November 28, 2014 | 1935 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #209 Eye liner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2005 7:50:00 AM More reviews by jochan2

This is a great brush to use with fluidlines. It draws a perfect line. I found this easier to use than the angled brush. I would repurchase in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2005 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Libellule1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first eyeliner brush I bought, and I'm totally in love! I use it to apply my Fluidlines or eye shadows mixed with Mixing Medium.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 12:25:00 PM More reviews by pinkdaisy226

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this adorable little brush. I bought it along with my first MAC Fluidline and use it with all my gel eyeliners. It picks up product easily, and just glides over my eyelid, helping me to get a thin, natural looking line. No more skips or thick, unnatural looking lines from using a pencil eyeliner, this brush and my gel eyeliners make applying eyeliners actually fun! Previously I was scared of wearing eyeliners but now, 209 has helped me overcome my fears and I don't go a day without wearing one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 3:33:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush to use with the MAC Fluidlines and it works wonderfully well for me. Depending on the amount of product I use I can get a very thin line with this brush or a thicker line. I would repurchase when the time comes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2005 11:19:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this brush, make a perfect thin line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this brush since my benefit get bent brush bristles were too flimsy for the fluidline eyeliner. I love the bristles on this brush it's perfect for drawing a thin line on my top lid.
This is definately a keeper i am so glad to have it in my make up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by rael128

I initially bought the MAC 266 brush to apply their fluidline eyeliner, but I found that it was too thick for my small eyelids. MAC 209 is definitely a much finer brush and gives a very smooth & precise line. LOVE THIS BRUSH!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 12:59:00 AM More reviews by elusivelotus

Fantastic! It gives me perfect control especially when I'm using super fast drying Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. I love the bristles...very good quality. MAC brushes are the best.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by aphelionyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a decent brush for lining eyes. I like the fact that it's round, so there's no wide edge to make the line fatter. However, I perfer a thin, sharp line, and this is okay for that, but not great. It's made of synthetic bristles, which are a bit firmer, but not really firm enough for what I'm looking for. I usually use the Lola smudge brush, or the Face Secrets smudge brush, both of which are really stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Bimbogirl18

I love that brush!!

I've purchased it to apply Fluidline gel-eyeliner.

I'm able to do a thin line with it.