August 23, 2014 | 1813 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2005 1:01:00 PM More reviews by AngelaChristin

I got the sample of this in a GWP and I've been using it, at night only, for about a week. I just turned 30 so I'm trying to hold back time now, and so far, I like this eye treatment. It isn't greasy or hard to spread, and it doesn't give me any weird problems. Too soon to tell if it's really repairing anything, but I would purchase a full size, I guess, even though it's kind of pricy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2005 1:55:00 PM More reviews by katy24

This is an excellent eye cream if you have very dry skin. I have repeatedly used Shiseido Benefiance for many years in the winter and this product is very similar and less expensive.It also brightens the under eye which the benefiance does not do. I also bought lip repairwear and that is also for lips that are dry dry dry. If you live in winter areas that have fierce weather these are great products.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2005 9:12:00 PM More reviews by franw3377

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using the jar I got as a GWP for about three weeks now, and I'm liking this product. It's rich and creamy but not at all greasy. Moisturizes well. Supposedly, the Repairwear line is chock-full of antioxidants and is light-years ahead of the older Clinique line. I will purchase when this little jar runs out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 12:06:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I am using the GWP right now and I really like it so far. It moisturizes well and when I use it a night, my eyes don't have the big puffy bags in the morning. I think I will definately purchase this when my GWP is gone.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2005 9:20:00 AM More reviews by tb_macpherson

Luckily I got this as part of a GWP and it's only a small sized tub.

I'm in two minds about this - the first time I used it, I cried. Not sure if it's the prduct itself or a vapour effect but sometimes a tear will fall if I blink too soon or if it gets too close to my eyes (funny that it's an eye cream). I'm not a big eye cream user but I don't think I should be crying over a brand like Clinique!

But on the other hand, if I forget to use it - the skin around my eyes feels tight.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2005 10:54:00 PM More reviews by banjo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ouch ouch ouch. Ok it burned then it left me with a surburned look followed by peeling. then it left my eyes puffy... almost too rich and the fat pockets under the eye sucked it up. my little boy even said 'your eye looks funny" enough said. i even called clinique to tell them about the reaction. i would advise you to try it on only one eye for a few days to compare if it's even doing anything beneficial.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 6:35:00 PM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in July 2005 at Nordies Anniversary Sale since they seem to be the only ones who have it prior to September.

My Husband and I have been searching for the HG eye cream and this is it.

Wonderfully moisturizing without being heavy and greasy. This absorbs quickly and is jam packed with anti-oxidants.

I gave it 4 lippies due to the fact that I do not like jars.

Otherwise, this is the BEST eye cream out there for evening use and I am not a fan of Clinique but this Repairwear Line is Fabulous!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by fluffyping

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it did nothing for me, except for being moisturising which i think many other drugstore brands can do the job as well. price at S$ 65.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2004 12:26:00 PM More reviews by shirfene

This is a newly launched eye product of Clinique's Repairwear range. It claims "to help skin focus its energies on the repair of eye-area lines and wrinkles, sustain antioxidants, protect natural collagen to help strengthen vulnerable skin to achieve brighter, vibrant and refreshes results under the eye areas."

It's relatively expensive, and the small tub packaging is not very hygienic. Otherwise, it's a decent eyecream. Sort of rich and creamy, but not greasy at all. It can be absorbed pretty quickly by dabbing lightly under the eye areas. I wouldn't say it has reduced my dehydration lines, it certainly make a decent cream for use under concealer however. It's better than Ella Bahe's eye contour cream (too oily) and Caudalie's one (hard to spread). I like the whole range of Clinique's REPAIRWEAR, even though it's targeted on the ageing women (I'm 23), I find them works pretty well on my combo/dry skin, especially the Repairwear Day SPF15 Intensive Lotion. Rave for this range.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2004 7:49:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this as an sample in Instyle and at first i was disappointed at the small amount that was in the package. But once i tried it i fell in love with it! It absorbed easily and quickly and made my eye area look fresh! I would definately buy this!!!