October 21, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by highheeled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a big advocate of matte lipstick, but Please Me is one of the few exceptions. The color is a stunning warm, light/medium pink that perks up my NW20 complexion. Being a) matte and b) very pink, it's not the most natural-looking lipstick ever (I get weird looks when I wear bright lipstick to my 9AM classes), but it's quite lovely. I own a million pink lipsticks but this one stands out to me!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by saralaurie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is truly the only pink that I have really liked. I bought this color last week and thought I would wait to see how I liked it before I payed 14 dollars for another. I always have to have two tubes of the same color. One for home and one for my purse. I have loved this shade. I would not think of wearing this without a gloss or balm over it. I use carmex. I wasn't sure about this matte chalky shade, but after experimenting with the carmex, which I normally use anyway, I adore the look now. This lipstick lasts like a long wearing lippy. If you like the baby pillowy pink look, get Please Me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by lindsaylapoet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

SUCH a beautiful shade, a matte rosy pink. This one is a keeper for sure and every woman that likes to look sexy and playful from time to time should have this in their makeup bag. I had been looking for a shade like this for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by katield

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like doing color-specific reviews but that apparently seems to be what's going on in this category. I bought this on a whim because it looked so cute on me in the store. It's a powdery bubblegum pink which, believe me, I would NEVER think would work on me at all. I was worried when I left the lighting of the store that I would realize I'd made a mistake but it still looked great. I love the fact that it's matte. So many companies don't really make matte anymore and I personally like to control the amount of glossiness in a lipstick. It lasts a long time - the intensity diminishes a bit but that's to be expected with anything. It's my first MAC lipstick and I want to run out and buy another shade because I like this one so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by BelindaGA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hands down favorite pink lipstick of the past three years or so...I've lost count of how many tubes of this I've purchased and completely used up! This is a lovely rich nude pink on me, if that makes sense. Its not wishy washy pastel, nor is it too dark and flat...it is easily warmed up or cooled down depending on the what type of gloss you use with it, or it is perfect all on its own. Pretty please, MAC, don't discontinue this gem.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by askag

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Please Me is a gorgeous muted medium pink. It does have a matte finish yet is not at all drying. I personally think it is creamier than my satin MAC lipstick. This was my first MAC lipstick purchase and was pretty much just on a whim. I LOVE it. The color is so pretty and is very versatile. I usually wear it over a balm with no gloss on top. It's too pretty to be covered with a yucky gloss :] I recommend this color PLEASE ME 100%

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Please Me is a matte medium pink but no blue or lilac undertones. As a previous reviewer mentioned it can either be girly or sexy depending upon the rest of your make up. Wearing this I have recieved several comments from men about how "sexy" my lips are so that doesnt hurt in my esteem for this lipstick. Because its a matte and therefore pretty dry I find the staying power is really good, even when I wear clear gloss over it. Its really nice to find a pink toned lipstick thats now terribly blue and cool. I'd rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

NC25, so I don't wear many true pinks. This is an exception. A fresh, girly, cotton candy pink, which can look innocent or sexy depending on what other makeup you have on. It is matte, so wear balm underneath. I do like to wear this color in all its matte glory, but for extra oomph, I apply Pretty Plush on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by das_madchen

I was looking for a pretty fashion-forward matte pink that would brighten up the face and feel that Please Me has delivered! I like wearing this pretty pink with a bronze face - it's what I wanted Stila Lilium Convertible Colour to look on me without drying my lips! Please Me is pinker but I plan on using this like a CC - will try to pat this on the apples of my cheeks for coordinated blush-lips look. To be honest I this looks like a tacky drugstore pink colour I see on some older ladies but good formula makes it classier... Packaging is nothing special but that's ok because I was buying it for the colour. My only gripe is paying $35AUD when they're under like $20USD overseas??

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

I bought this because MAC discontinued their Emphatic lipstick and I was looking for something similar. This is a bit more rosey than Emphatic but is ok. It's a matte lipstick which has suprisingly good staying power. I like to put a gloss over it and that looks really nice as well.

Sometimes I even use this as a blush, and it looks amazing!!