Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 5/28/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I usually use coconut oil to take my eye makeup off, but sometimes i need a little of this for a polished job. Overall, great eye makeup remover that removes waterproof as well. Inexpensive and nonirritating.
My question is, this is supposed to be oil free, but then what is the oily substance in it?? This has always confused me...

on 5/28/2013 2:20:00 AM

I love this product it does its job and doesn't irritate my skin. Definitely a rebuy

on 5/25/2013 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This successfully removed stubborn eye makeup (such as Maybelline's waterproof Color Tattoo cream shadows) with little to no tugging. It will also remove regular mascara without too much effort, unless it's absolutely caked on. I haven't tried it with waterproof mascara, but I suspect it would take a little effort to get it off. While it's oil-free, it does leave some greasy residue. Since I take my eye makeup off before washing my face, this isn't a big deal.

Overall, I like the price and its overall effectiveness. I would probably have to try a different one if I used waterproof mascara, though.

on 5/24/2013 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I bought this product because it claimed to be oil free and it was recommended from people who have allergies like I do. I found that it is the most oily remover I've ever used. I thought I might have a bad bottle so I tried someone else's and had the same result. It isn't an especially good remover, even on non-waterproof makeup, as it always left stuff over. I just could not get past the disgusting, oily-greasy feeling that it left on my face. Considering that I have very dry skin, that's saying something. I will never buy this product again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.

on 5/23/2013 9:59:00 PM

Cheap but useful

on 5/22/2013 1:48:00 AM

my go to makeup remover! It removes my waterproof mascara easily and it's great! love it.

on 5/17/2013 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is such a steal. It very gently removes my eye makeup and leaves my eye area feeling very soft, and there is no clouding effect. I'm glad to tried using it. I was skeptical of drugstore brands after I wasted money on the Maybelline one. This one is excellent.

on 5/15/2013 5:05:00 PM

I didn't like this makeup remover as much because it left an oily residue on my face. I do like how it got rid of makeup, but I am not pleased with the oily feeling. It ran out quickly and it wasn't the best. I don't think I will be repurchasing.

on 5/11/2013 5:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

New Zealand, $19.95.

Bought this several days ago and now I don't know what I was doing before it. It's super gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes but with only a small amount, all my stupidly heavily eye makeup comes off without any residue. It does appear leave a small oily feeling behind but it's hardly an issue.

I would never buy anything else considering how easily available and well priced it is. And also the fact that it works like a dream, even better than I was expecting.

on 4/23/2013 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly this is one of the best drugstore eye makeup remover I've used. I can use one cotton pad soaked with remover and to remove stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner. However i question what they actually use in it because it feels quite oily to use around the eye but on the packaging it states that its oil free..? I don't know and the other down side is the packaging. It doesn't use a pump or anything, its just a big hole at the top. The first time i used it, i knocked the bottle over and literally half of it went down the drain. I was pretty disappointed over that. However, overall i think i would purchase it again because it really does the job and i guess you just have to be careful about spilling it :)