October 24, 2014 | 2005 users online

Deodorants - Kiehl's - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by wendirr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I live in Florida, so staying cool, dry and good-smelling is always a challenge. I have tried just about every deodorant/anti-perspirant out there, and I've got to say that so far this Kiehl's has worked the best. It only takes a tiny amount and it absorbs right in with no white residue and no greasy feeling. It really feels like there is nothing there. And the best part is, it has no smell to it. Even some of the so-called "unscented" deodorants have a strange chemical smell that only seems to intensify when I get hot, but this one has absolutely no smell to it. I still get a little wet under the arms when I'm out in the 95 degree weather, but I guess that's to be expected. I can tell that I don't sweat nearly as much with the Kiehl's on, though. It does not leave any residue on my clothing. It is a bit expensive, but it is going to last a long time because you only have to use such a small amount. I think "Superbly Efficient" is an accurate description of this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2006 5:06:00 AM More reviews by leila12

I was SO disappointed with this stuff...I bought it based on glowing reviews, but it does not do a thing. It smells funny (in a bad way, like a Dr's office), and the smell gets worse as the day wears on. Not purchasing again..what a ripoff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2006 12:39:00 PM More reviews by qoo77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is expensive stuff! i bought this as the SA promised that this anti-pespirant doesn't leave a residue and is easy to wash off. This unusual cream goes on smoothly and dries to an invisible finish with zero scent. No complains abt what its supposed to do too.

Label says this comes with orange, lemon and linseed extracts (oooh...) and is suppose soften, sooth and condition underarm skin (wow!) plus soften underarm hair "resulting in a smoother shave experience". Gosh no wonder this is so expensive :P

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2006 3:02:00 PM More reviews by kikay_2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep a lot of this in stock as Kiehls is not available in the Philippines. This product is so aptly named. It is very effective and gentle on the skin. I have suffered from excessive underarm wetness that I have felt hopeless in finding a commercial product that would work. I was almost ready to consider seeking medical advice for this. But lo and behold, upon my cousin's suggestion I picked it up and have been loving it since. I will never go without this. Stains dark clothes somewhat but not as bad as other deodorant sticks I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by C0nny

This is my savior. There is nothing worse than being in the Pilates class, doing some exercise and you can smell your underarm. This one keeps me dry and stinkfree for the whole day. I can go to workout right after work without anxiety and I will make sure I have it with me in hot climates!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2006 11:31:00 AM More reviews by xoxo_brittany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only thing that works for me without taking crazy measures with Certain-Dri. Was odd to apply the first time but I quickly got used to it. With this I have no sweat and no smell even after working out. I repurchase this every month!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2006 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kcalabrese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This deoderant is the best I have used by far. Absolutely no bad body odor smell - if applied evenly and liberally enough and let dry. Leaves absolutely no white mess, and not sticky whatsoever. It's perfect for summer, and I'm extremely confident in it when wearing a sleeveless black top. At first it's hard to get used to applying it as a lotion form, and towards the end it's hard to get out of the bottle without it going everywhere. I would pay twice as much for this and I will never search for any others again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2005 1:57:00 PM More reviews by sushi_victim

Im very loyal to vaseline intensive care antiperspirent cream, as i find it the only anti perspirant that can keep me dry under any conditions, so i was quite pleased when i started using this and found it also kept me very dry in the heat of the sun. I havent been using it for long but it seems very good and if it keeps up i will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cream deodorant for a couple of weeks now and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised at how well it's been working. It's been pretty hot here and this stuff is really holding up well - no sweating and no odor. The thick cream formula feels really nice and soothing on my underarms, especially right after shaving. I still want to give it a few more weeks to see if the anti-perspirant protection holds up, but so far, I'm pretty impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

Just bought it and so far so good! Have not perspired at all in the 95 degree temps. Doesn't sting or burn when you use it after shaving. Would be better if it had a flip top but otherwise like packaging size is good for storage and travel.