September 3, 2014 | 930 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Ponds - bare and repair conditioning eye makeup remover with grapeseed extract and vitamin e [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Taloah

Thanks to my fellow MUAers for the great reviews - I bought this and love it....does a great job of removing my eye makeup and doesn't sting. Two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2005 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Avidreader

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product because of the reviewers before me.

As usual you are all right on the money. This reminds me of Clarins Gentle Eye Makeup Remover....$22-24...this was less than $5 in Walmart!!!

I used the 100% cotton rounds and it left my eyes with a film but not filmy. Will probably buy a dozen in case they stop producing it LOL!!!!!

The 3 is duen to the wide mouth on the bottle...would like it better if it had a small opening...and it's not a bottle which is great..it's plastic and great to take on a trip!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2005 1:00:00 PM More reviews by vain_brat

WHAAAT?? ugh... no wonder i couldnt find it anywhere.... i loved this!! it really was a great and affordable product, i will definitely give that number a call....

i have been looking for htis for 2 weeks now because i was running low and could not find it, thought hey, every store must be out of stock so i had to settle for neutrogena (which i do not like at all compared to this)...

why do they discontinue every good thing that comes out!?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2005 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Maximina

This is my new eye make up remover for sure! I will never pay $16+ for what I can get for $5. It reminds me also of bifacil although almost better. It does a great job and didn't leave my eyes too greasy. I didn't have to scrub to remove the mascara. Great stuff. Too bad the packaging isn't more "quality" but what can you expect for $5-6? EXCELLENT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2005 5:17:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This reminds me of Lancome's Bi-Facil, only not as oily. I use a cotton ball and it gets all my eye-makeup off (and I wear a -lot- of eye make-up that won't come off for the world). I used to use Lancome, but I'm switching over to this--at $5 a bottle, its a lot cheaper for the same effect. Plus, the bottle is fun to look at!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by meow-mix

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

just got this yesterday, and i think it is comparable to mary kay mu remover.
    i used it with a cotton pad, and it got everything off my eyes with no irritation. left behind the slightest oily feel, but since i washed my face with cleansing lotion afterwards, it was not a problem. great product for US$5!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2005 11:15:00 PM More reviews by preppymrazlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. This is wonderful. Removes everything including w/p voluminous and sky high curves. My eye area feels heavenly when done using. It's weird how when you're not using it, it separates into two colors, but no worries! it does that cos it's dual-action! just shake well until colors blend! HTH AND HG!