July 31, 2014 | 2069 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #209 Eye liner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 3:33:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush to use with the MAC Fluidlines and it works wonderfully well for me. Depending on the amount of product I use I can get a very thin line with this brush or a thicker line. I would repurchase when the time comes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2005 11:19:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this brush, make a perfect thin line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this brush since my benefit get bent brush bristles were too flimsy for the fluidline eyeliner. I love the bristles on this brush it's perfect for drawing a thin line on my top lid.
This is definately a keeper i am so glad to have it in my make up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by rael128

I initially bought the MAC 266 brush to apply their fluidline eyeliner, but I found that it was too thick for my small eyelids. MAC 209 is definitely a much finer brush and gives a very smooth & precise line. LOVE THIS BRUSH!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 12:59:00 AM More reviews by elusivelotus

Fantastic! It gives me perfect control especially when I'm using super fast drying Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. I love the bristles...very good quality. MAC brushes are the best.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by aphelionyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a decent brush for lining eyes. I like the fact that it's round, so there's no wide edge to make the line fatter. However, I perfer a thin, sharp line, and this is okay for that, but not great. It's made of synthetic bristles, which are a bit firmer, but not really firm enough for what I'm looking for. I usually use the Lola smudge brush, or the Face Secrets smudge brush, both of which are really stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Bimbogirl18

I love that brush!!

I've purchased it to apply Fluidline gel-eyeliner.

I'm able to do a thin line with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by GlamBunny

This is a great brush! I got it for applying gel eyeliners and it's perfect for that purpose. This brush makes it very easy to draw a really thin line or a thicker line. I love it! =)

It's made of synthetic fibers, so it's good for cream/liquid products, was $16.00 US, and is 6 inches long - great length for using on yourself without knocking it into the mirror.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2005 3:28:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

This brush replaced the #210 eyeliner brush. It's slightly larger than the #210 and the bristles are firmer. I LOVE this brush!.. U can use this to create a fine line or a more dramatic thicker one!.. very smooth and the brushes form a perfect tapered point!. I got this as a gift from my sweetie.. cuz he knew i wanted it! :P but if this ever got worn (which i doubt since MAC brushes are of such high quality) i would definitely re-purchase :).. Even tho it's for creamy or wet products, works great for lining powder e/s on top of your liquid liner :) Thumbs up! decent price too $19CAD