The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, t-Butyl Alcohol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol.

on 7/1/2010 3:38:00 AM

Okay packaging... Very expensive for this little bottle.

I've been only using this for 1.5 weeks and I'm already over halfway through the bottle! :(

But, it doesnt break me out and my pimples get smaller.

on 6/22/2010 10:49:00 PM

*******DO NOT BUY TEA TREE OIL FROM THE BODY SHOP*******

This tea tree oil is .33 fl oz. and it costs about $9.00 I got "Dessert Essence" tea tree oil from Whole Foods for $11.00 - and i got 2 fl oz. I LOVE tea tree oil, but this price is SO JACKED.

Also, this tea tree oil from The Body Shop is only 15% tea tree oil. The one I got from Whole Foods is 100%.

DO NOT BUY IT from the body shop. Waste of money.

on 6/18/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This bottle lasted me for about 5 months even though it is a very tiny bottle. This product didn't help with any large pores but what it did do was help minimize the small pores i had. It faded my acne scars and works sometimes in preventing pimples from coming. The cap is tight and secure which i liked but the product is hard to use. I had to pour the product onto my finger which made it difficult. it has a skinny tube when you open the cap, but sometimes too much product pours out on my finger or you have to wait a while for the oil to come out. It has a medicated smell to it which i didn't mind. overall, this product wasn't worth buying as there are cheaper alternatives.
Price: regular. $10CAD

on 6/18/2010 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

A great product that you rub over red blemishes. It fades the spot over night and reduces the redness. I don't like how it doesn't come with an applicator- and that I have to use a Q-tip or finger to rub it onto my skin.

Doesn't work on extremely heavy acne-prone skin though. Also don't expect it to reduce giant pimples.

this would be a must have for me best thing for spots i think

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Brilliant, versatile product. Mix with your favourite body wash for body acne, and with witch hazel for a very effective toner. Good for spots, especially popped and bleeding ones.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a really great product that works great for spot prevention of pimples; it dries them out really well and does not leave blackheads. TBS tea tree oil is also great for itchy scalps, or just to cool your skin off at the end of a hot day. It can be used as a toner; although I wouldn't use it daily for this since it can be drying.

on 5/22/2010 7:20:00 PM

this works great on popped pimples or ones that require healing. i don't think it does so much for cysts or any other acne. the smell is overwhelming if you are not used to tea tree oil. personally, i think it smells alright!

on 5/18/2010 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This makes pimples go away faster. This does not work for black heads or white heads. I have yet to find a product that gets rid of black heads and white heads and pimples usually you need separate products for this. However it does make the redness go away and that's always a plus,

on 5/14/2010 1:53:00 PM

GREAT STUFF!! I can see a big difference in the size of the pimple within 10 minutes!! =O This is great for those emergency situations when U have a pimple coming up, U apply this every hour and The pimple just can't survive AWESOME!!! AND IT'S 100% NATURAL

Popular Treatments (Face)