Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 5/22/2013 1:48:00 AM

my go to makeup remover! It removes my waterproof mascara easily and it's great! love it.

on 5/17/2013 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is such a steal. It very gently removes my eye makeup and leaves my eye area feeling very soft, and there is no clouding effect. I'm glad to tried using it. I was skeptical of drugstore brands after I wasted money on the Maybelline one. This one is excellent.

on 5/15/2013 5:05:00 PM

I didn't like this makeup remover as much because it left an oily residue on my face. I do like how it got rid of makeup, but I am not pleased with the oily feeling. It ran out quickly and it wasn't the best. I don't think I will be repurchasing.

on 5/11/2013 5:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

New Zealand, $19.95.

Bought this several days ago and now I don't know what I was doing before it. It's super gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes but with only a small amount, all my stupidly heavily eye makeup comes off without any residue. It does appear leave a small oily feeling behind but it's hardly an issue.

I would never buy anything else considering how easily available and well priced it is. And also the fact that it works like a dream, even better than I was expecting.

on 4/23/2013 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly this is one of the best drugstore eye makeup remover I've used. I can use one cotton pad soaked with remover and to remove stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner. However i question what they actually use in it because it feels quite oily to use around the eye but on the packaging it states that its oil free..? I don't know and the other down side is the packaging. It doesn't use a pump or anything, its just a big hole at the top. The first time i used it, i knocked the bottle over and literally half of it went down the drain. I was pretty disappointed over that. However, overall i think i would purchase it again because it really does the job and i guess you just have to be careful about spilling it :)

Pros:
- does the job
- remove all eye makeup even waterproof eyeliner & mascara
- no oily residue
- did not irritated skin
- did not burn the eyes

Cons:
- will need 2 cotton pads if you are wearing full eye makeup
- wish it came with a pump or something cause did not like the screw top

I use this only as a eye makeup remove so not sure how it fairs on the skin and I only use this after a shower where my facial cleanser and cleansing oil has broken down some of the makeup. I used this as a backup to make sure all makeup has been remove, but I have used it as the first step and it gets the job done but will often taken 2 cotton pads to do so if I am wearing full eye makeup (primer, base, shadow liner, mascara & lashes)

on 4/17/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the only eye makeup remover that I've tried that doesn't sting my eyes. I love this and will continue to purchase this over and over again. Sometimes the mascara doesn't always 100% come off (near the roots), but I don't mind. It is gentle and doesn't sting.

on 4/17/2013 12:17:00 AM

it works!

on 4/14/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a really inexpensive e/m remover that does the job without burning your eyes & without having to rub & rub & rub. The only negative is that if you wear waterproof eyemakeup, it doesn't remove it easily, even though it says even for waterproof. But for regular mascara & eyeliner, it works fine.

ETA: I notice when I wear my physicians formula gel eyeliners, I have to work harder than I should to get it off with this product, which has changed my opinion to not buy this again, unfortunately.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very good product gets my makeup off fast, very oily so i do have to wash my face extremely well because the oil is crazy but that what takes the makeup off its very good!:)