October 31, 2014 | 779 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

This takes off all of my mascara, eyeshadow, primer potion, and eyeliner without any tugging. Seriously all it takes is one swipe and your done. I don't like the oily residue very much, but the most effective remover to date.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Good eye and lip makeup remover. It worked well for me for about 3-4 weeks of use, but I noticed it gave me little bumps around my eyes. It also irritated the skin on my eyelids a lot. Made my eyelids more oily. It's good at taking the eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, etc, off but other than that it is just OK for me. I personally won't repurchase because my skin is too sensitive for it but otherwise I would recommend. Though you might as well get the neutrogena one it works just as well, if not better...

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by aleegirl19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this. It didn't even take off all my mascara. I rather use wipes for eye make-up removing. As for make-up I think it did remove some but it was a very oily like substance. I just didn't like the way it felt.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! I got a sample during a Clinique bonus time and I have to say this is an amazing eye makeup remover. I basically wet a cotton round with this and lay it over my eyes for about a minute. Without any rubbing it removes all of my makeup in a snap. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle; more expensive than drugstore brands, but I think it's worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by quickbrownfox

This make-up remover gave me an allergy that lasted for 2 weeks and turned my life into a living hell. My eyelids and my under-eye area was swollen, terribly dry and red. Because of the dryness, there were deep lines under my eyes that I wasn't able to cover with any make-up.

I will tell you briefly what happened: I loved Clinique, I thought its products were good and not pricey comparing to lots of other good brands. When I first started using "Take the Day Off", I even recommended to a friend, I was impressed how well it took off the make-up in seconds. Then after 3 days, my eyelids were in a purple-red color, swollen beyond words and dry. There were deep lines under my eye area, I'm 21 years old so I don't have age lines normally. It took me 2 weeks to find out what was causing my allergy, because I loved Clinique and couldn't suspect it could be the cause. I thought it was something I ate, couldn't figure out what was wrong. I dropped out on my eye make-up products one by one, nothing changed! Because at the end of the day, I still needed to take my make up off with the remover whatever I was using on my eye. Finally saw a dermatologist, used anti-histamine for 2 weeks and wore no make up. Everything went back to normal. After all these, the first day I put on make up, everything is normal during the day; I went home, I took my eye make-up off, my eyes were slowly getting swollen again and red. That was when I understood Take the Day Off was causing it. Now I'm using it as a cleaner for my make-up products' cases and for my make-up drawer, I gave away all the Clinique eye creams I had to my mom. No, never again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually get this from my gwp from clinique. That's why I'm saying I wont buy again. Sure, it removes make up really well, but mac fluidline takes a while to remove. Sometimes, I still wake up with eyeliner running down my eye! still.. I think everyone needs a decent make up remover in their arsenal. Plus, I hate leaving all that gwp to waste. Some people say that this blurs their vision somewhat after use. This is the same for me too. But since I use eye drops before sleeping, it's not a big deal for me. If I dont use eye drops, I'll just run my eyes through water after I've washed my face. I'd rather have mild blurring that feeling like I burned my eye!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product. Took off everything in one swipe, so much better than others (facial wipes) I have used. Just hoping there is a similar product out there for a little less $.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

I actually prefer this over the mac eye make up remover. i just wish it came with a pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I really like this makeup remover. It's effective and easy to wash off. I like cold cream, but I find cold cream hard to get off of my face. It's hard to tell how much of a value it is. it has lasted a while, but I don't wear makeup everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by sminkedokka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does remove mascara very well and does not sting my eyes. However, it leaves my eyelids incredibly dry and scaly. I use it if I am wearing water resistant makeup, otherwise, I try to use something more gentle. My eyes are super sensitive and it is difficult to find an eye makeup remover that I can tolerate.