November 22, 2014 | 1712 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2005 6:02:00 AM More reviews by jen11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this in a GWP event. It has been amazing. It seems to have gotten rid of the wrinkles around my eyes (I am in my thirties). In the past, I have tried various creams/serums around my eyes. They usually make the wrinkles disappear temporarily when I put them on, but the wrinkles would return the next morning after I wash my face. The repairwear eye cream is different. My wrinkles do not return the next morning, even after my shower (so, some deep changes have taken place). I will purchase after I run out of this sample.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 4:26:00 PM More reviews by JLuv84

I got a sample of this eye cream as a GWP. I was really excited to try it. Ever since I turned 20, the skin around my eyes has gotten a lot more dry. As a result, I get fine dry lines. Well, as soon as I apply this my thirsty skin feels hydrated and smooth and those fine lines are plumped up to non existent. The ingredients are quite impressive. Here's the main stuff; jojoba esters, white tea, red tea, yellow tea, sea whip extract, wheat germ extract, barley extract,artemia extract,rosemary,birch,lady's thistle,avocado,caffeine. I will very much be repurchasing after my sample runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2005 1:01:00 PM More reviews by AngelaChristin

I got the sample of this in a GWP and I've been using it, at night only, for about a week. I just turned 30 so I'm trying to hold back time now, and so far, I like this eye treatment. It isn't greasy or hard to spread, and it doesn't give me any weird problems. Too soon to tell if it's really repairing anything, but I would purchase a full size, I guess, even though it's kind of pricy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2005 1:55:00 PM More reviews by katy24

This is an excellent eye cream if you have very dry skin. I have repeatedly used Shiseido Benefiance for many years in the winter and this product is very similar and less expensive.It also brightens the under eye which the benefiance does not do. I also bought lip repairwear and that is also for lips that are dry dry dry. If you live in winter areas that have fierce weather these are great products.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2005 9:12:00 PM More reviews by franw3377

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using the jar I got as a GWP for about three weeks now, and I'm liking this product. It's rich and creamy but not at all greasy. Moisturizes well. Supposedly, the Repairwear line is chock-full of antioxidants and is light-years ahead of the older Clinique line. I will purchase when this little jar runs out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 12:06:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I am using the GWP right now and I really like it so far. It moisturizes well and when I use it a night, my eyes don't have the big puffy bags in the morning. I think I will definately purchase this when my GWP is gone.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2005 9:20:00 AM More reviews by tb_macpherson

Luckily I got this as part of a GWP and it's only a small sized tub.

I'm in two minds about this - the first time I used it, I cried. Not sure if it's the prduct itself or a vapour effect but sometimes a tear will fall if I blink too soon or if it gets too close to my eyes (funny that it's an eye cream). I'm not a big eye cream user but I don't think I should be crying over a brand like Clinique!

But on the other hand, if I forget to use it - the skin around my eyes feels tight.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2005 10:54:00 PM More reviews by banjo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ouch ouch ouch. Ok it burned then it left me with a surburned look followed by peeling. then it left my eyes puffy... almost too rich and the fat pockets under the eye sucked it up. my little boy even said 'your eye looks funny" enough said. i even called clinique to tell them about the reaction. i would advise you to try it on only one eye for a few days to compare if it's even doing anything beneficial.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 6:35:00 PM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in July 2005 at Nordies Anniversary Sale since they seem to be the only ones who have it prior to September.

My Husband and I have been searching for the HG eye cream and this is it.

Wonderfully moisturizing without being heavy and greasy. This absorbs quickly and is jam packed with anti-oxidants.

I gave it 4 lippies due to the fact that I do not like jars.

Otherwise, this is the BEST eye cream out there for evening use and I am not a fan of Clinique but this Repairwear Line is Fabulous!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by fluffyping

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it did nothing for me, except for being moisturising which i think many other drugstore brands can do the job as well. price at S$ 65.