MAC #209 Eye liner

4.3

on 7/17/2005 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I bought this with my Fluidline and I love it. It makes a very thin line and glides over your eyelid flawlessly.

on 6/7/2005 7:50:00 AM

This is a great brush to use with fluidlines. It draws a perfect line. I found this easier to use than the angled brush. I would repurchase in a heartbeat.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is my first eyeliner brush I bought, and I'm totally in love! I use it to apply my Fluidlines or eye shadows mixed with Mixing Medium.

on 5/24/2005 12:25:00 PM

I am in love with this adorable little brush. I bought it along with my first MAC Fluidline and use it with all my gel eyeliners. It picks up product easily, and just glides over my eyelid, helping me to get a thin, natural looking line. No more skips or thick, unnatural looking lines from using a pencil eyeliner, this brush and my gel eyeliners make applying eyeliners actually fun! Previously I was scared of wearing eyeliners but now, 209 has helped me overcome my fears and I don't go a day without wearing one!

on 3/23/2005 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this brush to use with the MAC Fluidlines and it works wonderfully well for me. Depending on the amount of product I use I can get a very thin line with this brush or a thicker line. I would repurchase when the time comes.

on 3/22/2005 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this brush, make a perfect thin line!

on 3/20/2005 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this brush since my benefit get bent brush bristles were too flimsy for the fluidline eyeliner. I love the bristles on this brush it's perfect for drawing a thin line on my top lid.
This is definately a keeper i am so glad to have it in my make up bag.

on 3/14/2005 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I initially bought the MAC 266 brush to apply their fluidline eyeliner, but I found that it was too thick for my small eyelids. MAC 209 is definitely a much finer brush and gives a very smooth & precise line. LOVE THIS BRUSH!

on 3/4/2005 12:59:00 AM

Fantastic! It gives me perfect control especially when I'm using super fast drying Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. I love the bristles...very good quality. MAC brushes are the best.

on 2/28/2005 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a decent brush for lining eyes. I like the fact that it's round, so there's no wide edge to make the line fatter. However, I perfer a thin, sharp line, and this is okay for that, but not great. It's made of synthetic bristles, which are a bit firmer, but not really firm enough for what I'm looking for. I usually use the Lola smudge brush, or the Face Secrets smudge brush, both of which are really stiff.

Popular Makeup Brushes