October 1, 2014 | 1977 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticjunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I for one cannot say enough about this product. I am partial to Lancome so I'd been using their primer. I bought an UD eyeshadow pallet and a travel size of the primer potion came with it. OMG is all I can say. It us honestly like magic! I don't know what they got in there that other primers don't have but man did they get it right!!! This is one of the rare products that I don't care how much it costs because the difference between it and all other primers I've tried is astronomical. generally when I use primer it's kind of like Sun Tan Lotion in the sense that I don't know it really does anything but I use it just in case it does. there is absolutely no question when it comes to this primer. As soon as you put your eyeshadow on you can tell the difference, it goes on brighter and more pigmented. It then without a doubt makes your eye shadow last all day...and all night if you want. I don't just use one colour eyeshadow my eyeshadow is usually three different colors and its very bright, I was wearing this with my eyeshadow and we went camping, I ended up going to sleep without washing my face and as bad for your skin as that is it was a great experiment! The next day my eye shadow was still perfect and I don't mean there were still traces of it, I mean it was exactly the same as it did when I first applied it, it was still just as bright there wasn't so much as a crease! and again not only did I sleep in it but I was camping outdoors, I don't think there's more grueling test for makeup. I have been a hardcore believer and endorser ever since. It's not that often that I will tell everybody I come across about something but this is seriously like magic. Its without a doubt worth then price, Not only do you never have to re-apply or check for creases but you use less eye shadow to begin with because this stuff is like a pigment magnet. I'm always on the hunt for beauty products so when I find one that's this extraordinary I like to share it so other makeup addicts can share my joy :-) if you haven't used this yet do yourself a favor and go get some!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by ashleymayf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, this is probably the first primer I ever tried, so I do kind of feel that nostalgia for it. But now with so many other - perhaps even better? - primers on the market (cough, nars smudge-proof, cough) this primer just isn't impressive enough for me to keep repurchasing it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautyLabel

So in love with the staying power but i don't like the texture.
Watchout if your eye is dry like my self, it doesn't blend as well as my HG eye primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UDPP is the best eyeshadow primer I've tried (which, admittedly, isn't a lot). I have the original and it's never failed me. I love the packaging (I hate the squeeze-out tubes of other primers) and the consistency is silky. Keeps my shadows from creasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Urban Decay Primer Potions! I have tried the Anti-Aging one, and this one. They both preform really well, but the texture of this one is a lot better. It has a little bit of a tint to it, it blends well, and applies smoothly and evenly. The AA one also has a tint, but it can be a little hard to blend. It keeps eyeshadow on all day, and keeps it from creasing. I have dry eyelids, and I heard this one is better for oily lids, but it also works well for my dry eyelids. I love the squeeze tube, it's really easy to control how much comes out. The Original is only $20, while the AA one is $24 for the same amount, so I think I'll continue to purchase this one. I've been really impressed with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the new packaging! This is much better than a paint pot to keep eyeshadow looking fresh all day. The colors look beautiful until you take them off. It really makes a huge difference in the way you eye makeup will look. I'd recommend this to anyone who wears eyeshadow! It also works to keep my under eye concealer stay put all day!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the packaging. The product does the job. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Angie089819

I received this primer as a sample with my Naked 1 palette and it's great. It keeps my eyeshadows on much longer, however I have noticed it's kind of on the greasy side which someone with oily eyelids may not like. Because I am still trying to find my HG primer, I'm not 100% sure if I would purchase a full size of this. However, it does the job so I am satisified! Worth trying out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

Worth every penny. At $20 you might think it's a little pricey for something you might not need, but you definitely do. Not only does it last FOREVER (I've been on the same tube for almost a year), it keeps your eye makeup looking fresh like nothing else I've tried. It's also very light, not at all greasy, and creates a nice blank canvas for any kind of look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I tried a sample of this and didn't love it or hate. I just didn't really care for it. The actual tube of this primer is quite expensive and I don't know if it's just me but I didn't really notice a difference with or without this on. All my life I never wore primers before my face makeup/eye makeup. And i don't think I really will as I don't see the point.