October 24, 2014 | 1271 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ncarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I use this product as my every day eye makeup remover and will continue to buy it because it does it's job. Other reviewers have mentioned that it leaves their skin a bit oily, but I only use a bit of the product with a round cotton pad and my skin is just fine -- no more oily than any other eye makeup remover. This is especially great at removing my (non-waterproof) mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by jessahorsting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is definitely my HG makeup remover. I have repurchased this so many times that I cannot count. It removes every little bit of your eye makeup and does exactly what it's supposed to. The price is alright for drugstore, depends where you go. Some places it's around $14 CAD. The packaging is nice but I don't like how big the opening of the bottle is. I have spilled it many times on accident. Overall I will continue to repurchase and am satisfied with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by M1RACLE

This is the best eye makeup remover because it removes stubborn waterproof eye makeup quite effectively. It claims to be oil free but it leaves my eyelid area very oily so I always rinse. For the price, it's really hard to beat. I've tried the Lancome Bi-Facil and that stung my eyes really badly. This one doesn't sting my eyes or anything so two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by JLeroux

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and is priced well compared to other eye makeup removers. This product does a great job removing my mascara, including waterproof mascara. I typically soak a couple cotton pads, hold it against my eyes for a couple minutes, then gently rub any makeup off. The only mascara that I've found it to have any difficulties with is Clinique Lash Power mascara. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all, but I'm also not particularly sensitive to most skincare products. I does leave a bit of oily residue, which I typically remove with water and a face towel without any problem.

Overall: Great eye makeup remover.
Value: Great. Does a great job at a good price!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

I love this makeup remover! It takes off my water proof mascara with little difficulty as well as all eyeliner and eyeshadow. I open up the bottle and press the opening to a cotton pad, I tip it onto the cotton pad a few times and wipe off my makeup with ease. The bottle has lasted me for a while and it's great that you can stick a q-tip in there to clean up smudges. I wish the opening was a little smaller tho, because it has spilled on my once. This product feels very gentle and soft on my skin, doesn't irritate my eyes or break me out when I use it all over my face. I will definitely repurchase:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do not feel much for this product because I remove my makeup best in the shower with a gentle soap. It is a good makeup remover by all accounts and because it is oil free, you can use it with eyelash extensions. I think this product it a fool proof product you can buy and enjoy. I think they should make it a 1-2 cheaper, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by AnniePants

This product is great! I love using liquid makeup removers as opposed to wipes. All you need is a couple cotton balls, shake it up, and start wiping away. It removes waterproof mascara very quickly and you don't need a lot of product either. Only con is that there's a possibility of spilling when open, there is no stopper so just be careful. Overall this product is a great purchase and works effectively.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i use this all the time and have repurchased this problem. only issue.. it is NOT oil free by any means. this is the greasiest oilest product ive ever tried! i honestly don't mind because i use it prior to washing my face, but if i were to try to fix my makeup with this product it would be a major night mare. beware its name is very misleading, it is far from 'oil free'.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by struby09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do really like this product! There is no hassle getting make up off which I LOVE! It's aslso super cheap! The only thing I don't like is that it says "Oil Free" but it feels super oily :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

this is now my HG mu remover! it's affordable, easily accessible, super effective and gentle. it removes all my eye makeup and doesn't irritate my eyes at all!