November 28, 2014 | 1810 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm kind of on the fence with this product. I get all the hype, it's great as an under eye brightener and overall highlighter while not being cakey but really well moisturizing. I don't feel it's worth the high price you pay for it though. The packaging is awesome, but wouldn't repurchase because I think that a lighter shade of concealer does a good job at brightening my under eye area already.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by cassiecatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is unbelievable. The packaging is gorgeous (although somewhat inefficient), the product is lovely and the quality is perfect. The product does what it says it will. It is not not not not not a concealer! I hear so many girls call it a concealer and use it as a concealer. This will do nothing to cover blemishes. However, on dark circles over concealer, it works miracles. The formula is silky, radiant and luminous without being shimmery or shiny. I use it around my nose, under my eyes, on my cupids bow, in the corners of my lips and in the hollow of my chin. It's lovely when used with a luminous foundation, NARS illuminator and a sheer wash of pretty lip and cheek stain. The packaging is very pretty, a sleek golden tube that is very stylish. However, it has three faults. 1) It is somewhat unsanitary unless you use alcohol on the brush tip once a week 2) You can't see how much you've used up and how much is left 3) Sometimes the small black button that you click to get product breaks. Overall, I recommend this product. It's most definitely a HG.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Used this some years ago. Wasn't impressed. And I'm not willing to pay $40 for a simple highlighter. There's better products for a better price out there. Just saying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an HG for sure. There are many imitators out there, but don't bother - this is the real deal. I absolutely love this stuff. I use it for my dark undereye areas, and it works just fabulously there. I have tried heavy-duty concealers to cancel out my purple circles, but this light, smooth formula works better than those. Coverage needs to be built of course, but the result is very natural (no caking, no settling into lines, etc). Will NOT go without this one. I use shade 5 for my dark circles (lighter than my skin, and golden enough to counteract the purple).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Sladko

I bought this product to be my day to day under eye concealer and after having tried it I was a bit disappointed with the result. As it's not really a concealer, but rather a light reflective/ highlighting pen it does what it says - reflects the light so under eye area looks a bit brighter. But thats it.
I would say it can be good for someone who has slightly darkness under the eyes, but not when there is actually some circles to cover.
- On a plus side it is not heavy on the skin, it doesn't crease ( may be just a tiny bit, but for me it was no biggie), there are some colors to choose from, I like the packaging - the pen dispenses the necessary amount for two eyes.
- On a down side- I think its expensive, there are products on the market that work just as fine and are cheaper ; And , I didn't notice that it last long on me. May be because my skin is oily, but well.

So all in all I would rate it to be somewhere in the middle. As I said it can work on someone who is slightly dark under the eyes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a feeling that a lot of people don't really know how to use this highlighting pen properly. Because that's what it is...a highlighter. It doesn't sparkle or glitter. It adds light and radiance to your face. I use it in between my brows, on my brow bone, cuspids bow, down the centre of my nose and under my eyes blended Ina triangle shape. It melts into your skin when patted in with your fingers and it has awesome stays power...it won't melt and disappear off your face.
If you have dark under eye circles use a peach toned concealer first to cancel out the purple blue color and then add this if you want some radiance and light. It is gorgeous. Totally expensive and totally luxurious. If you are looking for natural looking healthy radiance then check this out. It's seriously beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by GoldenMonkey

I adore this product. Iv'e been using it for several years now. I think the texture is what sells it to me, It's so light and blendable it just glides on.
I use it under my eyes mostly as I suffer from shadows. I can't bear any make up that clings to this area or that looks false or cakey. Touche eclat subtly covers the area and reflects the light so my dark shadows seem to miraculously dissapear.
I also use it in the shadowy areas around my nose, chin and mouth.
A little goes a long way and even though I use it most days I find one pen will last me 6 months easily. I have fairly good but dry skin, I don't suffer from spots or belmishes just shadows and fine lines so maybe this is why I like it so much.
It's a beautiful product and nothing else compares to it for me, I'm sure I will use it for many years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Newyorking

I LOVE this product! I had purchased Bobbi Brown eye Corrector, but it caked around my eyes and my eye wrinkles showed through even more. It also didn't look natural, it seemed as though I have product around my eye area. I read about this YSL product and love it. I use it everyday. I have combination skin, the area below my eyes is slightly dry, this product works very well. It gives me a nice glow and brightens up my under eye area, and hides some wrinkles.

I use kajal and Guerlain loose kohl powder in my waterline. Then I use YSL Touche Eclat below the eye to wipe out and cover messes. It prevents my waterline makeup from being too smudged.

My only complaint is the packaging. I press it once and the fluid is enough to cover both eyes. However, I need to apply it well with my fingers on one eye before I apply on another eye, if I apply this product on both eyes and then rub with my fingers, the product dries on the other eye and is a bit hard to apply. So I have to do each eye at a time, but the product dries slightly on the brush waiting!

The packaging needs to be improved so one can control the amount applied. I am concerned that I may run out of this product soon since I use it everyday! I hope I get more uses out of it since its $$$$.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by AngeliaJolie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I attended a YSL party awhile back and got a Touche Eclat stick as a give away. In Canada, Touche Eclat is $50 plus tax so approximately $57 - it is pricey and it is worth it? In my experience no. It is nice, it highlights well but you can buy a powder highlighter at a lower price point to achieve the same result. It is also important to note that it is not a concealer it is a highlighter - it does not cover it enhances one's features.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Cheesepiggy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I hadn't thought of buying this product until I was approached by an YSL Beautician in a department store. She sat me in the chair and did a make-over using Touche Eclat. I have very good skin and a clear complexion and I never use concealers. I was always happy with just a light foundation (Revlon's Photo Ready Airbrush-'Shell') but I was pleasantly surprised at seeing the difference Touche Eclat has made, I purchased one immediately! It's made my complexion look so bright & dewy (in a natural way). I'm definitely a fan! :-)