Clinique Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

3.1

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] squalane [] peg-8 [] ethylhexyl palmitate [] caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride [] butylene glycol [] dimethicone [] glycerin [] methyl gluceth-20 [] peg-100 stearate [] cetyl alcohol [] pentylene glycol [] glyceryl stearate [] jojoba esters [] camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf water [] aspalathus linearis (red tea) leaf extract [] camellia sinensis (yellow tea) leaf water [] polygonum cuspidatum root extract [] sea whip extract [] triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract [] hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge [] artemia extract [] coffea robusta seed extract [] rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure [] persea gratissima (avocado) sterols [] acetyl glucosamine [] phospholipids [] sodium rna [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] cholesterol [] hesperidin methyl chalcone [] caffeine [] dipeptide-2 [] phytosphingosine [] sodium dna [] sodium hyaluronate [] palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3 [] ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate [] nordihydroguaiaretic acid [] glycosaminoglycans [] tocopheryl acetate [] linoleic acid [] trehalose [] sucrose [] linolenic acid [] micrococcus lysate [] polydodecanamideaminium triazadiphenylethenesulfonate [] polysilicone-11 [] hydrogenated lecithin [] astrocaryum murumuru butter [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] propylene glycol dicaprate [] ethylhexyl stearate [] polymethylsilsesquioxane [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] hydrogenated polyisobutene [] polyethylene [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer [] potassium sulfate [] steareth-20 [] lecithin [] carbomer [] tromethamine [] disodium edta [] sodium dehydroacetate [] phenoxyethanol [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

on 10/30/2005 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this eye cream! I mostly use it at night since it doesn't have SPF, but it's loaded with antioxidents, and really moiturizes my eye area. I'm 22 so no wrinkles yet, but this really does smooth out my eye area and doesn't irretate my eyes at all. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. I wish it came it a tube or pump instead of a tub. It's so easy to drop, and this stuff is too expensive to waste. Regardless, I will be repurchasing.

on 10/24/2005 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample of this in a GWP event. It has been amazing. It seems to have gotten rid of the wrinkles around my eyes (I am in my thirties). In the past, I have tried various creams/serums around my eyes. They usually make the wrinkles disappear temporarily when I put them on, but the wrinkles would return the next morning after I wash my face. The repairwear eye cream is different. My wrinkles do not return the next morning, even after my shower (so, some deep changes have taken place). I will purchase after I run out of this sample.

on 10/14/2005 4:26:00 PM

I got a sample of this eye cream as a GWP. I was really excited to try it. Ever since I turned 20, the skin around my eyes has gotten a lot more dry. As a result, I get fine dry lines. Well, as soon as I apply this my thirsty skin feels hydrated and smooth and those fine lines are plumped up to non existent. The ingredients are quite impressive. Here's the main stuff; jojoba esters, white tea, red tea, yellow tea, sea whip extract, wheat germ extract, barley extract,artemia extract,rosemary,birch,lady's thistle,avocado,caffeine. I will very much be repurchasing after my sample runs out.

I got the sample of this in a GWP and I've been using it, at night only, for about a week. I just turned 30 so I'm trying to hold back time now, and so far, I like this eye treatment. It isn't greasy or hard to spread, and it doesn't give me any weird problems. Too soon to tell if it's really repairing anything, but I would purchase a full size, I guess, even though it's kind of pricy.

on 10/12/2005 1:55:00 PM

This is an excellent eye cream if you have very dry skin. I have repeatedly used Shiseido Benefiance for many years in the winter and this product is very similar and less expensive.It also brightens the under eye which the benefiance does not do. I also bought lip repairwear and that is also for lips that are dry dry dry. If you live in winter areas that have fierce weather these are great products.

on 9/12/2005 9:12:00 PM

I've been using the jar I got as a GWP for about three weeks now, and I'm liking this product. It's rich and creamy but not at all greasy. Moisturizes well. Supposedly, the Repairwear line is chock-full of antioxidants and is light-years ahead of the older Clinique line. I will purchase when this little jar runs out.

on 9/12/2005 12:06:00 PM

I am using the GWP right now and I really like it so far. It moisturizes well and when I use it a night, my eyes don't have the big puffy bags in the morning. I think I will definately purchase this when my GWP is gone.

Luckily I got this as part of a GWP and it's only a small sized tub.

I'm in two minds about this - the first time I used it, I cried. Not sure if it's the prduct itself or a vapour effect but sometimes a tear will fall if I blink too soon or if it gets too close to my eyes (funny that it's an eye cream). I'm not a big eye cream user but I don't think I should be crying over a brand like Clinique!

But on the other hand, if I forget to use it - the skin around my eyes feels tight.

on 8/20/2005 10:54:00 PM

ouch ouch ouch. Ok it burned then it left me with a surburned look followed by peeling. then it left my eyes puffy... almost too rich and the fat pockets under the eye sucked it up. my little boy even said 'your eye looks funny" enough said. i even called clinique to tell them about the reaction. i would advise you to try it on only one eye for a few days to compare if it's even doing anything beneficial.

on 7/16/2005 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in July 2005 at Nordies Anniversary Sale since they seem to be the only ones who have it prior to September.

My Husband and I have been searching for the HG eye cream and this is it.

Wonderfully moisturizing without being heavy and greasy. This absorbs quickly and is jam packed with anti-oxidants.

I gave it 4 lippies due to the fact that I do not like jars.

Otherwise, this is the BEST eye cream out there for evening use and I am not a fan of Clinique but this Repairwear Line is Fabulous!