Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/18/2011 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This make up remover works well for me! I only need a little bit to remove every scrap of makeup although it does leave my eyes a tad greasy which can easily be fised. Will get again

on 8/10/2011 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an awesome eye makeup remover! It takes off eye shadow in one swipe, and its great with mascara too. The only thing I don't like is the oily residue that I have to wipe off, because my skin is oily enough.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Recieved this as part of the bonus time offer at Clinique, and I love it! It does exactly what a makeup remover should, it removes every trace of makeup and leaves skin quite smooth after. My only gripe is that if you use too much product, it does leave behind a slightly greasy residue but this can be resolved with a toner or moisturizer. I would definately repurchase, and it is great value for money as you only need a small amount.

I only tried this because the lancome one is nearly 20 pounds now but am really glad I did -I find it superior and lasts longer and my super sensitive eyes are very happy with this

on 8/5/2011 6:58:00 PM

If effective is what you're looking for, this product isn't bad. However, it leaves behind an unpleasant greasy residue.

on 8/4/2011 5:13:00 PM

I have tried so many eye makeup remover and this is the only one that works for me. People who are having issues with this product I suggest you leave the cotton that's saturated in the remover for few seconds before you start swiping.

on 8/3/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Best makeup remover I ever used!!!! Much better then Lancome and all the others...

on 7/26/2011 4:02:00 PM

I have tons of small bottles of this from Clinique Bonuses! Gotta love them :D This literally takes off all my makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball. It's also really moisturizing, so I don't feel like I'm drying out my skin when I use this to take off my makeup. I always take a small bottle of this when I'm traveling, and will buy a full size bottle of this if I ever run out of the small bottles!

on 7/22/2011 6:27:00 AM

I had 3 full size bottles of this after me and my mom got them as GWP last winter. I finished them off recently and thought all of these 2 phase removers work the same so I replaced it with the Equate version of Nutrogena's eye makeup remover..... it did not even compare! It did not remove all of my makeup, it took several times to even get an acceptable amount off. So, I just purchased a new full size bottle and used the Equate one to clean my eyeliner brushes with- witch worked well.

on 7/12/2011 11:09:00 AM

As far as makeup removers go im kinda meh. As long as it gets it off fast, and easily im happy. This does this for sure..it literally feels like its just lifting it up and off, it doesnt sting my eyes. I got a smaller bottle which has a terrible design which makes it ver easy to over pour on cotton pad! Its one of the ''split'' makeup removers that are made mostly of oil that separate from the other ingredients. Which unfortunatly means this stuff is super super oily! like nothing else, it leaves a really unpleasant greasiness on around my eyes, i do wash my face after so its not a massive deal but its annoying and since i already have oily skin im conscience of putting even more on..but for those that arent bothered by this wow! fab; gets off primer, concealer, shadow, pencil, mascara(non-waterproof) (It says: for lashes, lids and lips, but i havent tried it with lips) everything and doesnt smear it over your face like some products do. i dont think i will repurchase because im on the hunt for a perfect, cheaper eyemakeup remover..14.50 is a little expensive for a remover, for me.