July 25, 2014 | 941 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 4:59:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love LOVE love Porcelain Pink - it's amazing!! :o) I adore this paired over Stereo Rose or bronzer. I am an MMM so alone it just shows up an innocent natural sheer pinky shimmer when you turn to the side or really look but over bronzer or regular blush wow! When you turn to the side you can the shimmer, just glowing it's perfect. A definite must have! I didn't like the Glitter in Naked You but this has just the hint of perfect shimmer. Enjoy :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by brookeab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This skinfinish doesn't show up on me at all. I have an olive skintone and I just couldn't get this to show up on me. After thinking about it, I probably won't get rid of it as I am hoping to collect all of the skinfinishes, but I would like to have another one to have in my collection since it is so pretty to look at! :)

*EDIT 2-5-07* I tried this again, and I am in LOVE. I changed it from 2 to a 5 because it looks so natural and healthy when I put it on. I got so many compliments on my glowy skin when I wore this the other day. It is a subtle pink, and it looks so natural. Get one if you can!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2006 10:40:00 AM More reviews by blacky219

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was quite surprised with this really. i am not a MAC person, and had so many mac items that i did not like at all. even if i did not like mac in general, i wanted to buy something at the airport duty free shop and this skinfinish was the only thing i could find bit attractive. so i got this.

when i tested this at home, i found it quite lovely and lasted pretty long time as well. it gives lovely pink cheeks with subtle gold shimmer. the golden bits can be look bit cheap and dirty, also they tend to travel all over your face as well.

even if it is lovely item, i would not buy again. and in fact it becomes more boring already even after this short time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Jehda

Why did MAC make this product limited edition??? I absolutely love the Porcelain Pink Skinfinish over my Chanel Rose Bronze Powder Blush. I put the Skinfinish in Stereo Rose under the cheek bones to contour and, if I'm feeling particular funky, I put the Skinfinish in Shimpagne on the apples of my cheeks as a highlighter. Yes, I'm obsessed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite MS of the 3 I am lucky to own :D Just WOW! I had read about this not showing up on some people but as I'm so pale I though it would look good on me. At first I tried it in the counter and I don't know if it was the lighting or what but I couldn't see anything. So I bought Stereo Rose instead. But it looked so pretty on other people I wanted to give it another chance so I went back and got it and experimented more with it. I tried it over Guerlain's Terracotta bronzer and also over my foundation and there it was! A soft subtle light pink shimmer that made me look heathy, awake and glamourous! Can't get enough of this! BUT BE CAREFUL, THEY ARE VERY FRAGILE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2005 10:26:00 PM More reviews by dior_duchess

I received this as a gift and was ecstatic. It had all the road signs of a grail powder- shimmery? Check. Pink? Check. Chic? Double check. It looks peachy-pink on the skin and delivers a perfect amount of glimmer- nothing over-the-top or distasteful. Just very pretty and girly. A YFBB powder!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2005 10:44:00 AM More reviews by celodie

I absolutely adored this color! A subtle shimmery pink when layered with the 187 brush. It made me look nice and glowy and just fresh! I honestly loved this until I noticed it started breaking me out. :(
This would've been an HG if it didn't cause breakouts but I still gave it 4 lippies because it is such a great product and a great color that if you're not acne-prone I would honestly suggest picking this up. (I'm NC35 for reference).
I have been considering putting it up for swap but I just can't let it go! hehe UPDATE: i eventually swapped this away. it was definately causing my cystic acne to come back. at least it went on to a better home. :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2005 3:53:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I was leery of this at first -- I already have a lot of pink in my skin and wondered, "Do I need to add more?" lol! I tried it (all over my face), and it adds a nice finish and glow and not a significant amount of the pinkness that I feared.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2005 9:08:00 AM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was lemming this forever but it was all sold out, then I scored and found it at Singapore airport for only US$20.50!! Unlike some of my lemmings, this actually met my expectations... somewhat. I love it as a blush. I know many people say this doesn't show up on their skin, but I love subtle blushes and this gives me a heavenly glow (I'm NC25). This is like a Dandelion (my HG blush) but with shimmer, so it's great. The reason I'm giving this a 4 and not a 5 is it is a little more peach and less pink than I thought. I was actually looking for a pale baby pink. This looks more like a lighter version of Orgasm. But since it's so sheer, it doesn't really matter. Still a great product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 7:30:00 PM More reviews by gitargirl

Shucks. I wanted to love this product. It's too pretty for me to return, and it looks nice in my makeup drawer.... But I'm an NC15, and this barely shows up at all. It gives a pretty kind of shimmery glow, when my skin is behaving, but I've got a zillion other products, much less expensive, that do the same thing. I noticed the other day if I layer it over Stereo Rose, there is some kind of irridescent pink sheen to it that I don't see alone. Other than that, I like to use it as a wash on my lids and for my collarbone.