August 23, 2014 | 1437 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #209 Eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 12:25:00 PM More reviews by pinkdaisy226

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this adorable little brush. I bought it along with my first MAC Fluidline and use it with all my gel eyeliners. It picks up product easily, and just glides over my eyelid, helping me to get a thin, natural looking line. No more skips or thick, unnatural looking lines from using a pencil eyeliner, this brush and my gel eyeliners make applying eyeliners actually fun! Previously I was scared of wearing eyeliners but now, 209 has helped me overcome my fears and I don't go a day without wearing one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 3:33:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush to use with the MAC Fluidlines and it works wonderfully well for me. Depending on the amount of product I use I can get a very thin line with this brush or a thicker line. I would repurchase when the time comes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2005 11:19:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this brush, make a perfect thin line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this brush since my benefit get bent brush bristles were too flimsy for the fluidline eyeliner. I love the bristles on this brush it's perfect for drawing a thin line on my top lid.
This is definately a keeper i am so glad to have it in my make up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by rael128

I initially bought the MAC 266 brush to apply their fluidline eyeliner, but I found that it was too thick for my small eyelids. MAC 209 is definitely a much finer brush and gives a very smooth & precise line. LOVE THIS BRUSH!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 12:59:00 AM More reviews by elusivelotus

Fantastic! It gives me perfect control especially when I'm using super fast drying Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. I love the bristles...very good quality. MAC brushes are the best.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by aphelionyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a decent brush for lining eyes. I like the fact that it's round, so there's no wide edge to make the line fatter. However, I perfer a thin, sharp line, and this is okay for that, but not great. It's made of synthetic bristles, which are a bit firmer, but not really firm enough for what I'm looking for. I usually use the Lola smudge brush, or the Face Secrets smudge brush, both of which are really stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Bimbogirl18

I love that brush!!

I've purchased it to apply Fluidline gel-eyeliner.

I'm able to do a thin line with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by GlamBunny

This is a great brush! I got it for applying gel eyeliners and it's perfect for that purpose. This brush makes it very easy to draw a really thin line or a thicker line. I love it! =)

It's made of synthetic fibers, so it's good for cream/liquid products, was $16.00 US, and is 6 inches long - great length for using on yourself without knocking it into the mirror.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2005 3:28:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

This brush replaced the #210 eyeliner brush. It's slightly larger than the #210 and the bristles are firmer. I LOVE this brush!.. U can use this to create a fine line or a more dramatic thicker one!.. very smooth and the brushes form a perfect tapered point!. I got this as a gift from my sweetie.. cuz he knew i wanted it! :P but if this ever got worn (which i doubt since MAC brushes are of such high quality) i would definitely re-purchase :).. Even tho it's for creamy or wet products, works great for lining powder e/s on top of your liquid liner :) Thumbs up! decent price too $19CAD