April 19, 2014 | 864 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by w3w3r3th3r3

I never understood the hype around this, until... I went on a makeup spree and bought it. I don't even know how I've been living without it! I use it as a concealer as well as highlighter. I use it for my dark circles, around my nose, on my chin, around my lips and above my eyebrows, and I don't even know what it does, but I look so bright and awake when I use it! It doesn't have any sparkle, which is really nice for me, because I want it to look as natural as possible.

TL;DR: The hype is absolutely justified. Go buy this. now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by mmmgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My must-have. Am glad it's not too opaque because I use it for darkness around my mouth, and to brighten my eyelids. Concealers are too obvious and can settle in lines. I use no. 2 and I'm olive NC 25.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by malu22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product does exactly what it says. I actually love it. It could have been an HG if I did not react to it. The first time I used it my co worker told me "your eyes looks swollen". I told her it's probably my allergy. I tried it twice again but same thing happen. Hence the 3 star. My color is Radiant Silk and it's a perfect match.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by trina856

Ive been using this product for a while and at first was not sure I liked it. There is a learning curve to using this product and once I figured it out,I love it! I have it in shade 1 and use it every single day,over my foundation and powder or on my bare skin alone with some bronzer on days I don't want to mess with a full face of make up. I'm an nw30 in Mac and love the shade 1. I love it as a hi light on the top of my cheek bones,under my eyes to brighten them up,down the center of my nose and right under neath my eyebrows to define my brow bone. This is not a concealer in that it will cover your dark circles alone,if I have really bad darkness under my eyes I use the Giorgio Armani corrector underneath a good Mac creamy concealer and this on top. When this runs out I will run to buy more.i don't want to be with out it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brghtener,highlighter concealer pah its crap for all of them.

I was really skeptical and waited and waited. Then ysl bought out the darker tones too. I still held off but being a products jnkie i caved in.

I am nc43 // bb honey. I first bought no 6 for £12 off ebay which turned out to be too dark and orangey. It seemed liked the perfect travelling version of my bb corrector in dark peach but wasnt meant to be.

I then mistakenly bought no5 from Boots with my points what a waste. Upon applying undee my eyes whether i have concealer or nothing it just makes my skin look ashy. Even mixing te 2 colours i get no joy but to me this defeats the purpose.i would be very upset if i had to part with over £50 for these.

I really do think they are overhyped and you can get alot better for less price. Not to blow my trumpet but im quite good at doing my own face but this is just unworkable. I ha e seen he results on many other people and while its good i still dont think its great.

Maybe ysl need to bring out more colours???!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Mhgroener

Very expensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I have shade 3, and it does not highlight at all.. wtf? The texture is creamy and light, which makes the product very natural looking on bare skin. I have fairly dark circles, and I was hoping this would really help the darkness when applied over my concealer and it does just an OK job, not as much as I hoped it would. I feel like it doesn't sit that well over some of my concealers. I also barely reach for this. This isn't a bad product but for the price ($50CAD), it is over-rated.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Daisy53

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This belongs in my list of top ten make up items! Takes awhile to prime (first couple of times there's too much but it evens out after that) and the texture is dreamy. Easy to blend. I put it under my eyes and on the inner corners near my nose and a little drop right under the arch of my brow. The gold container is a fun plus. I don't use it as a primary concealer, just dab it on after I am all done where I think I need a little light. Trick is to go easy with it and blend so you don't end up with little dots...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

This is fabulous...if you know how to use it. This is not a concealer. This will not eliminate your dark circles. It's more of a highlighter, but a natural one.
I use it under the arch of my eyebrows. I hate the look of eyeshadow there, but this makes it look like my eyebrows naturally stand out. I even use it all over my eyelid, and it makes me look vibrant and awake. I dab a touch over my under_eye concealer. I hate the look of heavy under-eye concealer, and this helps me get more out of the small amount I use. I put this on my Cupid's bow.
Shade 8 is an absolutely perfect match for my pale, slightly warm toned skin. I have never found any foundations or concealers or anything that match like this. I don't like to wear much makeup, or look like I'm wearing much, so this is perfect for making my skin look naturally flawless and vivacious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Peri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After hearing about this endlessly from pretty much everyone under the sun, I decided to take a chance and try it for myself. I'm so glad I did because I totally LOVE it.

I don't have dark circles or bags under my eyes regularly, but I do feel that I often look dull and tired, and this completely brightens me up. I love the fluid texture — much thinner than typical concealer — and the shade is perfect for me (I use No. 2). I apply it OVER my foundation, which I find works best for me.

Other reviewers have complained that the gold casing is annoying because it attracts fingerprints, but that's not something I particularly care about — I'm not obsessed with packaging, I'm obsessed with results and this totally delivers. Plus, it's super long-lasting which is nice.