NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

Great way to try both of these and carry them all on one case! Laguna is the best bronzer ever!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's a great idea to package these two together. I feel like Laguna is a terrific bronzer that doesn't make me look orange at all, it also doubles up as an eyeshadow. I feel like Orgasm is the perfect color to pick up murky looking skin and make it look brighter. I agree with the comment below about the shimmer preventing Orgasm from looking natural, but the color that is achieved is still beautiful none the less. I definitely recommend this duo if you want to imitate healthier looking skin. It definitely makes me glow and I consider it a staple in my makeup bag.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

It was a brilliant idea to package these two together. Love it. Works wonders on my ghostly pale/splotchy brown skin.

Orgasm blush has been heralded as the mother of all blushes. Works for me. The peachy-rose color looks natural on me but the shimmer gives it away (how is gold shimmer natural looking?). Orgasm blush is good, but not the end-all and be-all. I like Sheseido's colors work a hair better on me.

Laguna, however, is a godsend for me. i have extremely uneven skin tone because of melasma, with splotches of brown across my forehead, cheeks and chin; an unflattering contrast to my pale skin. (Thanks a lot, Skin God.) Laguna goes a long way to even out my two-tone skin.

Laguna and Orgasm help to make my skin look rosy and healthy instead of sickly and pale. Go light on the Laguna, though, or your skin will just look dirty.

Another big plus for me is that I can use Laguna to create a lovely brown shadow under my lower lashes, something i haven't been able to get from regular brown pencil or liquid liner or eye shadow. This is a look I've admired on celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, and could not until now, replicate.

Even though I read a lot of good reviews of Orgasm, the bright peachy colour was scary at first. But no! I don't look like a clown or anything like that. On the contrary, it gives a beautiful peachy colour that is just right. The Laguna is just beautiful. Sometimes I use both colours together to give a peachy-bronze effect. I would definitely repurchase, even though I typically hate the rubbery NARS packaging and it costs $50 CDN. The colours are just beautiful, and a little really goes a long way.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This duo of blush and bronzer is pretty nice. I use it almost daily and it gives a nice tint, and I am pretty tan as it is. It's subtle and not outrageous looking. Def a good buy!

The colors are amazing and it's not over the top that I can't wear it everyday. It has the right amount of shimmer without looking too sparkly or oily. The price is steep but the packaging and colors make it worth every penny. I love how it has a huge compact mirror and its small enough to fit in my makeup case. (so much better than carrying separate blush and bronzer compacts).

After I purchased this online from Sephora...I started having doubts about whether is was worth the 37 bucks I shelled out for it. So when it got here, I was honestly hoping that I wouldn't like it so I could return it lol. I was soooooo wrong. This is the best blush and bronzer I have ever used. It is perfect on my skin. Orgasm makes me look like I have a natural rosy glow(I have really rosy cheeks but this actually softens them). Laguna is a perfect shade of brown/bronze and give me a healthy tanned glow. I love this stuff....I'm sorry wallet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Here it is: My summer face in a compact. I dust a little of each on my cheeks, bridge of the nose and brow and I look like I've been basking in the sun rather than hiding from it in manner of vampire (which is usually the case). As a high-PPD sunscreen girl, I literally *need* this product if I ever want to pull off that bronzed, skin-cancer-be-damned look of summer "health."

These two products are great on their own. This duo makes them even better because they go together very well. I use MAC 187 to put Laguna underneath my cheekbones, temples and chin. Then I use a MAC 168 dupe (Quo brand) to put orgasm on the apples of my cheeks. Laguna gives me a nice glow without any hints of orange. Orgasm goes great with this bronzed look because it is peachy-pink with golden shimmers, which really complements the tanned complexion. As with all other NARS products that I have tried, it is very pigmented so I expect this to last at least half a year, which makes up for the hefty price tag. Also, I think a duo-fiber brush is the best tool to use with it otherwise the bronzer may look muddy and the blush may come off too strong.

Orgasm is perfect in almost every sense I can think of - the "glitter" in this product is not very apparent at all and the colour just about melts into your skin and gives me the most natural flush ever. Meanwhile, laguna is a good complement to orgasm and is great for contouring or an overall healthy bronzed look. I've been using the two religiously ever since their purchase and continue to receive comments on how "glowy" and "healthy" I look lately. Nars' standard rubbery packaging, while handy for gripping, still seems quite lightweight and flimsy compared to that from brands such as Chanel, Estee Lauder...etc. but not here to gripe about that - love this blush/bronzer duo and will definitely repurchase should i ever run out. Asian NC25

Top Rated NARS Products