Mary Kay Micro-dermabrasion

4.6

on 3/10/2005 1:23:00 AM

WOW! i'm in awe of this product. i have tried lancome's microdermabrasion ($145), estee lauder's micro-D set ($90), and prescriptives microdermabrasion ($120) and this FAR SURPASSES anything that i've tried!!

i have comination skin, and right now it's on the drier side due to the cold. this DID NOT irritate or dry my skin out. it made it smooth, soft and virtually poreless! i also tend to break out on my chin and it REALLY helped with the texture and redness.

to add to my glee, there are only 2 steps---refine and replenish. the other sets were extremely complicated and time consuming.

for $55 i think i've found my HG of exfoliators. DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF OUT OF THIS GREAT PRODUCT! GET SOME AND SEE THE RESULTS YOURSELF!

on 3/8/2005 5:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i picked this up less than a week ago and have used it twice and can see a markable difference in my skin tone and quality.

it's not broken me out nor is it scary to use like some of those other systems are. there's no tool or anything to scrub your face; you use your fingers and i like that a lot better. seems safer on my skin.

i tend to have combination skin and have large pores on my cheeks and my skin has balanced out and the pores are visually smaller.

here's to hoping this keeps up!