April 23, 2014 | 1930 users online

Deodorants - Kiehls - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2006 3:02:00 PM More reviews by kikay_2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep a lot of this in stock as Kiehls is not available in the Philippines. This product is so aptly named. It is very effective and gentle on the skin. I have suffered from excessive underarm wetness that I have felt hopeless in finding a commercial product that would work. I was almost ready to consider seeking medical advice for this. But lo and behold, upon my cousin's suggestion I picked it up and have been loving it since. I will never go without this. Stains dark clothes somewhat but not as bad as other deodorant sticks I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by C0nny

This is my savior. There is nothing worse than being in the Pilates class, doing some exercise and you can smell your underarm. This one keeps me dry and stinkfree for the whole day. I can go to workout right after work without anxiety and I will make sure I have it with me in hot climates!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2006 11:31:00 AM More reviews by xoxo_brittany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only thing that works for me without taking crazy measures with Certain-Dri. Was odd to apply the first time but I quickly got used to it. With this I have no sweat and no smell even after working out. I repurchase this every month!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2006 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kcalabrese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This deoderant is the best I have used by far. Absolutely no bad body odor smell - if applied evenly and liberally enough and let dry. Leaves absolutely no white mess, and not sticky whatsoever. It's perfect for summer, and I'm extremely confident in it when wearing a sleeveless black top. At first it's hard to get used to applying it as a lotion form, and towards the end it's hard to get out of the bottle without it going everywhere. I would pay twice as much for this and I will never search for any others again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2005 1:57:00 PM More reviews by sushi_victim

Im very loyal to vaseline intensive care antiperspirent cream, as i find it the only anti perspirant that can keep me dry under any conditions, so i was quite pleased when i started using this and found it also kept me very dry in the heat of the sun. I havent been using it for long but it seems very good and if it keeps up i will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cream deodorant for a couple of weeks now and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised at how well it's been working. It's been pretty hot here and this stuff is really holding up well - no sweating and no odor. The thick cream formula feels really nice and soothing on my underarms, especially right after shaving. I still want to give it a few more weeks to see if the anti-perspirant protection holds up, but so far, I'm pretty impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

Just bought it and so far so good! Have not perspired at all in the 95 degree temps. Doesn't sting or burn when you use it after shaving. Would be better if it had a flip top but otherwise like packaging size is good for storage and travel.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by jessicamo

very expensive product that makes me smell like a bus station. poor package design, this stuff doesn't wanna come out, except, of course for gigantic squirts. eew.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great gentle deodorant/ antiperspirant that is gentle enough for sensitive skin and is very effective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2004 3:39:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this doesn't help with with the wetness but i like the fact that it doesn't stain my clothes and gets rid of odor. i've tried all the other deodorants and when my sweat mixes with the deodorant its smells horrid but this is odorless and gets rid of the odor. it is pricey, i think i got it for 10.50. it also doesn't dry out my arm pits, which is really nice.