Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani She

4.4

on 1/30/2004 10:01:00 AM

If I had to pick one word to describe this scent I would say "pretty" or "gentle". On me it has a definate Loves baby Soft quality to it but not in a bad way. I am wearing this in the winter right now but I think it's a definate spring summer fragrance. Would I buy it again? Probably not but only because I tend to love my frag. and then retire it after a couple of months of wear. But It#s nice. Nothing too complicated

on 1/22/2004 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this scent. And i got it on sale for $40 CDN for a 50 ml bottle. Great price, great package, great scent!

I love this! Sleek silver bottle with the unique rubber spray top (not a nozzle that sticks out) and the scent is warm and inviting, and men find it very sexy.

I LOVE "she". I've been wearing it for close to a year now and always get compliments about the smell. It has a very warm, oriental smell to it and it lasts a very long time on my skin. My boyfriend loves it too, so much that he will just rest his head near my neck to smell it. The only complaint I have is that I wish I could see how much I had left, as the bottle does not allow this so you kinda have to guess, though the bottle is great because it's pretty unbreakable. Definitely my signature scent.

on 12/24/2003 11:41:00 AM

I received this perfume from an ex-BF as a Christmas present a couple of years back. At first I did not like it, but ever since I've used it people always ask me what I am wearing! I have never had anyone ask me what perfume I wear. Now my bottle is just about finished and I will definitely run out and buy another. Not to mention my currently BF LOVES it! hehehe. This has now become my signature fragrance.

on 12/24/2003 10:41:00 AM

My favorite fragrance. A soft, powdery, musky, floral. Extremely wearable for any occasion.

on 12/19/2003 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smelled this stuff on a co-worker and it was great. Bought some the same day. Not the same on me. It does not last and it does not work with my chemistry. It's not that I don't like this stuff but it does not work for me. Maybe this is a fragrance you will have to try out for yourself.

on 12/16/2003 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best parfume I've ever used. A friend of a friend uses it and left it at my house...so I adopted it as my own (dont tell). I've almost used it up (I think...as you cant see how much is left...but its pretty light).
Its weird...I never liked those type of scents before...I was always a fruity/cirtus/flowery smell (Clinique Happy etc). I now LOVE the musky sexy scent.
This works well with my body chemistry.
I'll def. re-purchase when Im done :)

on 12/4/2003 12:14:00 PM

Very soft, fresh and elegant. I love it and I'm willing to buy a bottle.

on 12/2/2003 9:51:00 PM

Love it love it love it!! I must have really crappy body ph because it is so hard for me to find a perfume that smells as good on my skin as it does in the bottle. But Emporio is my absolute favorite, as well as my hubby's. If you haven't tried the lotion to go with, you are missing out!! It will make the scent last longer and at the same time make it even softer.

Popular Fragrances