Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red Currant
HEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea Rose
BASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

on 4/4/2007 12:37:00 AM

This scent is amazing and fruity and does not weigh you down like some fragrances do (such as some "old people" brands such as elizabeth arden etc). I'd recommend it for a teenager to early 20s. One thing though, the fragrance doesn't seem to last that long, so if you're looking for the head turning oomph factor, its not going to be here.

on 3/12/2007 3:29:00 PM

Good golly, this is one gorgeous grapefruit--bursting fresh from the peel (even though we know it is synthetic.) It lasts for hours, it stays perfectly true. Underneath is spice, listed as cinnamon leaves, but it comes across as something green and lovely like basil. This gets my hightest marks for a citrus scent. Truly fabulous.

on 2/19/2007 10:30:00 PM

I found this scent last summer when I was searching for a grapefruity fragrance. I compared it Yves Saint Laurent's "Baby Doll" and "In Love Again", which also have grapefruit top notes, and prefer the Moschino ILL. It wears off in warm floral tones. I like that it is a light scent that doesn't overpower. For me perfumes should not make such a strong statement...its all about subtlety.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Loved the citrusy floral scent that subtly stays on throughout the day. Will repurchase.

on 1/30/2007 2:13:00 AM

Many people think this is similar to D&G Light Blue.
Yes, only if it's sniffed directly from the bottle. I detected similar notes between the 2. But, after I sprayed it on my 2 young sons, the scent is in fact different from light Blue's.
Light Blue is sharper, stronger and classier, and the smell of green apples is very distinct.
I Love Love is more like a young person or kid's scent.
You have to get close to smell it.
At one time, the smell even made me think of books kept in the libray or shop!

on 1/30/2007 12:38:00 AM

I love I Love Love...despite the stupid name. I get a million compliments a day when I wear this, but honestly HATE telling people what I'm wearing, because the words, "I love love" make me want to puke.
Puke aside this stuff smells gorgeous. It's truly lovely and sexy and young.

wow i LOVE this one. I even made a screenname like : i love love b.c i just love it!
it smells like fruity floral fragrance that has warmth to it also.
def give it a try
EDIT: i LOVE IT! puts me in a great mood

on 1/8/2007 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Kind of a kooky bottle, but what can I say...i love "i love love!" I was never able to finish a bottle of perfume because I get sick of them easily until this one!

on 10/23/2006 2:33:00 PM

I love this perfume! In the beginning it's a litle citrussy but when it dries down it's smells very soft and a bit white floral on me! I've got it for 1 year now and I still love it! I'm quite picky about perfume but this one is just my favorite.
It does smell a little bit like d&g- light blue (sometimes people think I'm wearing d&g) but this one is less citrussy I think. I like ILL more because it's softer then light blue. The bottle is very nice too!

on 10/13/2006 1:04:00 AM

It morphed into a summer Fav for me, Love it and can buy it quite cheap on the net! Light Blue NEVER worked for me, it was total Lemon Pledge, but 'ILL' is Citrus, juicy, woodsy perfection!

Popular Fragrances