Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

First of all, this stuff smells awesome! I can't describe it accurately, but I feel like it'd be one of those scents where you'd either love it or hate it. I use this product any time really; any time I feel that my hair needs a bit more moisture. So after the shower, when my hair is dry, or when I just want some extra shine. I really enjoy this.

EDIT: This smells okay now, not like how I used to view it. And it's fine for how it works on my skin, but it doesn't have long lasting effects.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This isn't really a holy grail for me, but it does soften my cholrine-damaged-over-dyed-hair. After I shampoo and condition, I let my hair dry a bit, and once it is at the point where it is semi wet, semi dry, I apply it and when my hair fully dries, it gets really soft ( plus it smells wonderful!) Would repurchase just cause it works, but by no means is it a miracle worker.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

a little goes a long way. i used to straighten my hair way too often and noticed that on the days when i rubbed a dab of this in i would get compliments up the wazoo! don't use too much though or you'll look like a greasy bum. this will last a long time. i'm almost half way through the smallest bottle of this and i've owned it for over half a year. awesome stuff to give that natural shine and a nice soft finish.

The smell kind of throws me off when I'm using it but the effects of it are way awesome! My hair instantly feels so smooth after it. I don't have color-damaged hair or anything but it's really long so the ends are pretty dry and this helps with it a lot!
It works best when your hair is kind of damp!

Ohhh man!! This stuff works! I use it when i plan to let my hair air dry, i just pour a little in my hand (maybe like a quarter size, i have long hair) and massage it my hair, from midshaft to ends, and when its dry my hair feels and looks amazing! Its super shiny and soft i love it. The smell is great too. I hear its a little expensive, but my mom got it somewhere for 4 bucks! Im gettin some backups lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this!! Everything about it is amazing. It makes my hair soft and shiny, it smells great, it somewhat detangles my hair, and the best part is that you need a VERY small amount so one bottle could last you just about forever.

I have a permanent curly hair, so I need a product that will help my hair keep shiny and healthy looking. This silk therapy was good when I used it for a few times but if I used it everyday it makes my hair heavy and flat. I don't know why, maybe not advisable for permanent hair, dry hair like mine.

After a long departure from using this product, I sprung for it when I had a little extra cash. I don't know how I went so long without it. It can make your hair look and feel a little greasy if you use too much, and for me, I need to use it on damp hair but nothing I've tried so far makes my hair feel softer and look shinier. I like that it's readily available at most drug stores too. A little does go a long way, so price wise, I find it worth it for that alone because it lasts. My hair tends to get oily at the root, so I always start with the ends (damp hair as I said before) and then go to the root. After using it for two days already, I've received many compliments on how much nicer and shinier my hair looks. Love this stuff! A must have product in your arsenal!

LOVE this product.. its amazing. it takes away my frizz and flyaways very well. just be sure to use very little because it will make your hair greasy looking if you use too much. concentrate on your ends.. not your roots. :)

This is a nice finishing product, but I find it a little heavy for my oily, straight hair. I really prefer something a little lighter, like a spray-on dry oil to smooth my hair on frizzy days. I do like the way this smells and it feels very nice in the hands, but it's not one that I would buy again.