product on both eyes and then rub with my fingers, the product dries on the other eye and is a bit hard to apply. So I have to do each eye at a time, but the product dries slightly on the brush waiting!

The packaging needs to be improved so one can control the amount applied. I am concerned that I may run out of this product soon since I use it everyday! I hope I get more uses out of it since its $$$$.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by AngeliaJolie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I attended a YSL party awhile back and got a Touche Eclat stick as a give away. In Canada, Touche Eclat is $50 plus tax so approximately $57 - it is pricey and it is worth it? In my experience no. It is nice, it highlights well but you can buy a powder highlighter at a lower price point to achieve the same result. It is also important to note that it is not a concealer it is a highlighter - it does not cover it enhances one's features.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Cheesepiggy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I hadn't thought of buying this product until I was approached by an YSL Beautician in a department store. She sat me in the chair and did a make-over using Touche Eclat. I have very good skin and a clear complexion and I never use concealers. I was always happy with just a light foundation (Revlon's Photo Ready Airbrush-'Shell') but I was pleasantly surprised at seeing the difference Touche Eclat has made, I purchased one immediately! It's made my complexion look so bright & dewy (in a natural way). I'm definitely a fan! :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

Everyone, this is NOT a concealer!!!! Its an undereye brightener/highlighter!!!!

It BRIGHTENS under the eyes, highlights browbones and cupids bows, but it has no coverage because its not meant to!

I love this for highlighting brow bones and down the nose, and find it does an ok job of hiding undereyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by mayyami

This product did not work for me to effectively conceal either dark circles or blemishes. I now use it to touch up my under eyes when on the go as it's handy to travel with and does an okay job of brightening up this area.

I definitely wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for heavy coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by hhcheung2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

II have dark undereye circles and have tried almost every product, but decided to try this after hearing rave reviews on it. Honestly, it didn't work and almost magnified my undereye circles instead of conceal them. It was REALLY expensive and it may work on other people, but it didn't work for me. The packaging is great cause it's easy to carry around, but it wasn't thick enough to cover my undereye circles. Disappointed :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by ECPVMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although it may seem pricey, it is well worth the price. No other product works as effectively. It's such a multitasking product, just click it and apply sparingly to under eyes, under eyebrow arch, down the bridge of your nose, and to marionette lines and blend with a soft face brush (I use Sephora platinum collection Airbrush), and you will see an instant improvement in your appearance. You look more awake, your skin looks better, and you just look way better. Other brightening products may brighten the affected area, and often look unnatural. Once you try this product you will see the difference in the mirror. Everyone looks better with this on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i have the YSL multi-action stick concealer in 01 , and i like that for more heavy duty coverage of undereye circles. the touche eclat, i think is more of an eye brightener, or highlighter for the undereye. it has a lighter consistency than the stick concealer for sure, and will not work to conceal your dark or puffy undereye circles, just brighten the area up. i use touche eclat in 02, usually concurrently with the concealer stick (afterwards) - and i like it ! on days where i dont feel like so much coverage, i can use touche eclat alone to brighten up the undereye area. very pricey, but awesome packaging!