July 25, 2014 | 1486 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by brunettesweeT12

wow i LOVE this one. I even made a screenname like : i love love b.c i just love it!
it smells like fruity floral fragrance that has warmth to it also.
def give it a try
EDIT: i LOVE IT! puts me in a great mood

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2007 3:50:00 AM More reviews by jeadore

Kind of a kooky bottle, but what can I say...i love "i love love!" I was never able to finish a bottle of perfume because I get sick of them easily until this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 2:33:00 PM More reviews by laura11

I love this perfume! In the beginning it's a litle citrussy but when it dries down it's smells very soft and a bit white floral on me! I've got it for 1 year now and I still love it! I'm quite picky about perfume but this one is just my favorite.
It does smell a little bit like d&g- light blue (sometimes people think I'm wearing d&g) but this one is less citrussy I think. I like ILL more because it's softer then light blue. The bottle is very nice too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by LovingMe830

It morphed into a summer Fav for me, Love it and can buy it quite cheap on the net! Light Blue NEVER worked for me, it was total Lemon Pledge, but 'ILL' is Citrus, juicy, woodsy perfection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Marguerite

The candid name, the bright, cheerful colors and the goofy, easy to hold, Olive Oyl shaped bottle are very appropriate for this fun, flirty fragrance. I Love Love by Moschino is so sparkling and happy that it could just as well have been named Joie de Vivre. I wouldnít say that this eau de toilette is my signature scent, at least not yet; I just got it about a month ago. Actually, I havenít had a signature scent for quite a while; I donít know why. My first was Zen by Shiseido, the original one in the elegant, shapely black bottle with the striking gold leaves I will never forget. Then came a few others, mostly spicy or citrusy; during those years, I often preferred menís fragrances over womenís. In the past decade, I have enjoyed quite a few of the new fruity-floral fragrances but sadly have not fallen for one yet; I find most to be too sweet. So far, I am pleased with this one. I find it easy-going, playful, uncomplicated, and somehow it stands out without being overpowering. I would recommend trying some on if energizing, clean, citrusy notes appeal to you. This one is a little sweet yet refreshing and invigorating, like a Tom Collins on a crazy-hot summer night.

Notes: Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Redcurrant, Tea Rose, Lily of the Valley, Cinnamon Leaves, Musk, Cedar, Tonka Wood.

UPDATE October 18, 2006: 1 - The uplifted heart-shaped collar just under the pump head comes in very handy for spraying I Love Love behind the knees by simply slipping the middle and index fingers underneath the collar and pressing down on the pump head with the thumb. Itís so easy! I LOVE that! Thank you, Moschino people! 2 - An advantage that the I Love Love bottle has over the original red and black Cheap and Chic bottle is the transparency of Olive Oylís skirt which allows me to see how much eau remains in the container. Unfortunately, the eau, being yellow, gives the beautiful frosted blue glass a greenish tinge. IMHO, if the eau was clear or light blue, it would give the bottle an even fresher look.

2nd Update November 22, 2006: 1 - I am not enjoying this fragrance as much as I originally did. And it feels more like a splash now than an eau de toilette. Could be it is just more appropriate for summer. Could also be my ever changing body chemistry. 2 - I heard that the sun reacts with lemon containing fragrances and darkens the skin where they are applied. I guess I had better be careful with this one then. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 9:15:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I hesitate to succumb to these cheesy words, but I do nearly love I Love Love. Back in the days I wore and adored Light Blue, I Love Love would have been an immediate purchase. There is a striking similarity, but Light Blue seems more citrus-powder upon drydown, whereas I Love Love seems fruitier and younger. I wore Light Blue when stores around here were still having a hard time getting bottles from the manufacturer, and the lotion and body wash had waiting lists even before they'd hit the shelves, but now Light Blue and I Love Love both sit at my local drugstore, often sale priced and idle. Between the two, I still prefer Light Blue, and not only for nostalgic reasons.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Bett1e

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not sure if I would buy this product again, but it smells just like Light Blue. In fact, I was confused when I sprayed the sample. Then, when I got in the car, I realized that these two are copies of each other.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2006 9:50:00 PM More reviews by kandiceplain

I love D&G light blue, but I do not find any similiarities between those two. This perfume honestly smelled horrible. Like I sniffed it, and really was so close to gagging. I understand we all have different tastes, but I just do not understand how someone could like this scent. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by niff524

This is one of my HG perfumes and I simply love it. It's a very very sweet and feminine scent but not sickly perfumey or anything like that. It really sets me in a good mood every time I spray it on! It's a bit on the pricey side in my opinion but I still love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ARYNNEaTtHEdiScO

oh wow. i keep hearing all these rants about how everyone hates the bottle. i personally think it's cute. the scent is great and one spray last the whole day.

i had wanted this perfume for a long time (about a year) after smelling it it various magazines. i bought a bottle a couple months ago, and the perfume doesn't go by incredibly fast like perfumes i've had in the past.

i would definetly buy this again. i thought it was great. and i don't smell ant rotting grapefruit. just a nice light summer citrus smell.