October 24, 2014 | 1702 users online

Concealers - Bare Escentuals - Well Rested

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2007 2:42:00 AM More reviews by YingSi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best concealor every for light skin tones! Especially when you mix it with an equal part of summer bisque. Works best when applied with wet application before mineral foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2007 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Scarlet3334

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product looks incredibly dry and crepey on the skin (I have dry skin, but no lines around my eyes). Why bother with a somewhat messy product when I can get good results with a traditional concealer?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 2:39:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

I received Well-Rested in a duo with Bisque. Bisque is the all-purpose concealer, and Well-Rested is the eye primer/base. Well Rested is a creamy light yellow beige tone that works well as a base or on it's own... it gives that bright-eyed look with very little effort. Doesn't have the gentle sheen of Vanilla Sugar - it's pretty matte - but it has a similar effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 6:18:00 PM More reviews by avar

I don't use this as a concealer, because I have found better products for the job. But, I love this as an eyeshadow base coat. I have also discovered that an application of a narrow strip of this on the lower lashes keeps eyeliner on the bottom lashes from flaking off and getting all over, irregardless of the type of eyeliner I use, e.g. cream, gel, powder. I use a brush that is only slightly thicker than an eyeliner brush and apply Well Rested just below the liner. It acts as a great barrier.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2007 6:26:00 AM More reviews by mcv714

Can't believe I paid 20 bucks for this stuff. It is not creamy enough to really show up which is too bad because it's a good color. It shouldn't be advertised as a multi-use eyeshadow/corrector/concealer, again it's not creamy enough and accentuates pores and makes the normal texture of the skin look like wrinkles. (I found Everyday Minerals intensive light concealer is a similar color but brighter and has a creamier consistency).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2007 6:21:00 AM More reviews by mcv714

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:44:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyTR

I purchased a pot of this WELL RESTED in hopes of getting a great concealer, but I ended up with a strange off-color chalky mess --- if you hate the white racoon eyes in photographs, I dont suggest this product, at least not for the entire eye area -- I used my mac eyeliner brush and sweep it across my bottom lash row to "HILIGHT" and "BRIGHTEN" the dark spots, as for a concealer I don't suggest it -- it's just too chalky.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 5:27:00 PM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this product does NOT do what it's supposed to do! I have light skin (fairly light in BE) and I bought it to cover redness around my eye area and cover up my dark circles...it does neither. I used it every way I could think of....before BE foundation, after BE foundation, alone, mixed with other things.....nothing works. boooooooo! it also makes my eye area look very wrinkley, and I'm only 22 and have 0 wrinkles! hate it. waste of $. UPDATE: I found a way to make this lighten my look. after putting on concealer, foundation, mineral veil and all that, I dab a brushful under each eye, blend, and then dab some on the sides of my nose down my cheeks. makes my face look a bit brighter and more even.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2007 5:13:00 PM More reviews by adobeprincess

Not the best for my light skintone. It is kind of yellow. It may be better for medium skintones.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by mcgrath_987

It didn't offer as much coverage as I wanted. I had to put a lot before it actually did its job. But I like it best when I put it on top of my Kanebo Kate Collection stick concealer.