September 22, 2014 | 1901 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this product!!!

It does remove waterproof mascara but very drying and be careful if it gets into your eyes!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Miss_January

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great eye makeup remover! I put it on the organic cotton wool pads sold in the store and my eyeshadow (that has lasted two days without creasing or coming off the least bit) along with my mascara (that also is ultra resistant) comes right off. I have to put a little more effort into taking of the mascara , but it comes off in little tubes off my lashes. It burned my eyes the first time, but it doesn't do anything now. I like how my lids are conditioned after each use. I don't feel the need to cleanse them afterwards. The only thing that sucked was that it was hard for me to flip open the lid many times. As a matter off fact it broke off because I was pushing so hard on it to open. Doesn't over-dispense either. Decent price, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Straight to the point:
Big bottle, lasts a long time, removes water proof makeup, I like that is isn't oily, it feels good on my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by devilangel

Bought this to try cuz it was fairly cheap.
I like how it doesn't contain any oil as with most eyemakeup remover does.
But this is where the plus and the minus come into play when it's not oily.

The plus, is that my eyelids doesn't look like I slapped on a couple layers of Vaseline after I removed the makeup, as most eye makeup remover will do. Which means I don't have to use my cleanser to go over my eyes to get the oil out.
The minus, is that it tends to be a bit drying on my skin and as other reviewers has said, does make my eyelids a bit rid. Also because it doesn't contain any oil, it's impossible to remove waterproof mascaras.

I only use this for removing eyeshadows and eyeliners and it does a good job at a good price.
But as for removing waterproof mascara, you'd need a more heavy duty one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by KSnooks1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this as most of my friends use it and swear by it to take their make-up off, but I was very unimpressed.
Your supposed to add the liquid to a cotton pad, and hold the pad to your eye for about 10 seconds and then lift off. However I find this almost impossible as only a bit of mascara is taken off. Therefore I found myself sweeping it around my eyes and IT HURTS.
It stings and my skin (the things we do for beauty) was left red and crying for help. I wouldn't mind, but this product is suppose to be a 'gentle eye make-up remover'!!!!

Maybe I'm allergic to chamomile, I don't know, but I won't be using this again, and will probably put it on my swap list.
xx

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Doesn't work.... it's like water, except it stings your eyes and water works much better to take off makeup. Don't waste your money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best eye makeup remover I've tried - not drying and not gloopy either. Gets off makeup just fine, even waterproof. Don't understand why it's not rated higher. I do think it's a bit overpriced, though!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by CatsFan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It really works well, but 1/4 of the time it burns my eyes. So if you have sensitive eyes I would recomend trying something else out. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by WENAYI

Terrible terrible... The worst eye makeup remover I have ever used! I'm pissed TBS has not reformulated this crap! It stings the eyes badly and FOAMS! Act as a good makeup brush cleaner though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 6:41:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the worst eye makeup remover I have used. Does sting a bit, but only if I get it in my eyes. I found it very effective. One or two sweeps of a cotton pad moistened with this stuff is enough to get 95% of my eye make-up off without the need for rubbing. Not bad value for money either, in my opinion.