Rimmel Soft Kohl - Pure White

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

I'm surprised at all the positive reviews. I completely agree with the one reviewer that says this applies well to EYELASHES, b/c that's exactly where this stuff ended up. That NEVER happens to me, with any eyeliner. The stuff is also horribly thick and I could not get it all off even with waterproof m/up remover, so my eyes looked really strange the entire day. I'm questioning how white opens up eyes, since just a trace of this horrible stuff made me look sleepy all day. This was tossed after 1 use-awful!

on 8/24/2007 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very soft! I love it. The color is so bright. During the application process, I have to be careful or else the line won't be even, can look chalky. However, I love how soft it is, how cheap it is, and how bright and long it stays on my face. Really brightens this up. Not good to put on my lower eyes however, it just does not look right.

on 7/13/2007 8:13:00 PM

I love this! Lately I've taken to wearing white eyeliner just like you would black eyeliner over the top lashline and in the corner of my eye.

It opens them up tonnes, and I especially love it because in a world where black eyeliner is becoming more common than spray tan, white eyeliner looks clean, innocent and fresh, and if it smudges a little it really makes no difference.

Teaming this with a bare eye otherwise, no mascara but curled lashes and a light dusting of bronzer so I don't look washed out.

10/10! Goes on like gel, never messy, v. cheap.

on 5/10/2007 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My first white pencil and I'm very happy with it. It glides on easily although it also comes off easily. I only use it on the inner corners of the eye to open them up so it should last quite a while.

This is a typical white eyeliner, good for highlighting the brow bone or using in the inner corner of the eye to make you look more 'awake'. Packaging wise, it is a pencil comparable with most other brands, high-end and low-end alike. Easy to blend and produces a fairly natural finish.

on 2/7/2007 9:02:00 PM

This is ok. I use it to line the lower rim of each eye to make it look "open". I don't use it that often though. I guess you could say it works for the brightening effect--it is white, after all-- but it only lasts on the lower rim of each eye for 3-4 hours.

on 1/21/2007 9:14:00 PM

Great pencil! It's about $2 anywhere you go, and it's just a kohl pencil that you sharpen. My only complaint with the packaging is that the cap has broken on all of my Rimmel pencils, so there's a large crack along the side. But about the product itself, it's a white pencil that doesn't tug and it goes on soo smoothly. My only complaint is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like, but at $2 you can use as much as you want, as far as I'm concerned :P

on 9/30/2006 6:31:00 PM

Great, cheap eyeliner. Doesn't last as long as I'd like, but easy to reapply. No tugging, etc. Will repurchase.

on 9/11/2006 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

excellent white e/l. it smooths on nicely and actually shows up, too! i have tried others and this one is wonderful. dirt cheap, too! 'twas like a dollar!

on 5/14/2006 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This white pencil actually stays put on the lower wetline.