Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

4.1

Active Ingredient: aluminum chlorohydrate 16%. Inactive ingredients: water, isopropyl myristate, cetyl esters, propylene glycol, peg-75 stearate, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, ceteth-20, steareth-20, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, bisabolol, orange fruit extract, lemon peel extract, linseed seed extract, farnesol, quillaja saponaria bark extract, witch hazel extract.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I finally found a deodorant that WORKS!!! This is a great product! I have had a hard time finding a deodarant that keeps b.o. away. I've been wanting to buy this product for a while now but was a little put off by the price. I went to the store while on vacation in Vegas and finally just bought some for myself. You don't need to apply much, and it keeps me from smelling all day long even after working out. I even wake up the next morning and I still smell fresh. And as long as you allow it to dry on your skin for a couple minutes, you can put on your shirt and it WILL NOT rub off on clothes like most deodorants do. If you don't give it a few minutes to dry though it will get on your clothes. It is also very moisturizing and doesn't make your pits all dry like stick deodarants. I hope they will continue to sell this product because I will never buy a cheap stick of deodarant again. I am thrilled with this deodorant!!!!

on 10/1/2006 9:53:00 AM

I love this deodorant because it's odorless and doesn't stain clothing-- dries completely clear. Has the same ingredients as Sure Dry so it works really well, but it's not as potent so I don't get all itchy like i do from Sure Dry. My only complaint is the packaging-- because it comes in a squeeze tube, it can be annoying when there isn't a lot left to try to get it to come out. And, since it's about 15 bucks a tube, i don't want to throw it away if there are still a few days worth of applications left inside. Overall though, this is my savior deodorant.

on 9/25/2006 12:49:00 PM

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this product. I was paying a lot more for Fresh's roll-on deodorant, which had an amazing smell and worked okay. I expected the Kiehls deodorant to have fresh citrus scent based on the packaging, but it has no smell at all (which is a little disappointing). It works really well though--no complaints. I've been looking for alternatives to drug store deodorants (horrible strong fragrances, drying formulas that leave skin irritated) and I think I've found it. And the price is not bad, IMO.

on 8/6/2006 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I live in Florida, so staying cool, dry and good-smelling is always a challenge. I have tried just about every deodorant/anti-perspirant out there, and I've got to say that so far this Kiehl's has worked the best. It only takes a tiny amount and it absorbs right in with no white residue and no greasy feeling. It really feels like there is nothing there. And the best part is, it has no smell to it. Even some of the so-called "unscented" deodorants have a strange chemical smell that only seems to intensify when I get hot, but this one has absolutely no smell to it. I still get a little wet under the arms when I'm out in the 95 degree weather, but I guess that's to be expected. I can tell that I don't sweat nearly as much with the Kiehl's on, though. It does not leave any residue on my clothing. It is a bit expensive, but it is going to last a long time because you only have to use such a small amount. I think "Superbly Efficient" is an accurate description of this product.

on 8/2/2006 5:06:00 AM

I was SO disappointed with this stuff...I bought it based on glowing reviews, but it does not do a thing. It smells funny (in a bad way, like a Dr's office), and the smell gets worse as the day wears on. Not purchasing again..what a ripoff.

on 7/4/2006 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

this is expensive stuff! i bought this as the SA promised that this anti-pespirant doesn't leave a residue and is easy to wash off. This unusual cream goes on smoothly and dries to an invisible finish with zero scent. No complains abt what its supposed to do too.

Label says this comes with orange, lemon and linseed extracts (oooh...) and is suppose soften, sooth and condition underarm skin (wow!) plus soften underarm hair "resulting in a smoother shave experience". Gosh no wonder this is so expensive :P

on 6/27/2006 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I keep a lot of this in stock as Kiehls is not available in the Philippines. This product is so aptly named. It is very effective and gentle on the skin. I have suffered from excessive underarm wetness that I have felt hopeless in finding a commercial product that would work. I was almost ready to consider seeking medical advice for this. But lo and behold, upon my cousin's suggestion I picked it up and have been loving it since. I will never go without this. Stains dark clothes somewhat but not as bad as other deodorant sticks I've tried.

on 6/3/2006 1:33:00 PM

This is my savior. There is nothing worse than being in the Pilates class, doing some exercise and you can smell your underarm. This one keeps me dry and stinkfree for the whole day. I can go to workout right after work without anxiety and I will make sure I have it with me in hot climates!

on 4/24/2006 11:31:00 AM

This is the only thing that works for me without taking crazy measures with Certain-Dri. Was odd to apply the first time but I quickly got used to it. With this I have no sweat and no smell even after working out. I repurchase this every month!!!

on 3/8/2006 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This deoderant is the best I have used by far. Absolutely no bad body odor smell - if applied evenly and liberally enough and let dry. Leaves absolutely no white mess, and not sticky whatsoever. It's perfect for summer, and I'm extremely confident in it when wearing a sleeveless black top. At first it's hard to get used to applying it as a lotion form, and towards the end it's hard to get out of the bottle without it going everywhere. I would pay twice as much for this and I will never search for any others again!